1. All India SSB Bharti 10th Pass Male and Female under Sports Quota: SSB Bharti Online Application, SSB Bharati Admit Card, SSB Sports Quota Bharti, candidates 10th/Matric/ High School pass who wish to join Sashastra Seema Bal for the post of Constable GD under SSB Sports Quota Bharti may apply for the same with in 30 days of official notification DG, SSB, Govt of India.
Sashastra Seema Bal Mahila aur purush bharti program 2024
SSB Constable GD Bharti Schedule 2024
|SSB Constable General Duty Bharti 2023|
|Organisation Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty) Vacancy|
|Total Vacancy||272 Post|
|Application Fee||UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female Candidates: NIL
For More Details Refer the Notification
|Start Date to Apply Online||21-10-2023|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||30 Days|
|Date of Examination||Available soon|
|Age Limit||Between 18 & 27 Years|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline).|
|Apply Online||Available on 21-10-2023|
|Detailed Notification||Available on 21-10-2023|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sashastra Sima Bal – SSB Bharti program 2024
Age Limit for Sashastra Sima Bal Constable Male and Female Recruitment
Age Limit for SSB Head Constable: 18-27 Years
Age Limit for SSB ASI (Group-C): 20-30 Years
Age Limit for SSB ASI Steno: 18-25 Years
सशस्त्र सीमा बल 10वीं पास भर्ती की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए – SSB Notification 2024 Click Here
2. Eligibility Conditions: Eligibility criteria for recruitment in SSB under sports quota recruitment like education qualification, age limit, height, weight, chest, physical standard, physical fitness test and other information for the candidates are given below:-
|Post||Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota
|Age Limit||18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age mentioned below)
|Education Qualification||10th pass/Matriculation or its equivalent|
|Sports Qualification||Players who have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year|
|Age Limit Relaxation|
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|Un-Reserved candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 Years|
|OBC candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||8 Years (3+5)|
|SC/ST candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||10 Years (5+5)|
|*Children and dependent of Unreserved victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (UR)||5 Years|
|*Children and dependent of OBC victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat||8 years (3+5)|
|Children and dependent of SC/ST victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat||10 Years (5+5)|
|*Children mean||(a) Son (including adopted son): or (b) Daughter (including adopted daughter)
|Dependent family members mean||(a) Spouse; or (b) Children; or Brother or Sister in the case of unmarried Govt. servant who were wholly dependent on the Govt. servant at the time of his killing in the riot. The candidate will have to produce a certificate to the effect, issued by the concerned District Collector to claim relaxation in age|
LIST OF GAMES AND SPORTS FOR SSB SPORTS BHARTI 2024
1. SSB Sports Quota Bharti Football, Basketball, Hockey, Shooting (Sports), Archery, Athletics (200 mtrs, 400 mtrs, 800 mtrs, 1500 mtrs, 10000 mtrs, 20 Km walk, 3 Kms Steenle Chase, Marathon, Long Jump, Hi!!h Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Discuss, Shot Put, Hammer, Javelin, Decathlon, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Boxing, Judo, Weight Lifting, Body Building, Cycling, Equestrian, Badminton, Taekwondo (Kyurugi), Swimming, (Aquatics) sports and games vacancy is available for recruitment in SSB (Sashastra Sima Bal).
3. Application Fee: The General and OBC category candidates should pay fee of `100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker Cheque. IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker Chequ should be prepared in favour of following:-
|IPO/Bank Draft||Prepare in Favour of|
|Indian Postal Order||Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.|
|Demand Draft / Banker Cheque |
should be prepared in favour of
|Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076).
|SC/ST & Female candidates||SC/ST & Female candidate are exempted from payment of examination fees.|
4. Last Date for Receipt of Application:
(a) 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing at places other than the areas mentioned in sub para (b) below.
(b) 45 days for the candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub Division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Leh & Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir and the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep
(c) Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in the prescribed format addressed to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066 so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application. The envelope containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (GD) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA”
5. Documents: Candidates are required to enclose the photocopies of following documents while
sending the application:-
(a) Self attested copy of matriculation certificate.
(b) Self attested copies of sports certificates/achievements.
(c) Two self attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form (Annexure-I) at the space provided and the other to be enclosed with the application form.
(d) Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) or (Annexure-III) as applicable.
(e) Self attested copy of community certificate issued from concerned district authorities for getting relaxation in height and chest.
(f) Demand Draft/IPO/Banker Cheque of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) (Non- Refundable).
(g) Self attested copy of certificate of Bonafide/Domicile /Permanent resident of that State from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship of India.
(h) Three Self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth `25/- (Rupees twenty-five only) to be affixed on each envelope.
7. Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Physical Fitness Standard|
|Category||Male/Female||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest /Expansion in Cms|
|For all candidates except Schedule Tribe candidates||Male||170||80-85|
|For the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K||Male|
|Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||Male|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of all States/UTs||Male|
|Assan Rifles physical for Candidates of North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha territorial Administration comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following ‘Mouzas’ Sub-Division of these Districts:-|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5)Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7)Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Par-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania
8. Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age.
9. Medical Examination Test: The candidates must not have knock-knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision. The candidates will be tested for colour vision by ISIHARA’s test as well as Edrich-Green Lantern test. Candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of their duties.
10. Permissibility of Tattoo: – being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus tattoos depicting religious symbol or figure and the name, as followed in India army, are to be permitted.
(a) Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm, but only LEFT forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
(b) Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
11. Medical Review Against Medical Examination: If a candidate is declared unfit in the detailed medical examination, the grounds for rejection will be communicated to him/her by the Chairman. If the rejected candidate is not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, he/she will obtain Form-1, 2 & 3 from the Chairman Recruitment Board concerned to prefer an appeal for Review Medical Examination within 15 days from the date of issue of communication in which the findings of the Medical Officers is communicated to him/her.
12. SSB Sports Bharti Final Selection: “Players who have participated in any International Sports event as a member of the Indian Squad during last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation (of concerned sport) for last 01 year, subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria will be exempted from Field trials”. Final selection will be done on the basis of achievements.
SSB Sports Bharti Important Instructions
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
- Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation pass certificate, sports achievements certificates etc. alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidates will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment.
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled carefully and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- SSB will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation.
- Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal/ debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
- The Government/SSB shall not be responsible for damage/injury/death/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process/journey.
- The Director General, SSB has full right to make changes/cancel/postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in SSB recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.
- Change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
- Candidates who are not in possession of certificate of minimum education qualification by closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply.
- The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/ convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.
- Any sportsperson, if found using banned Drugs at any point of time would be liable to disciplinary action as per Rules/regulations circulated by NADA from time to time and as per SSB Act and Rules.
For More Details Visit on Notification-SSB-Constable
SSB Bharti Vacancy 2024
SSB GD Constable Posts – 272 for Recruitment
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State||UHQ Relation Bharti|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Bharti Program||Click Here||Punjab Regiment Recruitment Rally 2024||Click Here|
|MP NHM CHO Community Health Training Recruitment||Click Here||Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesmen Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|छत्तीसगढ़ छात्रावास अधीक्षक 300 पदों पर भर्ती||Click Here||राजस्थान पशु सहायक/ परिचर भर्ती Post 5934||Click Here|
|KEA Staff Nurse Recruitment||Click Here||SSB Constable GD Bharti||Click here|
|Assam Police 5563 Post Recruitment||Click Here||UP RO ARO Bharti||Click Here|
|मेरा गांव मेरा देश||Click Here||छत्तीसगढ़ पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल 5967 पदों पर भर्ती||Click Here|
|Indian Army TES (10+2) Entry – 51 July 2024||Click Here||JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course Oct 2024||Click Here|
|Odisha Lab Technician Recruitment||Click Here||Bihar Police SI Bharti||Click Here|
|Odisha Radiographer Recruitmeent 2024||Click Here||एसबीआई पीओ भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Indian Army Scheme 2024 Apply Online For TGC-139||Click Here|
|RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Bharti||Click Here||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|उत्तर प्रदेश वनरक्षक भर्ती 2024||Click Here||CIL Management Trainee Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Police Bharati 2024||Click Here||Jharkhand Lady Supervisor Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Tamil Nadu Apprentice Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|UK RO ARO Bharti 2024||Click Here||Ladakh Police Constable Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|IAF Recruitment Rally 2024||Click Here||IAF Sportsmen Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|Odisha Fireman and Driver Recruitment 2024||Click Here||यूपी आयुर्वेदिक स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024||Click Here||बिहार ड्राइवर भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|AMC Centre Lucknow Agniveer Relation Bharti 2024||Click Here||RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Bharti 2024||Click Here||राजस्थान सेवा प्रेरक 50000 पदों पर बम्पर भर्ती||यंहा क्लिक करे|
|West Benggal CHO Bharti Program 2024 For 1500 Post||Click Here||UP BC Sakhi Yojna उत्तर प्रदेश सखी भर्ती 1544 पद||Click Here|
|Nainital MTs, Clerks Recruitment Program 2024||Click Here||Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman Recruitment Program 2024||Click Here|
|बस कंडक्टर भर्ती गुजरात 2024||Click Here||गुजरात बस ड्राइवर भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Assam NHM CHO Recruitment Program||Click Here||राजस्थान पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल 3578 पदों भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Constable Bharti Program 2024||Click Here||RRC Western Railway Apprentice Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Agniveer SSR and MR Recruitment 2024||Click Here||Dogra Regt Relation UHQ Quota Rally Bharti 2024||Click here|
|UPSSSC VDO Bharti Vacancy 2024||Click Here||MEG Bangalore Relation & Sports Rally Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Home Guard Bharti 2024 7th or 10th Pass||Click Here||Haryana Apprentice Job 10th ITI Pass||Click Here|
|महाराष्ट्र अंगणवाडी भरती 2024||Click Here||Chandigarh Conductor Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|CRPF Constable Post Vacancy 2024||Click Here||Chandigarh Driver Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|IAF Male & Female Rally 2024||Click Here||BSF Bharti Program 2024||Click Here|
|ITI Army Bharti Apprentice 2024||Click Here||Punjab Police SI Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|10+2 Army Entry Scheme 2024||Click Here||Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment||Click Here|
|आल इंडिया शिक्षक भर्ती अप्लाई फॉर 7540 पोस्ट 2024||Click Here||बिहार रेजिमेंट की वीरगाथा||Click Here|
|RT JCO Bharti 2024||Click Here||Karnataka Bangalore Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|ARO Berhampore Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here||HQ Danapur Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|UP Police Constable Sports Quota Bharti 2024||Click Here||KRC Ranikhet UHQ Quota Relation & Sports Army Rally Bharti 2024||Click Here|
|All India Agniveer Recruitment Rally Schedue 2024||Click Here||अग्निवीर भर्ती लिखित परीक्षा 2024||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2024||Click Here||ITBP Constable Recruitment 2024||Click Here|
|इंडियन नेवी 10+2/ 12th बी टेक कैडेट एंट्री स्कीम 2024||Click Here||भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती 2024||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here||Join our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|