Sikh Light Infantry Regt Center Fatehgarh Relation Rally Bharti UHQ Quota: All India Direct Open Army Rally Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota and sportsman open bharti by SIKH LI Regt Centre Fatehgarh will be conducted at SIKH LI Regimental Center Fatehgarh for recruitment in the SIKH LI for son/brother of Service men and ex-servicemen and open rally bharti for sportsman category of Indian Army. Vacancy for Sikh Li Regt Center Fatehgarh for Army Rally Bharti and Eligibility criteria height, weight, chest, education qualification for recruitment in the Army and dispensation under UHQ Quata Sikh Li army recruitment rally and other details are given below:
Sikh Li Regt Relation Rally Bharti/Sports Bharti Trade/Category: Sikhli Regt Centre Fatehgarh will be conducting Army Relation Recruitment Rally for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Ten 10th Pass and Soldier Ten 8th Pass. SIKH LI Regt UHQ Quota relation and sports army rally open bharti state wise, caste wise program 2019 details are as under:-
SIKH Light Inf Regt UHQ Quota Relation and Sports Bharti Program 2019
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
All India Upcoming Relation Army Open Rally Bharti and Sportsman Open Rally Bharti Program 2018-2019
|Upcoming UHQ Quota Relation Rally Bharti and All India Sportsman Open Rally Bharti 2019-2020||Click below for complete Details|
|BEG Centre UHQ Quota/ Open Bharti||Click Here|
|AOC Army Relation/ Sports Bharti 2019||Click here|
|Navy Bharti AA & SSR 10+2||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Gp X&Y Program 2019||Click Here|
|PUNJAB Bharti 19 to 31 Aug 2019||Click Here|
|TA Application for Male/ Female by 25-06-2019||Click Here|
|ASC Centre Bangalore Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Ongole Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Nasik Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|RVC Centre Meerut Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|BEG Centre Relation & Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|AMC Relation/Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|EME & AEC UHQ Quota & Open Rally Bharti||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Recruitment 10th||Click Here|
|Women Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|GR Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|GRD Ghoom Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|MIRC Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Hyderabad Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|आर्मी एयर डिफेन्स भर्ती 2019||Click Here|
|BIHAR Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Kumaon Regt Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Relation Bharti May 2019||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Railway Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Punjab Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|MEG UHQ Qouta Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|SIKH LI Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|DOGRA Regt Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|RAJPUT Regt Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|RAJ RIF Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|JAK Rif UHQ Quota Relation Bharti Jan 2019||Click Here|
|EME UHQ Quota Recruitment Sep/Oct 2019||Click Here|
|TA Bharti Program 2018-2019||Click Here|
|Bihar Regt Army Bharti Sports/UHQ Quota||Click Here|
|MIRC UHQ Quota/Sports Bharti||Click Here|
|Arty Center Nasik UHQ/Sports/Open Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|राजपूताना राइफल्स आर्मी भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2019||Click Here|
|2 STC Army Bharti 2019||Click here|
|GRC Center All India Relation/Sports Bharti 2019||Click here|
|Rajput Regt UHQ Quota relation/ All Caste/ Sports Bharti 2019||Click here|
|ASC Center UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click here|
|1 Signal Training Center Open/ Relation /Sports Bharti 2019||STC Bharti Click here|
|Arty Center Hyderabad Open/ Relation/ Sports Bharti 2019||Click here|
|SSC GD Constable 54953 Post in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF 2019||Click here for details|
|New RPF Constable|
|RPF Syllabus Constable and SI Click here|
|Air Force Bharti 2019||Click here|
|Odisha Police Bharti Male/Female 2019||Detailed Info|
|Navy Bharti 2019||Click here|
|All India IAF Recruitment Rally 2019||Complete Details|
|Arty Centre Nasik Relation and Sports Bharti 2019||Complete Details|
|Nausena Bharti 10+2 in Hindi 2019||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10th 2019||Click here|
|Kumaon Regiment Sports and Relation Bharti 2019||Click here|
|1 EME Center Secunderabad Army Bharti 2019||Click here|
|Kumaon Regiment All India Open Bharti 2019||Click here|
|Telangana State Police Recruitment 2019||Complete Details|
|RPF Online Application|
|RPF SI Recruitment Apply 2019||Complete Information|
|Army Bharti Documet Complete List||Click Here|
|Army Bharti Priority/आर्मी भर्ती प्राथमिकता|
ARMY BHARTI ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
2. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Army Medical Corps of Indian Army for Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT and Soldier Tdn category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
3. Age Limit for Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Driver): 17 ½ to 21 years.
ARMY RECRUITMENT EDUCATION CRITERIA
4. Education Qualification Soldier NA: Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
5. Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.
Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
6. Education Qualification Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Drivers): Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
5. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
7. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
AMC BHARTI SOLDIER TDN EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
9. Soldier Tdn Edn: 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered
10. Sol Tdn 8th Pass: 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|