1. Army Recruitment 2018: Army Bharti Allahabad, Pratapgarh, Raebareli, Faizabad, Sultanpur, Basti, Koshambi, Ambedkar Nagar, Sant Kabir Nagar, Sidharth Nagar, Kushinagar, Amethi and Maharajganj district of Uttar Pradesh State.
|Important Information||Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Starting Date of Online Application||26-08-2017|
|Ending Date Online Application||09-10-2017|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||25-10-2017
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||15-11-2017|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination,||26 Oct 2017 or as per direction of Recruiting Medical Teem|
|Download Admit Card Army Bharti||10 Oct 2017|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Military Station Faizabad|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO Amethi|
|Trade/Category||Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clerk, Sol Tech (Amn), Sol NA, and Soldier Tradesmen|
|District to be covered||PRATAPGARH, SANT KABEER NAGAR, RAE BARELI, SULTANPUR, SIDDHARTH NAGAR, KAUSHAMBI, KUSHI NAGAR, MAHARAJGANJ, FAIZABAD, BASTI, ALLAHABAD, AMBEDKAR NAGAR, AMETHI|
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER CATEGORY
|Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military Service Pay||Total|
|Naib Subedar||35,400.00||5,200.00||40,600.00+DA+Other Allowances|
|Subedar Major||47,600.00||5,200.00||52,800.00+DA+Other Allowances|
(a) Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
(b) Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
(c) Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years of age.
(d) For Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
(e) For Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
(f) For Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
(a) Height for Solder GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 169 centimeter or 1.69 meter or 5 feet 6.3 inch.
(b) Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
(c) Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
4. Weight : Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
5. Chest : Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
(a) Soldier GD : 10th pass/High School/SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie Intermediate or 10+2 and above.
(b) Soldier Technical : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, math and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(c) Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/ Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(d) Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
(e) Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
(f) Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
(g) Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
(h) Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
7. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
8. All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 4 Minutes 45 Second – 48 Marks
9. Education Havildar: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
10. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
11. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
12. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
13 Written Exam: Written exam of Rally for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held on 28 Jan 2018 at Agra.
14. Negative Marking in CEE: CEE will have negative marking for all category i.e Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol NA and Sol Tdn. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(a) 2 marks for every right answer.
(b) 0.5 negative mark for every wrong answer to GD Cat.
(c) -1 negative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
(d) 0 mark for answer left blank.
15 Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
16. Merit: Enrolment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrolment into the Army.
17. Declaration of Result: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board. The call up letters will be forwarded to candidates after one week of the declaration of results by registered post if not collected by the successful candidates in a week’s time.
18. Important Notice: Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Code for Trade/Category Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||SGD||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper |
Technical (All Arms)
|CLK||Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC)||STD|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant |
(Army Medical Corps)
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms Arty, Army Air Defence||STT||Soldier Tech (Aviation &|
|Havildar Education||HVL||Havildar (Surveyor|
TERRITORIAL ARMY RECRUITMENT OPEN RALLY 2017-208 – ZONE-II
TA Recruitment Zone II: TA Bharti Schedule Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh
|Unit||Vac released to|
|Bharti Date||Place of Rally|
|TA Zone –II|
|108 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD 21, Chef Community-01, Chef Spl-01,|
Dresser-02, ER-01 & Washerman-01
|11-09-2017 to 16-09-2017||Dehradun
|114 Inf Bn(TA)|
|GD 76, Chef Spl-01, House Keeper-02, ER-|
01 & Clk (SD)-03
|12-09-2017 to 21-09-2017||Bareilly (UP)|
|111 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-29, Spl Chef Mess-01, Hair dresser -01 &|
|07-11-2017 to 11-11-2017||Pithoragarh|
|ECO TA BN|
|127 Inf Bn (TA)|
Eco GARH RIF
|GD-19, HouseKeeper-01, Tlr-01, Black Smith-|
02, & Chef Community-02
|25-10-2017 to 27-10-2017||Dehradun
|130 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-29, ER-01 & Washerman-01||05-09-2017 to 09-09-2017||Pithoragarh
|भर्ती मुख्यालय||लखनऊ उत्तर प्रदेश|
|सेना भर्ती कार्यालय||भर्ती कार्यालय अमेठी|
|सेना भर्ती स्थल||Faizabad|
|सेना भर्ती तिथि||25-10-2017 to 30-11-2017
|भर्ती के जनपद||सेना भर्ती कार्यालय अमेठी: सेना भर्ती अमेठी, फैजाबाद, इलाहाबाद, प्रतापगढ़, रायबारेली, सुल्तानपुर, कौशाम्बी, बस्ती, अंबेडकरनगर, संतकबीर नगर, सिधार्थ नगर, कुशीनगर, एवं महाराजगंज|
|भर्ती की श्रेणियाँ||सैनिक जी डी, सैनिक तकनीकी,
सैनिक क्लर्क, सैनिक क्लर्क स्टोर,
सैनिक ट्रेडसमैन एवं NA (वेट)