1. Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally Bharti Tech/Non Tech 2022/Sports Quota: 10th/ Metric/ High School/ 12th pass male and female candidates who wish to join Assam Rifles as technical/non technical for the post of Rifleman General Duty under technical & Non Tech Recruitment 2022. Assam Rifles Rally Bharti date of online application, may apply for the same as per details given below.
Tech & Non Tech Recruitment AR 2022: For Technical & Non Tech 1230 Posts Assam Rif Recruitment Department has released notification to fill the vacant post of Tradesman & Technical Vacancy .
असम राइफल्स भर्ती २०२२: तकनीकी और गैर तकनीकी 1230 पदों के लिए असम रिफ भर्ती विभाग ने ट्रेड्समैन और तकनीकी रिक्ति के रिक्त पद को भरने के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है।
Assam Rifles Bharti Program 2022: AR Recruitment Rally Bharti for the post of Rifleman(Soldier GD), Soldier Tdn (Rifleman), Soldier NA, Warrant Officer, Havildar, Nb Sub in group C & Group D post of Assam Rifles:-
|Assam Rifles Recruitment||Brief Details|
|Name of Organisation||Assam Rifles Shillong 793 010|
|Vacant Post||Male and Female|
|Vacancy for||All Indian States|
|Total Vacancy||1380 Post (Male/Female)|
|Rally Bharti Date||01 Sept 2022
|Place of service||India/abroad|
|Application Fee||For Group B: Rs 200/-
For Group C: Rs 100/-
(Off line): Challan
|Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Recruitment Notification 2022||Click Here|
असम आर्मी भर्ती 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
|इंडियन आर्मी भर्ती 2022 Notice
|Indian Army Agniveer Army Rally Program 2022-2023 (Apply Now)||Click Here|
|Assam Rifles Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Rajasthan JE Agriculture Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Bihar Women Counsellor Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|छत्तीसगढ़ Peon चपरासी भर्ती 2022-2023||Click Here|
|IAF Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Navy Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|रेल भर्ती 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Haryana Army Rally Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|IRO Delhi Army Rally Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Bengal Anganwadi Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force-2022-2023||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022-2023||Click Here|
|MNS BSC Nursing Course 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Technical Graduate Course Indian Army TGC 136 Entry Scheme||Click Here|
|बिहार ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|ग्राम पंचायत सहायक डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर भर्ती 2022||यहाँ क्लिक करे|
|GDS Bharti 2022 Post 38926 apply today||Click Here|
|Sports & UHQ Relation Rally 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Pradeshik Sena Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|UHQ Sports & Relation Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Mumbai Group C Civilian Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Data Entry Operator & Office Assistant Bharti 12th pass 2022||Click Here|
|ज्वाइन इंडियन आर्मी की वेबसाइट महिला एवं पुरुष उम्मीदवारों को कमीशन अधिकारी, जूनियर कमीशन अधिकारी, नॉन कमीशन अधिकारी एवं एक सैनिक के रूप में भारतीय सेना में योग्यता के आधार पर शामिल होने में मदद करती है। इस वेबसाइट में आप को अपने जिले, आप के सेना भर्ती कार्यालय, क्षेत्रीय रिक्रूटिंग ऑफिस, राज्य आर्मी भर्ती प्रोग्राम, खिलाड़िओं की भर्ती, NCC छात्र सेना भर्ती, रिलेशन आर्मी भर्ती कार्यक्रम की सूचना का नोटिफिकेशन आप की जानकारी के लिए विस्तार रूप से दिया गया है।|
|Barrackpore Army Rally July 2022||Click Here|
|Jabalpur GRRC MTS 10th pass Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|UK Army Rally Apply 2022||Click Here|
|GRRC All India Grpup C&D Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Army Rally Complain 2022||Click Here|
|अग्निवीर आर्मी भर्ती योजना 2022-2023||Click Here|
|ग्राम सेवक भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|बिहार शिक्षक भर्ती 50000 + पोस्ट अप्लाई टुडे||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Indian Navy Tradesmen Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|राजस्थान वनरक्षक भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|यूपी होमगार्ड भर्ती 2022|
|बिहार होमगार्ड भर्ती 2022 - 12000 पद||Click Here|
|Indian Army Exam 2022||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Teacher Bharti Job Vacancy (32000 Post) 2022||Click Here|
|आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती 53000 Post 2022||Click Here|
|पंजाब वनरक्षक भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Police Constable Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Telangana High Court Civil Judge Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
Assam Rifles Bharti Technical and Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2022 (Group B & C)
|Assam Rifles Recruitment Program 2022 Technical & Non Technical Trade for Male & Female|
|Category & Trade||Total Post|
|Bridge & Road||17|
|Operator Radio and Line||729|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||10|
AR Post Vacancy Tech/ Non Tech Assam Rifles Nb Sub/ Hav/ Clk/ Tdn 2022
- Naib Subedar
- Tradesmen category
Assam Rifles Tech and Tdn Bharti 2022: Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022 will be held for enrolment into Group B and C posts against 749 vacancies based on applications received from eligible male / female candidates
2. Eligibility Conditions AR: Eligibility criteria for recruitment in Assam Rifles under sports quota recruitment like education qualification, age limit, height, weight, chest, physical standard, physical fitness test , sports achievement and other information for the candidates are given below:-
Assam Rifles Bharti Trade/Rank/Education and Age Limit
AR Recruitment Notification 2022
Assam Rifle Dependent Recruitment Rally 2022 – Click Here
1. Trade – Hindi Translator Gd-II (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar Education Qualification
(a) Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Hindi / English with English Hindi as a compulsory / elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
(b) Master’s Degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi / English with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory / elective subject at degree level. OR
(c) Master’s Degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi / English, with Hindi / English medium and English / Hindi as compulsory / elective subjects or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
(d) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University with Hindi and English as compulsory elective subjects or either of two as medium of examination and the other as compulsory / elective subject, plus a recognised diploma / certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central / State Government offices, including a Government of India undertaking. Age limit – 21-28 Years.
Assam Rifles Tdn/ Tradesmen Recruitment Program 2022
List of Trade & Category for AR Bharti 2022
2. Trade – Building & Road (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar, Education Qualification :-
(a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
(b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Building and Road, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
3. Trade – Staff Nurse (For Female candidates only), Initial Rank – Naib Subedar, Education Qualification –
(a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) Three years diploma in Nursing from a recognised Council
(c) Must have working knowledge of Hindi, Age Limit -18-25 Years.
4. Trade – Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification –
(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
(b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m. Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English / 9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer). Age Limit – 18-25 Years.
5. Trade – Personal Assistant (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification –
(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer: (i) Dictation. 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. (ii) Transcription Time. 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer, Age Limit 18-25 Years.
6. Trade – Electrical Fitter Signal (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass with Science, Math and English as subjects from a recognised Board., Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
7. Trade – Lineman Field (For Male candidates only) , Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electrician trade from a recognised Institute. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
8. Trade – Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – (a) 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government. OR
(b) 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board or University or Institution, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
9. Trade – Armourer (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
10. Trade – Vehicle Mechanic (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class passed from a recognised Board with Diploma / Industrial Training Institute certificate from recognised Institution, Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
11. Trade – Electrician Mechanic Vehicle (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class passed from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognised Institute, Age Limit – 18-23
12. Trade – Engineer Artificer (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training certificate in Automobile Engineering trade from a recognised Institute, Age Limit – 18-23
13. Trade – Surveyor (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board and Industrial Training Institute certificate in Surveyor trade from a recognised Institute. Age Limit – 20-28 Years.
14. Trade – Upholster (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board and Industrial Training Institute certificate in Upholster from a recognised institute. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
15. Trade – Electrician (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th pass and possess Industrial Training Institute certificate in the grade. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
16. Trade – Blacksmith (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
17. Trade – Plumber (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Plumber trade from a recognised Institute. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
18. Trade – Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology as subjects from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
19. Trade – Operation Theatre Technician (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – 10+2 passed with diploma in operation theatre technician from a recognised board or university. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
20. Trade – Physio Therapist (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – 10+2 passed with diploma in physio therapist from a recognised board or university. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
21. Trade – Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
22. Trade – Pharmacist (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification –
(a) 10+2 or equivalent
(b) Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognised Institution of the Central or a State Government for which for period of training in two years followed by an internship of which the practical training shall not be less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months: provided that not less than two hundred and fifty hours are devoted to actual dispensing of prescriptions;
(c) Possessing the qualifications under Section 31 and 32 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and registered under Section 33 of the said Act. Age Limit – 20-25 Years.
23. Trade – X-Ray Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Havildar, Education Qualification – 10+2 pass with diploma in Radiology from a recognised Board or University. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
24. Trade – Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Warrant Officer, Education Qualification – 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University / Institute with one year experience in Veterinary
field. Age Limit – 21-23 Years.
25. Trade – Female Attendant / Aya (For Female candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-25 Years.
26. Trade – Female Safai (For Female candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-25 Years.
27. Trade – Cook (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
28. Trade – Safai (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit -18-23 Years.
29. Trade – Washerman (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
30. Trade – Barber (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
31. Trade – Equipment & Boot Repairer (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18- 23 Years.
32. Trade – Tailor (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
33. Trade – Carpenter (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank – Rifleman, Education Qualification – 10th class pass from a recognised Board. Age Limit – 18-23 Years.
List of Games and Sports for Assam Rifles Bharti
|Games/Sports||Vacancy for Male/Female|
|Archery||For Male and Female both|
|Boxing||For Male and Female both|
|Equestrian||For Female only|
|Football||For Male and Female both|
|Judo||For Male and Female both|
|Karate DO||For Male and Female both|
|Taekwondo||For Male and Female both|
Authority for Award of Sports Certificates
3. International Competition: Secretary of the International Federation of Game Concerned.
4. National Competition: Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.
5. Inter University Tournament: Dean of the Sports or other officer in overall charge of the sports of the university concerned.
6. National Sports/Games for Schools: Director or Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games for schools in Directorate of public instructions/education of the states. Army Sports Bharti 2022
7. Physical Efficiency Drive: Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare Government of India.
8. Application Fee: The General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100/- in the Form of Indian Postal Order (IPO).
9. Exemption of Fee: SC/ST and women candidates are exempted for payment of Examination Fee.
10. Mode of Payment/ in Favour: Indian Postal Order (IPO) should be prepared in favour of “Recruiting Branch, HQ, DGAR, Shillong 793010.
11. Submission of Application: Application as per format duly completed in all respect will be sent to “DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF ASSAM RIFLES (RECRUITMENT BNRANCH, LAITKOR, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA 793010.
Note: APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT, should be written in Bold Capital letter on the Top of the Envelop.
12. Enclosures of Document: All candidates are required to attach the photocopy of the following documents alongwith the application form.
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Copy of Sports Certificates/Achievement Certificate.
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate as per format given in advertisement.
- Indian Postal Order for Rs 100/-.
Selection Procedure Assam Rifles
13. Documentation: All candidates will have to ;go through documentation, in which all candidates have to produced all Original Documents/Certificates pertaing to age education, case, sports achieves (National/International) proof to avail age relaxation etc, the details are given in application form to Board, Failing which the candidate will be disqualified.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Physical Fitness Standard|
|Category||Male/Female||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest /Expansion in Cms|
|For all candidates except Schedule Tribe candidates||Male||170||80-85|
|For the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K||Male|
|Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||Male|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of all States/UTs||Male|
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha territorial Administration comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following ‘Mouzas’ Sub-Division of these Districts:-|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5)Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7)Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Par-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania
14. Appeal Against Physical Standard Test: Candidates who declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test (PST) may refer an appeal to the concerned authority at recruitment site for remeasurement of Height and Chest. The appeal of the candidate shall be desposed off on the same day by the appellate authority.
15. Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age.
16. Medical Examination Test: The candidates must not have knock-knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision. The candidates will be tested for colour vision by ISIHARA’s test as well as Edrich-Green Lantern test. Candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of their duties.
10. Permissibility of Tattoo: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus tattoos depicting religious symbol or figure and the name, as followed in India army, are to be permitted.
(a) Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm, but
only LEFT forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
(b) Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
17. Medical Review Against Medical Examination: If a candidate is declared unfit in the detailed medical examination, the grounds for rejection will be communicated to him/her by the Chairman. If the rejected candidate is not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, he/she will obtain Form-1, 2 & 3 from the Chairman Recruitment Board concerned to prefer an appeal for Review Medical Examination within 15 days from the date of issue of communication in which the findings of the Medical Officers is communicated to him/her.
Note: Being declared FIT in Medical Examination will in no way give any legal claim or
right to any candidate for final appointment in Government service.
Assam Rifles Soldier GD Recruitment Rally Bharti Program 2022
18. Final Selection in Assam Rifles: Final Section will be done on the basis of Field Trials and Achievement by the Assam Rifles Recruiting Authorities.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Important Instructions
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed Performa. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying for Assam Rifles.
- Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation pass certificate, sports achievements certificates etc. alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidates will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment of Assam Rifles.
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled carefully and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Assam Rifles will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation.
- Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal/ debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
- The Government/Assam Rifles shall not be responsible for damage/injury/death/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process/journey.
- The Director General, Assam Rifles has full right to make changes/cancel/postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified by the Recruitment board Assam Rifles.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in Assam Rifles recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.
- Change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
- Candidates who are not in possession of certificate of minimum education qualification by closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply.
- The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/ convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.
- Any sportsperson, if found using banned Drugs at any point of time would be liable to disciplinary action as per Rules/regulations circulated by NADA from time to time and as per SSB Act and Rules.
- Assam Rifles state wise recruitment rally bharti program online, exam, physical, medical, result, date sheet AR Bharti 2022.
- Search link: Assam Rifles army bharti rally chart 2022. army recruitment rally bharti AR army rally notification date, date of online application form, date of admit card, date of physical test, date of PFT, date of PST, documents required, date of medical test, date of written test, written exam syllabus, date of AR exam result, list of districts army rally bharti AR. Assam Rifles army bharti rally notice. Assam Rifles open rally bharti, relation, sportsman, DSC, TA army recruitment rally bharti . Sainya bharti AR, Assam Rifles lashkari bharti. Assam Rifles army bharti date sheet. Assam Rifles Army Recruitment Rally Bharti soldier technical/ non technical.
- Start Date of Online Application: will be updated soon
- Last Date Online Application: will be updated soon
- Date of Written Exam: will be updated soon
Assam Rifles Sports Quota Vacancy 2022 Rifleman
|Post||Rifleman General Duty
|Age Limit||18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age mentioned below)
|Age Relaxation||Upper age relaxation for Genera/OBC is five years and for SC/ST candidates is Ten years.|
|Education Qualification||10th pass/Matriculation or its equivalent|
|Sports Qualification||Players who have participated in any International competition/ National Competition/ Inter University Tournament/ National Sports/ Games for School/ Physical Efficiency Drive.|
|Last Date of Application||26-07-2021|
|Start Date of Application||26-07-2021|
|Admit Card Date||24-08-2021 (Tentative)|
|Place of Assam Recruitment Rally||will be intimated later|
|Assam Rifles Recruitment Program 2022 Technical & Non Technical Trade for Male & Female|
|Category & Trade||Rank||Total Post||Vacancy Male & Female|
|Clerk||Havildar||349||Male & Female|
|Bridge & Road||Naib Subedar||22||Male & Female|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||Warrant Officer||19||Male & Female|
|Electrical Fitter Signal||Rifleman||42||Male|
|Engineer Equipment Mechanic||Rifleman||03||Male|
|Electrician Mechanic Vehicle||Rifleman||24||Male|
|Instrument Repair / Mechanic||Havildar||12||Male|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||Warrant Officer||09||Male|
|Pharmacist||Warrant Officer||32||Male & Female|
Assam Rifles Vacancies Details 2022
AR Recruitment Rally Programme Technical & Tradesmen 2022
Coaching for Written Exam – Assam Rifles Bharti 2022
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State|
|TA Rally Bharti Program 2022||Click Here|
|Goa Electricity Department Line Helper Bharti 2022||Click Here||Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor (PTI) Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|West Bengal CHO Bharti Program 2022||Click Here||Gujarat Linemen Apprentice Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|RSMSSB JE Agriculture Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here||छत्तीसगढ़ आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|UP Male GNM Staff Nurse Bharti 2022||Click Here||Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment Program 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Police Constable Notification Details 2022-2023||Click Here||Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Anganwadi Worker & Assistant Recruitment Program 2022||Click Here||Assam Rifles Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|UP BC Sakhi Yojna Bharti 3534 Post||Click Here||Rajasthan JE Agriculture Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Railway NFER Apprentice Recruitment 2022-2023||Click Here||RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022-2023||Click Here|
|छत्तीसगढ़ चपरासी भर्ती 2022-2023||Click Here||Bihar Women Counsellor Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|नेवी भर्ती 2022-2023||Click Here||वायु सेना भर्ती2022-2023||Click Here|
|सूचना: सेना में भर्ती होने वाले खिलाड़ी और रिलेशन कैंडिडेट के लिए सेना भर्ती कार्यालय द्वारा नियम के अनुसार फिजिकल एवं लिखित परीक्षा में छूट दी जाती है।|
|Haryana Army Rally Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here||रेल भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here||IRO Delhi Army Rally Bharti 2022-2023||Click Here|
|ARO Hamirpur Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2022||Click Here||NDA Bharti Program 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Technical Graduate Course Indian Army TGC 136 Entry Scheme||Click Here||Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022-2023||Click Here|
|ग्राम पंचायत सहायक डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर भर्ती 2022||यहाँ क्लिक करे||MNS BSC Nursing Course 2022-2023||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2022||Click Here||Punjab Forest Guard Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Kerala Constable and SI Bharti 2022||Click Here||Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Program 2022||Click Here|
|GDS Bharti 2022 Post 38926 apply today||Click Here||Punjab VDO Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course 2022- 2023||Click Here||Rajput Regt Centre Fatehgarh Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Telangana Police Cnostable Recruitment 2022||Click Here||Telangana SI Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Jabalpur Group C & D Bharti 2022||Click Here||Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 for 1380 vacancy||Click Here|
|ARO Mumbai Civil Staff Bharti 2022||Click Here||TA Recruitment Application 2022||Click Here|
|Danapur Tradesmen Open Bharti 2022||Click Here||OA & DEO Recruitment 10+2 - 2022||Click Here|
|Uttarkhand Army Rally Date 2022||Click Here||3 MTR Army Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Jabalpur MTC Bharti 2022||Click Here||GRRC Recruitment 10th pass 2022||Click Here|
|Tour of Duty Army Bharti Scheme 2022||Click Here||Army Rally Complain 2022||Click Here|
|Anganwadi Bharti in Gujarat 2022||Click Here for Full Job Informtion||Army Rally Complain Procedure 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Navy SSR Sailor 12th Pass Recruitment 2022||Click Here||Indian Navy AA Sailor 12th Pass Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2022-2023||Click Here|
|बिहार शिक्षक भर्ती 2022||यहाँ क्लिक करें||Rajasthan Forest Guard Bharti Program 2022||Click Here|
|J&K Women/ Men Police Recruitment Program 2022||Click Here||Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Bihar Police fireman Written Exam Date 2022||Click Here||Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|UP Police Assistant Operator Job Vacancy 2022||Click Here||Bihar Home Guard Constable PET Exam Date 2022||Click Here|
|UP Police Workshop Staff Recruitment Job Vacancy 2022||Click Here||UP Police Head Operator Recruitment Job Vacancy 2022||Click Here|
|Assam Police Constable, Asst Squad Commander, Driver Bharti 2022||Click Here||Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Program 2022||Click Here|
|MEG Centre Bangalore Army Relation Bharti 2022||Click Here||Madras Regt UHQ Quota Relation Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Computer Teacher Bharti 2022||Click Here||Gujarat Gram Panchayat Sachiv Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment Admit Card Date 2022||Click Here||CISF Constable Fire (Male) Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|Karnataka AE, JE and Junior Assistant Bharti 2022||Click Here||UP NHM CHO Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|NHM Bharti 2022||Click Here||ANM Bharti 2022 apply 9000+ Post||Click Here|
|उत्तर प्रदेश लेखपाल भर्ती २०२२||Click Here||उत्तर प्रदेश सिंचाई विभाग भर्ती 2022||Click Here|
|BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF -SSC GD Constable Bharti 2022 Apply 25271 Post||Click Here||Apply Indian Navy 10th Pass 2022||Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती हेल्पलाइन नंबर 2022||Click Here||Shan-E-Avadh - Lucknow||Click Here|
|KSP Police Constable Bharti Program 2022||Click Here||UP Police Bharti Program 2022||Click Here|
|ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Program 2022||Click Here||Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry 46 Scheme 2022||Click Here|
|TA Rally 2022||Click Here||आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें ||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2022||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Tips for Medical Test||Click Here||भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2022 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|State wise army bharti Program 2022||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2022||Click Here|
Air Force 2022
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2022||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2022
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army