ARO Amethi Army Open Rally Bharti Program 2019: Army Open Rally Bharti Allahabad, Pratapgarh, Raebareli, Faizabad, Sultanpur, Basti, Koshambi, Ambedkar Nagar, Sant Kabir Nagar, Siddharth Nagar, Kushinagar, Amethi and Maharajganj, Ayodhya, Prayagraj district of Uttar Pradesh State. Date of Online registration/ online application army rally bharti ARO Amethi. ARO Amethi army rally bharti physical, height, chest, weight, age, qualification, pft, pst, medical, written exam, army bharti chart, ARO Amethi soldier appointment army bharti rally date and latest notification details given below.
Army Bharti Program 2019 at Trishundi
|ARO Amethi Army Rally||Army Bharti Date|
|Date of online Application||10-09-2019 to
|Downloading Date of Admit Card||24-10-2019 to
|Date of Army Rally Bharti||04-11-2019 to
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||CRPF Training Centre, Trisundi, Amethi (UP)|
|District||Rally Bharti Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Basti, Ayodhya, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Maharajganj, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Raebareli, Santkabir Nagar, Siddharth Nagar, Sultanpur and outsider sanction Army Rally Bharti 2019|
|Trade||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN|
|उत्तर प्रदेश और उत्तराखंड खुली सेना रैली भर्ती प्रोग्राम 18 नवम्बर से 05 दिसम्बर 2019||Click Here for Full Information|
|Soldier Selection Process||Click Here
|New Army Syllabus||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Bharti 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Army Open Rally Bharti Program 2019-2020|
|FAIZABAD RALLY||Ambedkar Nagar||Allahabad|
|Raebareli||Sultanpur||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|त्रिसुन्डी आर्मी भर्ती|
Amethi Army Bharti Soldier Post Vacancy Details:
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Tradesman (all arms)
- Soldier Clerk/SKT (all arms)
- Soldier Technical (all arms)
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn)
- Religious Teacher(RT JCO)
- Soldier Tech Dresser(RVC)
- Nursing Assistant (AMC)
- Sepoy Pharma in AMC
- JCO Catering (ASC)
- Hav (SAC) Engrs
Selection Procedure: ARO Amethi Army Recruitment Rally Bharti, Indian army selection procedure for soldier is as under:-
- Submission of online application/registration.
- Download army rally admit card.
- Physical fitness test (PFT).
- Physical measurement test (PMT).
- Checking of documents.
- Army bharti medical test.
- Review of medical unfit candidates.
- Army written examination (CEE).
- Preparation of merit list.
- Declaration of result of written test.
- Final selection for army recruitment and dispatch of candidates to centres for soldier basic training.
Online application/registration ARO Amethi: Candidates are advised to visit Indian army website joinindianarmy. nic.in on publication of recruitment rally bharti date ARO Amethi and apply. How to fill up Online Application for army recruitment rally Click here
Army Written Exam ARO Amethi: Army Written Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Subjects, Army Exam Marks, Minus Marking for Written Exam Soldier GD, Soldier SHGD, Soldier, Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tdn details given below:-
Age limit for army recruitment Amethi zone
- Age for Soldier General Duty: 17 ½ to 21 years.
- Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category: Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
- Age limit for Sepoy Pharma: Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Sepoy Pharma category will be between 19 to 25 years of age
- Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years of age.
- For Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): Between 20 to 25 years.
- For Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: 27 to 34 years.
- For Junior Commissioned Officer Catering: 21 to 27 years.
Note: Age for Relation Recruitment: Variation up to 366 days in date of birth in Relationship Certificate and Education Certificate is acceptable as minor variation, however, any variation beyond 366 days will be treated as a major variation and candidate will NOT be eligible for enrolment under UHQ Quota. They may however apply through nearest AROs for selection as Open Cat candidates.
Minimum physical height, weight, chest for Amethi
- Height for Solder GD, Soldier Pharma, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and category –169 centimeter or 1.69 meter.
- Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant– 169 centimeter or 1.69 meter.
- Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category–162 cm.
- Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher–160 cm or 1.60 meter.
- Height for TA Bharti for all state-160 cm for all candidates.
Weight: Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
Minimum Height Weight Chest for ST Category : height-162 cm, weight-48 kg and chest 77/82 cm
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
शिकायत कक्ष आर्मी रैली भर्ती: उम्मीदवारों की सभी प्रकार की शिकायतों का निराकरण करने के लिए सेना रैली भर्ती स्थल पर शिकायत कक्ष स्थापित किया जाता है। यदि किसी उम्मीदवार को शारीरिक दक्षता, ऊंचाई, छाती, वजन इत्यादि सम्बन्धी या किसी प्रकार भर्ती सम्बंधित शिकायत होती है तो आवेदक ऑफीसर इंचार्ज शिकायत कक्ष के पास जाकर पुनः माप तौल के लिए उसी दिन लिखित अनुरोध करना चाहिए। बाद में किसी भी प्रकार का अनुरोध स्वीकार नहीं किया जायेगा।
Qualifications for Joining Indian Army
Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for Sol GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognised Institutions.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate for recruitment as Soldier General Duty.
- Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage in Soldier GD category.
- Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/ Metric/ SSLC /10th class.
Note: Vocational Subjects: Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical & Soldier Clerk/SKT categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman / Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in Class 10th. Soldier Farma Bharti in AMC Click here
Education Qualification Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized.
Qualification for Sol Tech (Avn/Amn): Education qualification for Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam in Science with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and should have secured minimum 40% marks in each subject
3 Years diploma in Engineering (Mech, Elect, Electronics, Auto Mobiles/ Computer Science from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute).
Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT Bharti: Education Qualification required for soldier clerk/ store keeper technical in the army is as under:-
- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50 % in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- 10 + 2 / हायर सेकेंडरी सर्टीफिकेट / इंटरमीडिएट परीक्षा किसी भी स्ट्रीम (कला, वाणिज्य, विज्ञान) में 60% अंकों के कुल योग के साथ एवं प्रत्येक विषय में न्यूनतम 50% अंकों के साथ उत्तीर्ण होना अनिवार्य है। आवेदक के लिए 12 वीं कक्षा में अंग्रेजी और गणित या एकाउंट्स या बुक कीपिंग विषय में 50% अंक के साथ पास होना आवश्यक है।
- Typing Test Sol Clerk: Typing Test of 10 minutes duration will be administered once phase – II of the Revised Recruitment System is implemented as part of the online computer based examination for Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management categories (If revised system is implemented).
- Question Paper Clerk: For Clerk category, the entire question paper (all 50 questions) will be attempted on OMR Sheet and no separate subjective answer sheet will be used for English section.
Education Qualification for Soldier NA: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier nursing assistant and soldier dresser for army recruitment rally bharti is as under:-
- Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognised for enrolment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
- Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
Education Qualification Soldier Tradesman: Minimum Education for Sol Tdn 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered for Army Bharti. Education for Sol Tdn 8th Pass: Minimum Qualification for Soldier Tdn 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Soldier Pharma (AMC) Education Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination. JCO RT Selection Procedure- Click Here
JCO Catering in ASC – Click Here
Admit Card Indian Army how to download army bharti admit card
Unmarried Certificate:Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to bring their parents’ consent certificate. Format of affidavit on Non Judicial stamp paper is attached to this notification.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
- 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
- Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 4 Minutes 45 Second-48 Marks
Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Medical Test/Medical Exam Indian Army Bharati: Candidates for Army recruitment bharati found eligible in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test will have to go through medical examination. Medical Test will be done as per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. All candidates are advised to visit on Medical Test Preparation Tip for easily success in Medical Test and, you must visit on how medical exam is done? during army medical test of Complete Body also study Army Bharti Medical Test.
Review of Unfit candidates: Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO Amethi to obtain Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT
Download Admit Card ARO Amethi for Army Recruitment Rally Bharti – Click Here
Admit Card Army Written Exam Amethi: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Written Examination will be issued on completion of PFT, PMT and Medical Test to the candidates. Admit cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued at Amethi ARO after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
PFT Marks & Written Exam Marks Army Rally Bharti: How PFT Marks added in written examination/ final merit list in preparation of army result merit list for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman for recruitment in the Indian army bharti given below:-
Test (Total Mks)
|100||100||Aptitude Test for|
ARO Amethi written exam syllabus/ topics/subjects/ exam pattern/ minus marking/ passing marks
|GK & Gen|
|Part I||100/40||25||04||1 Mark|
|Part II||100/40||25||04||1 Mark|
|सभी ग्रुप/श्रेणी के परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की नवीन जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|
Written Exam Date and Place Amethi: Written exam of ARO Amethi recruitment rally bharti for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held as per program.
Negative Marking in Army Exam CEE: Indian Army CEE will have negative marking for all category i.e Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol NA and Sol Tdn. The following marking system will be implemented :-
- 2 or 4 marks for every right answer as per category.
- 0.5 negative mark for every wrong answer to GD Cat/Tdn category.
- -1 negative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
- 0 mark for answer left blank.
Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
Merit Indian Army Soldier: Enrolment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrolment into the Army.
Declaration of Result Indian Army: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s/RO (HQ) main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board.
Selection in Special Para Force: Volunteers for Parachute Regiment/ Parachute Special Forces Battalions. Candidates achieving higher physical standards during the screening at the Rally Site have an option to volunteer for the elite Parachute Regiment / Parachute Special Forces Battalions. For Para Selection Click here
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen Indian Army Recruitment
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
ARO Amethi Army Recruitment Rally: Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti at ARO Amethi will also for following recruitment as per allotment of vacancies:-
Relation Bharti: Relation recruitment rally bharti for son/brother of serving/retired/ ex servicemen of ARO Amethi, Through online application.
Outsider Army Bharti: Recruitment of Son/brothers of serving persons who are serving in the area of BRO Amethi through Outsider Sanction.
Army Sports Recruitment Rally Bharti: Sports Army Rally Bharti for Sportsmen recruitment in the Army for candidates of districts under ARO Amethi through online application.
DSC Army Bharti: Re-enrollment into DSC for ex-servicemen will be carried out as per program and vacancies by ARO Amethi. Ex-servicemen are advised to contact for DSC Recruitment Jobs Information. DSC Selection Procedure Click here
TA Recruitment Rally Bharti: TA Recruitment Rally Bharti Amethi of State – CLICK HERE
Important Documents Required for ARO Amethi Army Bharti
Document Required for Indian Army Rally Bharti: Click here for preparation of following army bharati documents. Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photo-shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate /Graduation etc from recognised School/College/ Board/ University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/ MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
School Character Certificate: School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ headmaster where the candidate last studied.
Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
Relationship certificate: Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final selection for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Amethi Soldier Post Vacancy 2019
|Soldier Post Vacancy Indian Army-भारतीय सेना सैनिक भर्ती सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|Girls Army Bharti 2019|
सेना में महिलाओं की भर्ती 2019
सैनिक सामान्य ड्यूटी
सैनिक नर्सिंग सहायक
|Soldier Clerk/ SKT
सैनिक ड्रेसर RVC
|Ex Servicemen |
प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती
Written Exam Result Amethi Result of Written Exam (CEE) will be declared on govt website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Pay and Allowances and other Facilities Army.Click Here
ARO Amethi Contact Tele No/Postal address:-
Army Recruitment Office Amethi
Dist – Amethi (UP)
Pin – 227405
Phone No – 8400600930
IVRS No – 05222482279
Helpline Number ARO Amethi
Mob No ARO Amethi ,Telephone Number – 05368222192
Mobile Number – 7991606028, 7991606030, 7991606031