1. Relation and Sportsman Bharti Rajput Regitmental Centre: RAJPUT Regimental Center, Fatehgarh, UP conducting army open recruitment rally under UHQ Quota for recruitment of in the Rajput Regt for son/brother of Service men and ex-servicemen and outstanding sportsmen in open category.
2. Vacancy for Rajput Regt Army Bharti: Vacancy for caste of Rajput, Ahir, Brahmin, Jat, Gujjar, Bengali and Muslim (Except Kaim and Khani) are available for recruitment in Rajput Regtl Centre Fatehgarh (UP).
Date of Relation and Sports Bharti 14 May 2018 to 24 May 2018
RELATION RALLY BHARTI RAJPUT REGIMENT ARMY RECRUITMENT PROGRAM 2018
|Rajput Regimental Centre Army Rally Date||Trade/Category||Caste for Army Recruitment in Rajput Regiment||State and Caste||Remarks|
|14-15 May 2018||Soldier GD||Rajput, Ahir, Jat, Gujjar, Brahmin, Bengali and Muslim (Except KK and Ranghars)||(a) Rajput, Brahmin and Gujjar caste from UP, UK, MP, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab and Chhatisgarh|
(b) Ahir: Ahir Caste from UP, MP, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chhatisgarh, UK, Delhi and Jharkhand.
(c) JAT: Jat cast from UP, UK, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan
(d) Bengali: Bengali from West Bengal and Tripura
(e) Muslim: Muslim from all states/UT
|Only for Relation candidates|
|16 May 2018||Soldier GD||All Indian States and UTs||All Indian States and UTs||Open Category candidates Ist and IInd Position in states/national level in last 2 years|
|17 May 2018||Soldier Tradesmen||All Indian States and UTs||All Indian States and UTs||Only Relation Candidates|
|17 May 2018||Soldier Musician||All Indian States and UTs||All Indian States and UTs||Open Category|
|18 May 2018||Aptitude Test Soldier Musician|
|19 May 2018||Sportsman Aptitude Test|
|24 May 2018||Medical Examination|
|24 Jul 2018||Issue of Admit Card|
|29 July 2018||Common Entrance Examination (CEE)|
3. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Rajpoot Regiment Group for Soldier Tradesmen category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age Limit for Soldier GD: 17 ½ to 21 years.
Rajput Regiment Centre Recruitment Education Qualification
5. Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
6. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
7. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
8. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
9. Education Qualification Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass
10. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
11. Documents: Following documents are required to be bring by the candidates during army relation bharti :-
(a) 25 passport sized latest colour photographs.
(b) Original Relationship Certificate.
(c) Original Education Certificate.
(d) NCC Certificate if any.
(e) Sports achievement certificate if any.
(f) Nativity/Domicile Certificate.
(g) Caste Certificate
(h) Character Certificate.
(j) An affidavit as per format (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(k) Police Clearance Certificate. (l) Bond of Indemnity (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(l) Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Bank Account.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
New Syllabus Indian Army Bharti