1. Indian Army Soldier Technical Recruitment Procedure: Soldiers Tech Pay Scale, Sol Tech Promotion from Sepoy to Subedar Major, Soldier Tech Entrance Examination, Selection process for Soldier Tech complete information, complete information for Soldier Tech Bharti, Soldier Technical Physical Fitness Test, Sol Tech Medical Exam, Soldier Technical Documentation, Sol Tech Online Application, Sol Technical Merit and Soldier Technical grant of additional bonus marks details are given below:-
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER TECHNICAL CATEGORY
|Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military Service Pay||Total|
|Naib Subedar||35,400.00||5,200.00||40,600.00+DA+Other Allowances|
|Subedar Major||47,600.00||5,200.00||52,800.00+DA+Other Allowances|
2. Age Limit for Soldier Technical Category: Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Soldier Technical category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years of age.
3. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner) Physical Standard Eligibility-Height, Weight, Chest
|Region/Zone/ Area||Indian States and UTs||Height||Chest |
|Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts)||157||77-82||48|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hill (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttrakhand)||163||77-82||48|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||77-82||50|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agara Division)||170 ||77-82||50|
|Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal Jharkhand and Orissa||169 ||77-82||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar, Haveli, Daman and Diu||168||77/ 76*|
|All states & UTs||Adivasi Candidates (Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas)||162||77-82||48|
|Special Physical Standard|
|Gorkhas Candidates both Nepalese and Indian||160||77-82||48|
|A & N Islands, Lakshadweep Group of Islands, Minicoy.||Settlers||165||77-82||50|
RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL STANDARD SOL TECH
|Physical Standard Relaxation
in Army Recruitment
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
Soldier Technical Education Qualification
4. Education Qualification Sol Tech: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner) Education Qualification
5. Education Qualification Sol Tech (Avn and Amn): 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engineering and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
Selection Process Soldier Technical and Sol Tech (Avn/Amn)
7. Online Application: How to Apply Online Registration Army Open Rally Bharti JCOs/OR Click here
8. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card Procedure for Recruitment Rally
9. Soldier Technical Physical Fitness Test: Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Sol GD category are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
SOL TECH PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
|Trade and Category of Candidates||Time||Group||Marks|
|Soldier GD, Sol Technical, Sol Clk, Sol NA, Sol Tdn||Upto 5 Minute 30 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minute 31 second to|
5 minute 45 seconds
|Group II||48 Marks|
|Direct Havildar||Upto 5 Minutes 40 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds||Group II||48 Marks|
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas. Conduct of 1600 Mtr Race in the Hilly Terrain Areas will be as under :-|
|(i) Upto 5000 Ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft- Add 30 Secs.
(iii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft–Add 120 Secs.
BEAM TEST MARKS SOL TECH
|Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam||Number of Pull Ups on Beam and Marks|
|Number of Pull ups on Beam, Minimum |
6 Pull ups and maximum 10 Pull ups
|Marks Given for 6 to|
10 pull ups on Beam
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|Body Balance on Zig Zag||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
10. Soldier Technical and Sol Tech (Avn/Amn) Medical Process: Army Medical Test for Soldier category will be carried out as per for recruitment of soldiers. Main points for medical test are given below:-
(a) Visual Standard for Soldier Technical: The visual standards will be 6/12 each eye OR Right Eye 6/6 and Left eye 6/24 in right handed and vice versa in left handed. (Authority: Army Headquarters letter No 62508/Rtg B(A) dated 11 Sept 2014)
(b) A candidate should not have hydrocele, varicocele or piles for army recruitment.
(c) A candidate should not have knock knees, Flat Foot etc.
(c) For Army Recruitment a candidate should not have any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(d) Candidates must be free from diseases of ear, nose and throat and hearing should be normal.
(e) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
(f) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any diseases.
(g) A candidature should not have any bodily defects or over weight.
(h) Chest should be healthy and minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
(j) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(k) Blood pressure should be normal.
(l) For recruitment in the army the muscles of abdomen should be well developed and there should be no enlargement of liver or spleen
(m) There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
(n) Tatoo/Engraving: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
11 Written Exam Soldier Tech: Written exam of Soldier Tech category will be conducted by the army recruiting office as per direction of Headquarters Recruiting Zones on completion of physical and medical examination of the candidates. Admit card for Common Entrance Examination will be issued by the ARO or recruiting team.
12. Negative Marking in Exam: Common Entrance Examination will have negative marking for Soldier Tech and Nursing Assistant. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(a) 2 marks for every right answer.
(b) -1 negative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
(c) 0 mark for answer left blank.
13 Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
14. Merit: Enrollment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrollment into the Army.
17. Declaration of Result: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board. The call up letters will be forwarded to candidates after one week of the declaration of results by registered post if not collected by the successful candidates in a week’s time.
18. Important Notice: Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.