1. Soldier GD Recruitment Procedure: Soldiers GD Pay Scale, Sol GD Promotion from Sepoy to Subedar Major Soldier GD Entrance Examination, Selection process for Soldier General Duty complete information, complete information for Soldier GD Bharti, Soldier General Duty Physical Fitness Test, Sol GD Medical Exam, Soldier Gen Duty Documentation, Sol GD Online Application, Sol GD Merit and Sol GD grant of additional bonus marks details are given below:-
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER CATEGORY
|Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military Service Pay||Total|
|Naib Subedar||35,400.00||5,200.00||40,600.00+DA+Other Allowances|
|Subedar Major||47,600.00||5,200.00||52,800.00+DA+Other Allowances|
2. Age Limit for Soldier General Duty: Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Sol GD category will be between 17 ½ to 21 years of age.
3. Marital Status for Sol GD Category: Only unmarried male candidates for recruitment as Sol GD cat are eligible.
Soldier General Duty Physical Standard Height, Weight, Chest Eligibility Indian Army
|Reason/Zone/ Area||Indian States and UTs||Height||Chest |
|Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts)||160||77-82||48|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hill (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttrakhand)||163||77-82||48|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||77-82||50|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agara Division)||170 ||77-82||50|
|Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal Jharkhand and Orissa||169 ||77-82||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar, Haveli, Daman and Diu||168||77/ 76*|
|All states & UTs||Adivasi Candidates (Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas)||162||77-82||48|
|Special Physical Standard|
|The Brigade of Guards||173||77-82||50|
|Gorkhas Candidates both Nepalese and Indian||160||77-82||48|
|A & N Islands,|
Lakshadweep Group of
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
Education Qualification Soldier General Duty Recruitment Process
4. Education Qualification Standard Sol GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognised Institutions.
5. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
7. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- The recognition of State Education Boards or Distance Education Boards will be confirmed from the website of COBSE, UGC, AICTE or Distance Education Council.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
Selection Process Soldier General Duty
11. Online Application: How to Apply Online Registration Click here
12. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card
13. Soldier GD Physical Fitness Test: Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Sol GD category are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
14. Allotment of Marks for PFT for Sol GD Category: 100 Marks for Physical Fitness Test are allotted for Soldier General Duty Candidates. Marks scored by the candidates are included for final merit or Final Selection. Details of PFT Marks are as under:-
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
|Trade and Category of Candidates||Time||Group||Marks|
|Soldier GD, Sol Technical, |
Sol Clk, Sol NA, Sol Tdn
|Upto 5 Minute 30 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minute 31 second to|
5 minute 45 seconds
|Group II||48 Marks|
|Direct Havildar||Upto 5 Minutes 40 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minutes 41 Seconds to |
6 Minutes 20 Seconds
|Group II||48 Marks|
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas.
Conduct of 1600 Mtr Race in the Hilly Terrain Areas will be as under :-
|(i) Upto 5000 Ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft- Add 30 Secs.
(iii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft–Add 120 Secs.
BEAM TEST MARKS
|Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam||Number of Pull Ups on Beam and Marks|
|Number of Pull ups on Beam, Minimum |
6 Pull ups and maximum 10 Pull ups
|Marks Given for 6 to|
10 pull ups on Beam
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|Body Balance on Zig Zag||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
15. Soldier General Duty Medical Process: Army Medical Test for Soldier category will be carried out as per for recruitment of soldiers. Main points for medical test are given below:-
(a) Visual Standard (Eye Sight Sol GD): The visual standards for Infantry Soldier GD, Driver (Other than Animal Transport Drivers), GD (AFV), Gunner (GD) (AAD, DMT, DS DPMT and MP will be 6/6 each eyes (Uncorrected without glasses or contact lenses).
(b) A candidate should not have hydrocele, varicocele or piles for army recruitment.
(c) A candidate should not have knock knees, Flat Foot etc.
(c) For Army Recruitment a candidate should not have any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(d) Candidates must be free from diseases of ear, nose and throat and hearing should be normal.
(e) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
(f) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any diseases.
(g) A candidature should not have any bodily defects or over weight.
(h) Chest should be healthy and minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
(j) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(k) Blood pressure should be normal.
(l) For recruitment in the army the muscles of abdomen should be well developed and there should be no enlargement of liver or spleen
(m) There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
(n) Tatoo/Engraving: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
16. Common Entrance Examination CEE Syllabus: On completion of medical test for soldier general duty admit card for CEE is issued by the Army Recruiting Office, conducting army recruitment rally.
17. Army Recruitment Final Selection: Army Bharti Merit List and allotment of additional bonus marks फाइनल सिलेक्शन में अतिरिक्त बोनस अंक प्राप्त करने की जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Army, Police, Railway Bharti Program 2018
|For Complete Information
Click Below (सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
के लिए क्लिक करें )
|Download Army Admit Card||कैसे करें Click Here|
|Arty Center Hyderabad Relation/Sports/Open Bharti 2018||Click here|
|1 STC Relation Bharti UHQ Quota 2018||Click here|
|UP Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|Bihar Army Recruitment Rlly 2018||Click here|
|Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally||Click here|
|West Bengal Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|HP Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10+2 in Hindi||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10th Pass April 2019||Click here|
|बिहार पुलिस भर्ती 11865 पद आवेदन अंतिम तिथि 30-6-18||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|रेल सुरक्षा बल भर्ती 9740 पद, सम्पूर्ण जानकारी आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 30-6-2018||RPF CompleteDetails|
|राजस्थान पुलिस भर्ती 13182 पद अप्लाई by 14th जून||Click here|
|RPF SI Bharti Apply by 30-06-2018||Complete Information|
|All India Police Bharti Program 2018||Click here|
|Railway Bharti Program 2018 for 94,222 Post||Click here|
|Meghalaya Army Rally Bharti||Complete Information|
|Kerala Army Bharati||Click for CompleteInformation|
|Kerala, Lakshadweep, Mahe Army Bharati||Click for CompleteInformation|
|NAGAUR Army |
|Rajasthan Open Rally Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Ajmer Rajasthan||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|MP Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|Gujrat||ARO Jamnagar Click here|
|GUJARAT ARMY OPEN RALLY||ARO Ahemdabad Click here|
|Jharkhand Army Open Rally Schedule||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|ARO Varanasi Army Bharti|
|Haryana Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Chandigarh Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Tamilnadu Army Bharti||Click here|
|Army Bharti Program|
|Nagaland Army Open Bharti|
|Maharashtra Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Madhya Pradesh Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|J&K Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisha Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisa Army Bharti Part II||Click for details|
|ARO Cuttack Odisha||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Punjab Open Army Rally Bharti||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Sikkim Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Puducherry Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Assam Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Bihar Open Rally Schedule||(a)Click here
|Himachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|West Bengal Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Rajasthan OpenRally Schedule||Click here
|Karnataka OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Gorkha OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Meghalaya OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Haryana OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|All India Army Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Army Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|New Syllabus for Army Written Exam||Click here|
|Navy Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Army Bharti Trade/Category||Click here|
|Labhkari Yojnayen||Click here|
|Delhi Police MTS Bharti 2018|
Online Apply Now
|UP Police Bharti 42000 Post||Apply Online|
Searches related to Indian army job
Indian army job after 10th
Indian army recruitment 2018
Indian jobs 2018 10th pass
Indian army vacancy 10th pass
Indian army vacancy for 12th pass
Indian army clerk recruitment
Indian army vacancy 2018
Indian army jobs 10th pass 2018