ITBP Sports Quota Bharti Program 2021 Male & Female: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 65 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota as per recruitment programme given below:-
ITBP Sports Quota Vacancy
Men & Women Vacancy against Sports Quota in ITBP: Sportsmen boys & girls vacancy and type of sports for recruitment in ITBP sports quota are as under:-
- Wrestling Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Kabaddi Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Karate Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Archery Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Wushu Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Taekwondo Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Judo Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Gymnastic Sports Vacancy Male for recruitment in ITBP
- Sports Shooting Sports Vacancy Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Ski Sports Vacancy for Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Boxing Sports Vacancy for Male & Female for recruitment in ITBP
- Ice Hockey Sports Vacancy for Female for recruitment in ITBP
ITBP Sports Recruitment Eligibility
ITBP Education Qualification: High School/ Matric or its equivalent from a recognized board education qualification required for ITBP Sports Quota Bharti.
ITBP Age Limit: 18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules).
ITBP Cutoff date for Age: Cutoff date for determining age will be the last date of submission of online applications.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC by three (3) years for recruitment under sports quota ITBP.
- Upper age limit is relax-able up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Classes who compete along with candidates from open recruitment.
Physcal Standard ITBP Bharti
Physical Standard Test: Physical standard test height, weight, chest required zone wise for recruitment of male and female candidates under sports quota recruitment rally in ITBP is as under:-
|Physical Fitness Standard|
|Category||Male/Female||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest /Expansion in Cms|
|For all candidates except Schedule Tribe candidates||Male||170||80-85|
|For the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K||Male|
|Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||Male|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of all States/UTs||Male|
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha territorial Administration comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following ‘Mouzas’ Sub-Division of these Districts:-|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5)Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7)Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Par-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania
Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age.
Physical Fitness Test: Candidates who qualify in documentation will undergo PST as per standards mentioned in the table above.
Relaxation: Candidates seeking relaxation in height and chest will be required to submit the certificate as per Annexure-V regarding their community from concerned District Authorities.
ITBP Soldier GD Recruitment Program 2021-2022
|ITBP Contable GD Sports Quota Recruitment Program|
|Date of Online Application||05-07-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02-09-2021|
ITBP Recruitment Sports Qualification:
- Only those players who have participated or won medal (s) in the levels of competition mentioned in table below during the period from 01/01/2019 till 02/09/2021 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate will be given marks for any one highest medal secured by him/her during last 02 years. If any candidate has secured more than 01 medal in particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only the highest medal/ Position secured in the competition and marks given to him for separate competitions shall not be included in overall sports achievements.
ITBP Sports Quota Bharti Marking Procedure
ITBP Soldier GD Male & Female Sports Quota Recruitment Marking Procedure will be done as per table given below:
|Competition||Marks of Gold Medal||Marks of Silver Medal||Marks for Bronze Medal||Marks for participation|
|World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|Asian Games/Common wealth Games (4 years) ||80||76||72||60|
|Asian Championship/ Cup/ Common wealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|Youth Olympic Games||60||56||52||40|
|Youth/Junior Asian Championship & Youth/Junior Common wealth Championship||50||46||42||-|
|SAF Games & any International Competition recognized by Govt of India (MYA & S) with minimum participation of 07 Countries backed by medal in National level competition.||40||36||32||-|
|National Games and Senior National Championship|
|1. Individual Medal||30||26||22||-|
|2. Team medal in individual sports||26||22||18||-|
|Youth/Junior National Championship|
|1. Individual Medal||20||16||12||-|
|2. Team medal in individual sports||16||12||08||-|
|Order of preference|
|1. First Preference||Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in order of their priority i.e. Gold/Silver/Bronze in an International Competition in senior Junior or in youth categories with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports(Govt. of India)|
|2. Second Preference||Candidate who have represented and won medal(s) or positions up to 3rd place in the Senior or Junior National Championship/Games organized by the recognized National Sports Federation or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.|
Medical Standard ITBP:
- Eye Sight: The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing spectacles or lenses required for recruitment in ITBP CT GD as under:-
- Color Vision: A color blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment. If a person is found to be color blind at any stage of service career, he/she shall be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
- General Body Medical: The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, hydrocele, varicose veins or squint in eyes.
- Mental & Physical Ability: Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any medical condition or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties or a cause of rejection as per the revised Medical Guidelines.
Tattoo Policy ITBP:
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Detailed Medical Examination (DME): Candidates selected in order of merit as per number of vacancies will be put through medical examination (DME) to assess their fitness as per the medical guidelines issued from time to time by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- Male candidates belonging to Un-reserved (UR), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category applying for recruitment to the post of Constable(GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Application received with any other modeof fee payment will be summarily rejected. Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
ITBP Sports Selection Procedure
Selection Process: Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment :-
- Before start of documentation all candidates will undergo verification of identity including Bio-metric capture. Bio-metric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste , sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned.
- ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verification/ checking shall be final.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category ie UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates/documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
ITBP Recruitment Merit
Merit List: After completion of Physical Standard Test for ITBP Sports Quota bharti, Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per table given above. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of merit.
Pay and Allowances and other Facilities: The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. These posts will be covered under Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment Notification 2021-2022 – Click Here