1. 1 STC Jabalpur Army Relation Bharti UHQ Quota 2018 All India Recruitment 2018: All India Direct Open Army Rally Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota by HQ 1 Signal Training Center Jabalpur is being conducted at 1 Sig Trg Centre Jabalpur, 1 STC Jabalpur at IG Ground, 2 TTR Jabalpur for outstanding sportsman recruitment in the Corps of Signals and son/brother of Service men and ex-service men of corps of signals and other arms and services of Indian Army. Eligibility criteria height, weight, chest, education qualification for recruitment in the Army and dispensation under UHQ Quota army recruitment and other details are given below: Fresh date for 1 STC Relation Bharti is awaited.
1 Signal Training Centre Bharti helpline Telephone No 0761- 2605863-65, extension 6616
All India Upcoming Relation Army Open Rally Bharti and Sportsman Open Rally Bharti Program 2018-2019
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation
in Army Recruitment
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
1 Singals Training Centre Jabalpur Direct Open Army Bharti -Relation Bharti 1 STC Jabalpur UHQ Quata Direct Recruitment Rally Programme
2. Physical Proficiency Test, PFT for Soldier Technical category of all Indian states.
3. Physical Proficiency Test, PFT for Soldier Tradesman category of all Indian states.
4. Physical Proficiency Test, PFT for Soldier General Duty category of all Indian states.
5. Physical Proficiency Test, PFT For outstanding sportsmen sponsored by CO of respective Corps Teams and BSC cadets 4 TTR and ASI Pune.
6. Medical Examination of Candidates :
7. Written Examination Common Entrance Examination
Army Recruitment Relation Rally Bharti Education Qualifications
Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Simple Pass and 8th class pass for few trades. 8th class documents/ transfer certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer.
Soldier Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.
Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
Physical Fitness Test and Marks of PFT
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
PFT For All Trade/Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Sec – 48 Marks
Pull Ups Beam : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Starting Date of Army Recruitment Rally:
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Documents: Candidates are required to report at IG Ground, 2TTR Jabalpur alongwith following documents and certificates, in original and two photo copies duly attested for registration/ documentation formalities as per time schedule given above
1. Education Certificates and Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th Class.
2. Relationship Certificate of Father or Brother in original.
3. Pension Pay Order and Part II Order in case of Battle Casualty/disability pension/special family pension.
4. Caste certificate of SDM/Tehsildar for ST Candidates.
5. Domicile/Residence/Nativity Certificate of SDM/Tehsildar as applicable.
6. Character Certificate of SDM/Police authority as applicable (within 6 month).
7. (ii) Date of birth (ii) Postal Address of residence in full.
8. 20 copies passport size photos of candidate.
9. Unmarried certificate (Only those who are below 21 years of age) by village Sarpanch.
10 NCC/Sports Certificate if applicable.
11 Sponsor certificate from Father / Brother duly Countersinged by CO Units if serving affidavit on non judicial stamp paper in case of ex-serviceman as per format in call letter.
12. Aadhar Card
13. PAN Card
14. E MAIL ID
15. Driving Licence
16. Joint Saving Bank Account with next of kit (Mother) in nationalized band (Preferably in SBI/PNB)
17. Computer Course Certificate in case of Clerk/SKT
21. The following documents are compulsory for the candidates at the time of screening and all other documents as mentioned above will be submitted after provisional selection of the candidates:
(a) Relationship Certificate.
(b) Education Certificate.
(c) Nativity Certificate.
(d) Caste Certificate.
(e) Character Certificate from school/College Principal/Sarpanch/Ward Master. Unmarried Cert
(f) Sports Certificate, NCC Certificate if any.
(g) Affidavit as per format attached at appendix ‘C’ and appendix ‘D’.
(j) Photograph of Aadhar/UID Card and PAN Card.
HQ 1 STC Jabalpur Unit HQ Quota Recruitment Rally Programme, 1 Sig Trg Centre Jabalpur Relation Recruitment Rally, Signals Relation Bharti, 1 STC Bharti, 1 stc jabalpur uhq quota recruitment rally.
HQ 1 Signal Training Center Jabalpur UHQ Quota Army Recruitment Rally Bharti, 1 Sig Trg Center Jablapur UHQ Quota Relation Recruitment Rally Bharti. Signals Relation Bharti, HQ 1 STC UHQ Quota recruitment rally bharti, Signal Center Relation recruitment rally bharti, Signals Corps Army Rally Bharti, Corps of Signals Relation Recruitment Rally Bharti.
सेना मे भर्ती होने के लिए अर्जेंट सूचना Important Notice For Army Bharti Click here