Int Corps Relation and Sports Rally Bharti 2021-2022: Intelligence Corps School & Center Pune Army Department has published a notification for Soldier GD / Tradesman / Clerk Bharti Rally Schedule, Army Rally State List, Rally Date & Open Rally Vacancies Details etc. All the candidates can attend the recruitment rally with their relation and sportsman certificate cover state. Here we will give you complete details of Int Corps Pune Army Bharti online application document, vacancy and eligibility criteria like height, weight, chest, education qualification for army recruitment and UHQ quota army recruitment.
Army Intelligence Corps INT Centre: Indian Army Relations Recruitment is being organized by UHQ Quota in which candidates from all over India can participate. INT Center has started recruitment of Relation and Sportsman from 13th September 2021. In which there will also be recruitment of War Widow, Ex Service Man, Service Man and Open Sportsman in which candidates from all over India can participate. Reporting is to be done at INT Center at 0400 AM and no candidate will be admitted after 0800 AM. INT Center Exam/Paper will be held on 31st October 2021.
Army Intelligence Corps Relation/ Sportsmen Eligibility Criteria 2021
Education Qualification Required for Army
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms): Candidates must have passed class 10th/ Matric with 45% aggregate and 33% minimum in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% Marks and Minimum 40% Marks in Each Subject.
- Soldier Clerk: Passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. It is mandatory to obtain 40% marks in English and Math/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in class 12th.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 10th & 8th Ordinary pass, no condition in aggregate percentage but must have minimum 33% marks in each subject.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): In PFT for Recruitment Rally Bharti 1600 meter race, pull ups (beam), 9 ft jump (ditch) and zig zag (Body Balance on Zig Zag) will be tested as under:-
PFT for All Trade/Category: PFT for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk, Sol SKT, Soldier Tdn for army recruitment rally bharti will be as under:-
1600 Meter Race (1 Mile run or 1.6 Km Run): Running Group & Marks
- Group I: Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II: From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 sec- 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups) : Number of pull ups and Marks
- 10 Pull Ups on beam – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam – 16 Marks
Balance (Zig Zag): No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Jump: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Physical Standard for UHQ Quota Relation Rally Bharti
Physical Standard: Minimum physical standard height, chest, weight required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for candidates of all Indian states for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Pharma, Soldier Tradesmen, RT JCO, JCO catering, Hav (SAC) are as under:-
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Hill Area |
of Punjab, Chandigarh
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong)||160||157||160||77||48|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,|
Delhi, Rajasthan and Western
Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Orissa||169||169||162||77||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar,|
Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||165||162||77||50|
Relaxation of Height, Weight, Chest in Physical Standard: Relaxation in Physical, Height, Weight, Chest, Written Exam in Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for son of serving/son ex servicemen/son of ward widows/son of widows. Relaxation in physical standard and bonus marks for Soldier GD, Soldier Clk/ SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesmen, Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC will be as under:-
|Indian Army Rally Bharti||Relaxation in Height Weight and Chest|
|Relaxation Applicable to||Height||Weight||Chest|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of |
Ex Servicemen/ Son of War
Widow/ Son of Widow
|02 cm||02 kg||01 cm|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army
|02 cm||02 kg||01 cm|
|Sportsmen who have |
represented India at
International level, or
State at National level
|02 cm||05 kg||03 cm|
|Sportsmen who have |
represented District at
State level and University
or Regional team at State/
National level and secured
1st or 2nd position
|02 cm||05 kg||03 cm|
Relaxation in Written Exam & Bonus Marks for Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
NCC & SOS/ SOEX Candidates: Relaxation in written examination and award of bonus marks for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesman (Sol Tdn), Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC category to join Indian army job recruitment rally bharti to son/ward of service/ex servicemen (SOS/SOEX/SOWW/SOW) and NCC candidates will be as under:-
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Medical Test: Candidates for relation/sports Army Bharti found eligible in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test will have to go through medical examination.
Admit Card Int Corps Relation/Sports Bharti: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Written Examination will be issued on completion of PFT, PMT and Medical Test to the candidates. Admit Card for Medical Unfit/Review candidates will be issued on receipt of Fitness Certificate from concerned Military Hospital.
Written Test: Instructions for CEE Written Test along with date, time, venue for Army Written Test (Common Entrance Test) will be given in the admit card.
Documents: Candidates are required to report at respective training center/ selected place as per rally program alongwith following documents and certificates, in original and two photo copies duly attested for registration/ documentation formalities as per time schedule given above.
- Army Center / Regiment Relationship Certificate with Round Stamp (Round Stamp)
- It is necessary to have 8th, 10th, 12th class original mark sheet.
- Domicile/Residence/Nativity Certificate of SDM/Tehsildar as applicable.
- Marriage certificate is required.
- Caste certificate is a must.
- Must have NCC or sport certificate
- Affidavit of covid-19 is necessary.
- It is necessary to have corona report in army recruitment.
- Character Certificate of SDM/Police authority as applicable (within 6 month).(i). Date of birth (ii) Postal Address of residence in full.
- 20 copies passport size photos of candidate.
- Unmarried certificate (Only those who are below 21 years of age) by village Sarpanch.
- NCC/Sports Certificate if applicable.
- Sponsor certificate from Father / Brother duly Countersinged by CO Units if serving affidavit on non judicial stamp paper in case of ex-serviceman as per format in call letter.
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, E Mail Id, Driving Licence.
- Joint Saving Bank Account with next of kit (Mother) in nationalized band (Preferably in SBI/PNB)
- Computer Course Certificate in case of Clerk/SKT
INT Centre Ahmednagar Army Bharti Contact Helpline number
Contact Helpline number:
Mobile Number- 9145077580
Telephone– 0241-2321542, 2323781
ACC Ahmednagar & Int Corps Centre UHQ Relation/ Sportsmen Bharti Programme 2021
|ACC&S Ahmednagar Relation/ Sportsmen Bharti 2021|
|13-09-2021||Mustering and pre-screening of Sports Quota candidates||All ZRO & ARO||Sol GD (Sports Quota, Open Cat). (Only Trails). Running for selected candidates will be conducted in schedule.|
|Aptitude Test of Musician Trade - Under AC Depot||All ZRO & ARO||Running for Musician Candidates will be conducted on 13 September 2021 and thereafter they will be eligible for trials.|
|Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, A&N Group of Island, Pondicherry (UT)||ZRO Chennai||1. Sol Clk/SKT.
2. Sol GD/(AFV).
3. Swr GD
4. Sol GD AFV (Kaim Khani).
5. Swr Rider (As per 61 CAV Class Composition
6. Sol Tdn: Artisan Woodwork, Support Staff(ER), Dresser (U), Washarmen, Mess Keeper, Chef & House Keeper.
|Bihar & Jharkhand||ZRO Danapur|
|Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir||ZRO Jalandhar|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizroram, Manipur & Tripura||ZRO Shillong|
|Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & Chandigarh(UT)||ZRO Ambala|
|Delhi, Gurgram, Faridabad, Mewat & Palwal||IRO Delhi|
|Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||ZRO Lucknow|
|Karnataka, Keral, Mahe & Lakshdweep (UT)||ZRO Bangalore|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||ZRO Jabalpur|
|Mahrashtra, Gujarat, Goa and (UT) Daman, Deu, Dadara Nagar Haveli||ZRO Pune|
|Odisha, Sikkim & West Bengal||ZRO Kolkata|
|INT Corps||INT Corps|