1. 1 STC Jabalpur Army Relation Bharti UHQ Quota 2017 All India Recruitment 2017: All India Direct Open Army Rally Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota by 1 Signal Training Center Jabalpur is being conducted at 1 Sig Trg Centre Jabalpur, 1 STC Jabalpur at IG Ground, 2 TTR Jabalpur for outstanding sportsman recruitment in the Corps of Signals and son/brother of Service men and ex-service men of corps of signals and other arms and services of Indian Army. Eligibility criteria height, weight, chest, education qualification for recruitment in the Army and dispensation under UHQ Quota army recruitment and other details are given below:
1 Singals Training Centre Jabalpur Direct Open Army Bharti -Relation Bharti 1 STC Jabalpur UHQ Quata Direct Recruitment Rally Programme
2. 22 Jun 2017 at 0430h – Physical Proficiency Test, PFT for Soldier Technical category of all Indian states.
3. 24 Jun 2017 at 0430h – Physical Proficiency Test, PFT for Soldier Tradesman category of all Indian states.
4. 26 Jun 2017 at 0430h – Physical Proficiency Test, PFT for Soldier General Duty category of all Indian states.
5. 27 Jun 2017 at 0430h – Physical Proficiency Test, PFT For outstanding sportsmen sponsored by CO of respective Corps Teams and BSC cadets 4 TTR and ASI Pune.
6. 24 Jun 2017 Onward: Medical Examination of Candidates :
7. 27 Aug 2017: Written Examination Common Entrance Examination
Documents: Candidates are required to report at IG Ground, 2TTR Jabalpur alongwith following documents and certificates, in original and two photo copies duly attested for registration/ documentation formalities as per time schedule given above
1. Education Certificates and Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th Class.
2. Relationship Certificate of Father or Brother in original.
3. Pension Pay Order and Part II Order in case of Battle Casualty/disability pension/special family pension.
4. Caste certificate of SDM/Tehsildar for ST Candidates.
5. Domicile/Residence/Nativity Certificate of SDM/Tehsildar as applicable.
6. Character Certificate of SDM/Police authority as applicable (within 6 month).
7. (ii) Date of birth (ii) Postal Address of residence in full.
8. 20 copies passport size photos of candidate.
9. Unmarried certificate (Only those who are below 21 years of age) by village Sarpanch.
10 NCC/Sports Certificate if applicable.
11 Sponsor certificate from Father / Brother duly Countersinged by CO Units if serving affidavit on non judicial stamp paper in case of ex-serviceman as per format in call letter.
12. Aadhar Card
13. PAN Card
14. E MAIL ID
15. Driving Licence
16. Joint Saving Bank Account with next of kit (Mother) in nationalized band (Preferably in SBI/PNB)
17. Computer Course Certificate in case of Clerk/SKT
21. The following documents are compulsory for the candidates at the time of screening and all other documents as mentioned above will be submitted after provisional selection of the candidates:
(a) Relationship Certificate.
(b) Education Certificate.
(c) Nativity Certificate.
(d) Caste Certificate.
(e) Character Certificate from school/College Principal/Sarpanch/Ward Master. Unmarried Cert
(f) Sports Certificate, NCC Certificate if any.
(g) Affidavit as per format attached at appendix ‘C’ and appendix ‘D’.
(j) Photograph of Aadhar/UID Card and PAN Card.
सेना मे भर्ती होने के लिए अर्जेंट सूचना Important Notice For Army Bharti 2017 Click here