Assam Rifles Male and Female 2024
1. Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally Bharti Tech/Non Tech 2024: 10th/ Metric/ High School/ 12th pass male and female candidates who wish to join Assam Rifles as technical/non technical for the post of Rifleman General Duty under technical & Non Tech Recruitment 2024. Assam Rifles Rally Bharti date of online application, may apply for the same as per details given below.
Tech & Non Tech Recruitment AR 2024: For Technical & Non Tech Assam Rif Recruitment Department has released notification to fill the vacant post of Tradesman & Technical Vacancy.
असम राइफल्स भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2024: तकनीकी और गैर तकनीकी पदों के लिए असम राइफल्स भर्ती विभाग ने ट्रेड्समैन और तकनीकी रिक्ति के रिक्त पद को भरने के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है।
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Bharti Program 2024
|Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Recruitment 2024||Brief Details|
|Name of Organisation||Assam Rifles|
|Vacant Post||Male and Female|
|Post Name||Technical & Tradesman vacancies in Group B & Group C|
|Vacancy for||All Indian States|
|Total Vacancy||161 Post|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||21-10-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-11-2023|
|Date of Exam||18-12-2023|
|Place of service||India/abroad|
|Application Fee||For Group B: Rs.200/-
For Group C: Rs.100/-
For SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Assam Rifles Official Website||Click Here|
|Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Recruitment Notification 2024||Click Here|
Assam Rifles Bharti Patrata
Assam Rifles Bharti Technical and Tradesmen Eligibility Criteria
|Assam Rifles Recruitment Program 2024 Technical & Non Technical Trade for Male & Female|
|Category & Trade||For whom||Age Limit||Education Qualification|
|Bridge & Road||Male & Female||18-23 Years||Matriculation, Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Religious Teacher||For Only Male||18-30 Years||Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi|
|Clerk||Male & Female||18-25 Years||Intermediate/ 10+2|
|Operator Radio and Line||Only Male||18-25 Years||10th Class, 10+2, ITI (Relevant Trade)|
|Radio Mechanic||For Only Male||18-23 Years||10th Class, 10+2, Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
|Personal Assistant||Male & Female||18-25 Years||Intermediate/ 10+2|
|Laboratory Assistant||For Only Male||18-23 Years||10th Class|
|Nursing Assistant||For Only Male||18-23 Years||10th Class|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||For Only Male||21-23 Years||10+2, Diploma (Veterinary Science)|
|Pharmacist||Both Male & Female||20-25 Years||10+2, Diploma, Degree (Pharmacy)|
|Total Vacancy||616 Post|
Assam Rifles Physical Requirement – Click Here
AR Post Vacancy Tech/ Non-Tech Assam Rifles Nb Sub/ Hav/ Clk/ Tdn 2024
- Naib Subedar
- Tradesmen category
Assam Rifles Tech and Tdn Bharti 2024: Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2024 will be held for enrolment into Group B and C posts against vacancies based on applications received from eligible male / female candidates
2. Eligibility Conditions AR: Eligibility criteria for recruitment in Assam Rifles under sports quota recruitment like education qualification, age limit, height, weight, chest, physical standard, physical fitness test, sports achievement and other information for the candidates are given below:-
Assam Rifles Bharti Trade/Rank/Education and Age Limit
AR Recruitment Notification 2024
Assam Rifle Dependent Recruitment Rally 2024 – Click Here
1. Trade – Hindi Translator Gd-II (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar Education Qualification
(a) Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Hindi / English with English Hindi as a compulsory / elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
(b) Master’s Degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi / English with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory / elective subject at degree level. OR
(c) Master’s Degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi / English, with Hindi / English medium and English / Hindi as compulsory / elective subjects or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
(d) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University with Hindi and English as compulsory elective subjects or either of two as medium of examination and the other as compulsory / elective subject, plus a recognised diploma / certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central / State Government offices, including a Government of India undertaking. Age limit – 21-28 Years.
Assam Rifles Tdn/ Tradesmen Recruitment Program 2024
List of Trade & Category for AR Bharti 2024
2. Trade – Building & Road (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar, Education Qualification:-
(a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
(b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Building and Road, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
3. Trade – Staff Nurse (For Female candidates only), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar, Education Qualification –
(a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) Three years diploma in Nursing from a recognised Council
(c) Must have working knowledge of Hindi, Age Limit -18-25 Years.
4. Trade – Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification –
(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
(b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m. Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English / 9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer). Age Limit – 18-25 Years.
5. Trade – Personal Assistant (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification –
(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer: (i) Dictation. 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. (ii) Transcription Time. 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer, Age Limit 18-25 Years.
6. Trade – Electrical Fitter Signal (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass with Science, Math and English as subjects from a recognised Board., Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
7. Trade – Lineman Field (For Male candidates only) , Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electrician trade from a recognised Institute. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
8. Trade – Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – (a) 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government. OR
(b) 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board or University or Institution, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
9. Trade – Armourer (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
10. Trade – Vehicle Mechanic (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class passed from a recognised Board with Diploma / Industrial Training Institute certificate from recognised Institution, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
11. Trade – Electrician Mechanic Vehicle (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class passed from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognised Institute, Age Limit – 18-23
12. Trade – Engineer Artificer (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training certificate in Automobile Engineering trade from a recognised Institute, Age Limit – 18-23
13. Trade – Surveyor (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board and Industrial Training Institute certificate in Surveyor trade from a recognised Institute. Age Limit – 20-28 Years.
14. Trade – Upholster (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board and Industrial Training Institute certificate in Upholster from a recognised institute. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
15. Trade – Electrician (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th pass and possess Industrial Training Institute certificate in the grade. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
16. Trade – Blacksmith (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
17. Trade – Plumber (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Plumber trade from a recognised Institute. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
18. Trade – Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology as subjects from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
19. Trade – Operation Theatre Technician (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – 10+2 passed with diploma in operation theatre technician from a recognised board or university. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
20. Trade – Physio Therapist (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – 10+2 passed with diploma in physio therapist from a recognised board or university. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
21. Trade – Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
22. Trade – Pharmacist (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification –
(a) 10+2 or equivalent
(b) Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognised Institution of the Central or a State Government for which for period of training in two years followed by an internship of which the practical training shall not be less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months: provided that not less than two hundred and fifty hours are devoted to actual dispensing of prescriptions;
(c) Possessing the qualifications under Section 31 and 32 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and registered under Section 33 of the said Act. Age Limit – 20-25 Years.
23. Trade – X-Ray Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification – 10+2 pass with diploma in Radiology from a recognised Board or University. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
24. Trade – Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University / Institute with one year experience in Veterinary
field. Age Limit – 21-23 Years.
25. Trade – Female Attendant / Aya (For Female candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-25 Years.
26. Trade – Female Safai (For Female candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-25 Years.
27. Trade – Cook (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
28. Trade – Safai (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit -18-23 Years.
29. Trade – Washerman (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
30. Trade – Barber (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
31. Trade – Equipment & Boot Repairer (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18- 23 Years.
32. Trade – Tailor (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
33. Trade – Carpenter (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
Assam Rifles Bharti Program 2024: AR Recruitment Rally Bharti for the post of Rifleman(Soldier GD), Soldier Tdn (Rifleman), Soldier NA, Warrant Officer, Havildar, Nb Sub in group C & Group D post of Assam Rifles:-
List of Games and Sports for Assam Rifles Bharti
|Games/Sports||Vacancy for Male/Female|
|Archery||For Male and Female both|
|Boxing||For Male and Female both|
|Equestrian||For Female only|
|Football||For Male and Female both|
|Judo||For Male and Female both|
|Karate DO||For Male and Female both|
|Taekwondo||For Male and Female both|
Authority for Award of Sports Certificates
3. International Competition: Secretary of the International Federation of Game Concerned.
4. National Competition: Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.
5. Inter University Tournament: Dean of the Sports or other officer in overall charge of the sports of the university concerned.
6. National Sports/Games for Schools: Director or Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games for schools in Directorate of public instructions/education of the states. Army Sports Bharti 2024
7. Physical Efficiency Drive: Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare Government of India.
8. Application Fee: The General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100/- in the Form of Indian Postal Order (IPO).
9. Exemption of Fee: SC/ST and women candidates are exempted for payment of Examination Fee.
10. Mode of Payment/ in Favour: Indian Postal Order (IPO) should be prepared in favour of “Recruiting Branch, HQ, DGAR, Shillong 793010.
11. Submission of Application: Application as per format duly completed in all respect will be sent to “DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF ASSAM RIFLES (RECRUITMENT BNRANCH, LAITKOR, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA 793010.
Note: APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT, should be written in Bold Capital letter on the Top of the Envelop.
12. Enclosures of Document: All candidates are required to attach the photocopy of the following documents alongwith the application form.
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Copy of Sports Certificates/Achievement Certificate.
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate as per format given in advertisement.
- Indian Postal Order for Rs 100/-.
Selection Procedure Assam Rifles
13. Documentation: All candidates will have to ;go through documentation, in which all candidates have to produced all Original Documents/Certificates pertaing to age education, case, sports achieves (National/International) proof to avail age relaxation etc, the details are given in application form to Board, Failing which the candidate will be disqualified.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Physical Fitness Standard|
|Category||Male/Female||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest /Expansion in Cms|
|For all candidates except Schedule Tribe candidates||Male||170||80-85|
|For the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K||Male|
|Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||Male|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of all States/UTs||Male|
|Assan Rifles physical for Candidates of North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha territorial Administration comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following ‘Mouzas’ Sub-Division of these Districts:-|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5)Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7)Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Par-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania
14. Appeal Against Physical Standard Test: Candidates who declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test (PST) may refer an appeal to the concerned authority at recruitment site for remeasurement of Height and Chest. The appeal of the candidate shall be desposed off on the same day by the appellate authority.
15. Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age.
16. Medical Examination Test: The candidates must not have knock-knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision. The candidates will be tested for colour vision by ISIHARA’s test as well as Edrich-Green Lantern test. Candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of their duties.
10. Permissibility of Tattoo: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus tattoos depicting religious symbol or figure and the name, as followed in India army, are to be permitted.
(a) Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm, but
only LEFT forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
(b) Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
17. Medical Review Against Medical Examination: If a candidate is declared unfit in the detailed medical examination, the grounds for rejection will be communicated to him/her by the Chairman. If the rejected candidate is not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, he/she will obtain Form-1, 2 & 3 from the Chairman Recruitment Board concerned to prefer an appeal for Review Medical Examination within 15 days from the date of issue of communication in which the findings of the Medical Officers is communicated to him/her.
Note: Being declared FIT in Medical Examination will in no way give any legal claim or
right to any candidate for final appointment in Government service.
Assam Rifles Soldier GD Recruitment Rally Bharti Program 2024
18. Final Selection in Assam Rifles: Final Section will be done on the basis of Field Trials and Achievement by the Assam Rifles Recruiting Authorities.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Important Instructions
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed Performa. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying for Assam Rifles.
- Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation pass certificate, sports achievements certificates etc. alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidates will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment of Assam Rifles.
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled carefully and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Assam Rifles will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation.
- Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal/ debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
- The Government/Assam Rifles shall not be responsible for damage/injury/death/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process/journey.
- The Director General, Assam Rifles has full right to make changes/cancel/postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified by the Recruitment board Assam Rifles.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in Assam Rifles recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.
- Change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
- Candidates who are not in possession of certificate of minimum education qualification by closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply.
- The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/ convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.
- Any sportsperson, if found using banned Drugs at any point of time would be liable to disciplinary action as per Rules/regulations circulated by NADA from time to time and as per SSB Act and Rules.
- Assam Rifles state wise recruitment rally bharti program online, exam, physical, medical, result, date sheet AR Bharti 2024.
- Search link: Assam Rifles army bharti rally chart 2024. army recruitment rally bharti AR army rally notification date, date of online application form, date of admit card, date of physical test, date of PFT, date of PST, documents required, date of medical test, date of written test, written exam syllabus, date of AR exam result, list of districts army rally bharti AR. Assam Rifles army bharti rally notice. Assam Rifles open rally bharti, relation, sportsman, DSC, TA army recruitment rally bharti . Sainya bharti AR, Assam Rifles lashkari bharti. Assam Rifles army bharti date sheet. Assam Rifles Army Recruitment Rally Bharti soldier technical/ non technical.
Assam Rifles Sports Quota Vacancy 2024 Rifleman
|Post||Rifleman General Duty
|Age Limit||18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age mentioned below)
|Age Relaxation||Upper age relaxation for Genera/OBC is five years and for SC/ST candidates is Ten years.|
|Education Qualification||10th pass/Matriculation or its equivalent|
|Sports Qualification||Players who have participated in any International competition/ National Competition/ Inter University Tournament/ National Sports/ Games for School/ Physical Efficiency Drive.|
|Last Date of Application||Updated soon|
|Start Date of Application||Updated soon|
|Admit Card Date||Updated soon|
|Place of Assam Recruitment Rally||will be intimated later|
|Assam Rifles Recruitment Technical & Non Technical Trade for Male & Female|
|Category & Trade||Rank||Total Post||Vacancy Male & Female|
|Clerk||Havildar||349||Male & Female|
|Bridge & Road||Naib Subedar||22||Male & Female|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||Warrant Officer||19||Male & Female|
|Electrical Fitter Signal||Rifleman||42||Male|
|Engineer Equipment Mechanic||Rifleman||03||Male|
|Electrician Mechanic Vehicle||Rifleman||24||Male|
|Instrument Repair / Mechanic||Havildar||12||Male|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||Warrant Officer||09||Male|
|Pharmacist||Warrant Officer||32||Male & Female|
Assam Sakari Jobs Notification 2024
|Assam State Govt Service Notification 2024||Govt Jobs Notification 2024|
|Assam Police Sports Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Bank Safayi Karmi Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Assam Police Constable Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Assam Safai Karmi Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Assam Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Assam Sarkari Job Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Assam GDS Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|Assam NHM Recruitment Program 2024||Click Here|
|Assam Rifles Bharti 2024||Click Here|
Coaching for Written Exam – Assam Rifles Bharti 2024
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State||UHQ Relation Bharti|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Bharti Program||Click Here||Punjab Regiment Recruitment Rally 2024||Click Here|
|MP NHM CHO Community Health Training Recruitment||Click Here||Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|छत्तीसगढ़ छात्रावास अधीक्षक 300 पदों पर भर्ती||Click Here||राजस्थान पशु सहायक/ परिचर भर्ती Post 5934||Click Here|
|KEA Staff Nurse Recruitment||Click Here||SSB Constable GD Bharti||Click here|
|Assam Police 5563 Post Recruitment||Click Here||UP RO ARO Bharti||Click Here|
|मेरा गांव मेरा देश||Click Here||छत्तीसगढ़ पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल 5967 पदों पर भर्ती||Click Here|
|Indian Army TES (10+2) Entry – 51 July 2024||Click Here||JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course Oct 2024||Click Here|
|Odisha Lab Technician Recruitment||Click Here||Bihar Police SI Bharti||Click Here|
|Odisha Radiographer Recruitmeent 2024||Click Here||एसबीआई पीओ भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Indian Army Scheme 2024 Apply Online For TGC-139||Click Here|
|RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti||Click Here||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|उत्तर प्रदेश वनरक्षक भर्ती 2024||Click Here||CIL Management Trainee Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Police Bharati 2024||Click Here||Jharkhand Lady Supervisor Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Tamil Nadu Apprentice Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|UK RO ARO Bharti 2024||Click Here||Ladakh Police Constable Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|IAF Recruitment Rally 2024||Click Here||IAF Sportsmen Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|Odisha Fireman and Driver Recruitment 2024||Click Here||यूपी आयुर्वेदिक स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024||Click Here||बिहार ड्राइवर भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|AMC Centre Lucknow Agniveer Relation Bharti 2024||Click Here||RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Bharti 2024||Click Here||राजस्थान सेवा प्रेरक 50000 पदों पर बम्पर भर्ती||यंहा क्लिक करे|
|West Benggal CHO Bharti Program 2024 For 1500 Post||Click Here||UP BC Sakhi Yojna उत्तर प्रदेश सखी भर्ती 1544 पद||Click Here|
|Nainital MTs, Clerks Recruitment Program 2024||Click Here||Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman Recruitment Program 2024||Click Here|
|बस कंडक्टर भर्ती गुजरात 2024||Click Here||गुजरात बस ड्राइवर भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Assam NHM CHO Recruitment Program||Click Here||राजस्थान पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल 3578 पदों भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Constable Bharti Program 2024||Click Here||RRC Western Railway Apprentice Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Agniveer SSR and MR Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Dogra Regt Relation UHQ Quota Rally Bharti 2024||Click here|
|UPSSSC VDO Bharti Vacancy 2024||Click Here||MEG Bangalore Relation & Sports Rally Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Home Guard Bharti 2024 7th or 10th Pass||Click Here||Haryana Apprentice Job 10th ITI Pass||Click Here|
|महाराष्ट्र अंगणवाडी भरती 2024||Click Here||Chandigarh Conductor Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|CRPF Constable Post Vacancy 2024||Click Here||Chandigarh Driver Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|IAF Male & Female Rally 2024||Click Here||BSF Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|ITI Army Bharti Apprentice 2024||Click Here||Punjab Police SI Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|10+2 Army Entry Scheme 2024||Click Here||Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment||Click Here|
|आल इंडिया शिक्षक भर्ती अप्लाई फॉर 7540 पोस्ट 2024||Click Here||बिहार रेजिमेंट की वीरगाथा||Click Here|
|RT JCO Bharti 2024||Click Here||Karnataka Bangalore Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|ARO Berhampore Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here||HQ Danapur Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|UP Police Constable Sports Quota Bharti 2024||Click Here||KRC Ranikhet UHQ Quota Relation & Sports Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|All India Agniveer Recruitment Rally Schedue 2024||Click Here||अग्निवीर भर्ती लिखित परीक्षा 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2024||Click Here||ITBP Constable Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|इंडियन नेवी 10+2/ 12th बी टेक कैडेट एंट्री स्कीम 2024||Click Here||भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here||Join our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|