NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 47 TH COURSE (APR 2020)
NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 Army for Male and Female: Degree holder and student who are studying in Final Year, NCC Certificate holder students and Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, who wish to join Army as Short Service Commission Officer under NCC Special Entry Scheme Army 2020 may apply for the same.
Age Limit: 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2020 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
Important Notice: Candidates must note that they can appear for ONLY one of the SSB interview,
(a) SSC (NT)-111 Course-Apr 2020
(b) SSC (NT) (Women)-25 Course Apr 2020 as CDSE candidate
(c) OR NCC (Spl) Entry-47 Course – Apr 2020.
(d) Candidates are required to give undertaking to this effect under the declaration part of the online application.
Important Dates NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2020 Batch
NCC 47 Special Entry Notification Date – 10th July 2019
NCC 47 Special Entry Last Date: 08th August 2019
NCC 47 Special Entry Last Date for Ward of Battle Casualties: 08th Augut 2019
NCC 47 Special SSB Interview Date: as per notification www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For more details please visit official site- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Check Official Notification NCC 47 Special Entry April 2020
NCC Special Entry Scheme Pay Scale
Lieutenant – Level 10 = Rs.56100-177500/- Per month
Captain – Level 10B = Rs.61300-193900/- Per month
Major – Level 11 = Rs.69400-207200/- Per month
Lt Colonel – Level 12A = Rs.121200-212400/- Per month
Colonel – Level 13 = Rs.130600-215900/- Per month
Brigadier – Level 13A = Rs.139600-217600/- Per month
Major General – Level 14 = Rs.144200-218200/- Per month
Lt General HAG Scale – Level 15 = Rs.182200-224100/- Per month
Lt Gen HAG+Scale – Level 16 = Rs.205400-224400/- Per month
VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17 = Rs.225000/-(fixed) Per month
COAS – Level 18 = Rs.250000/-(fixed) Per month
Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15500/- p.m. fixed
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 2020
|NCC Special Entry Scheme Army 2018 Eligibility Conditions|
|Age Limit||19 to 25 Years|
|NCC C Certificate Holders||Degree of a recognized University with aggregate
of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
|Students who are in final year are also allowed to apply provided
they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years
|Service in NCC||Should have served for minimum two academic years in
the senior Division/Wing of NCC
|Grading||Should have obtained minimum of ‘B' Grade in ‘C’ Certificate
Exam of NCC
|For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel|
|Educational Qualification||Degree of a recognized University with aggregate of minimum 50% marks|
|For Ward of Battle|
|NCC 'C' Certificate NOT Required|
|Marital Status for Male||Unmarried/Married|
|Marital Status for Female||Unmarried|
|Number of Vacancies||NCC Men - 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel only)|
|NCC Women - 05 (04 for women general category and 01 for wards of battle casualties of Army personnel only).
|Mode of Application|
|NCC C Certificate holder||Online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Wards of Battle Casualties||Offline, Manual Application|
|Nationality Eligibility||A candidate must either be :|
|(a) A citizen of India, or|
|(b) A subject of Bhutan, or|
|(c) A subject of Nepal, or|
|(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962
with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
|(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri
Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of
Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention
of permanently settling in India.
|(f) Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v)
above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been
issued by the Government of India.
|(g) Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of
candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
IMPORTANT DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Starting date of Online Application : 10/07/2019
Closing Date of Online Application : 08/08/2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WARDS OF BATTLE CASUALTIES (BC)
Categories of BC: The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards of battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted)
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
NCC ‘C’ certificate: NCC ‘C’ Certificate for wards of BC not required.
Offline Application: Applicants under BC category may download Application Form available on Official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and Apply Manually. Wards of Battle Casualties to send their completed applications direct to Dte Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 alongwith following documents:-
- Self attested photocopies of the 10th class certificate and mark sheet.
- Self attested 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Self attested Graduation Degree with all years/semesters marks sheets.
- Candidates must also attach certificate with their applications regarding CGPA converted to aggregate percentage of marks as per university rules from their institutes.
- Relationship Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP Directorate.
- Letter to the effect that the parent has been killed/wounded / reported missing in action, issued by MP Dte/Respective Regimental Records and a copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualty” in case of serving/medically boarded out persons.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NCC ‘C’ CERTIFICATE HOLDERS
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate
of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Final Year Students: Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if recommended, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Height in Cms||Weight|
|All candidates except given below||157.5||152||42 Kg For Female|
|Condidates of North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese,|
Assamese and Garhwalis
with reduced height
|Candidates ofn Lakshadweep||155.5||150||Weight commensurate
with reduced height
|Visual Standards||For male candidate distance Vision (Corrected) better eye 6/6 and worse eye 6/18|
|For women candidates the minimum acceptable visual acuity are Distant Vision(corrected) better eye 6/6, worse 6/18|
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY FOR NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME
Physical Fitness Standards NCC Spl Entry Scheme at OTA: Candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime there, candidates are advised to achieve following standard before joining the OTA, if finally
|Running 2.4 km||Within 15 minutes|
|Push Ups||13 Numbers|
|Sit Ups||25 Numbers|
|Chin Ups||6 Numbers|
|Rope Climbing||3 to 4 Meters|
SELECTION PROCEDURE NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME
Selection Procedure: NCC Special Entry Scheme Selection Procedure is as under:-
- All applications are to be forwarded to the OC , Unit from where NCC ‘C’ Certificate has been obtained.
- The NCC Units/Group Headquarters will forward the applications to State NCC Directorates who in turn will forward the same to HQ Directorate General NCC.
- HQ Directorate General NCC will forward the applications to Directorate General Recruiting.
- Thorough screening, Short-listing, checking of applications based on eligibility/ qualifications of the candidates will be carried out at each level.
- Candidates not in receipt of call letter from any of the Selection Centers for SSB interview should presume that either their applications have been received after due date or have been found ineligible and rejected.
- After shortlisting candidates will be detailed for SSB interview by Directorate General of Recruiting.
- The decision of Headquarter DG NCC and Dte Gen Rtg in Army HQ, in the matter of Shortlisting and forwarding of applications to SSBs will be final.
- On arrival at the Selection Center the candidates will be administered stage-I of the two stages testing procedure. (i) Candidates failing in stage-I will be sent back on the same day and those who qualify will be retained to undergo stage-II comprising of Group Tests, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 4 days.
- Candidates recommended by SSBs will be required to go through Medical Exam. Candidates who are found medically fit will be placed in order of merit as per the marks obtained in SSB interview amongst the recommended candidates.
- Boarding and lodging during interviews at SSBs are free.
- The final selection will be made as per the order of merit subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects and number of vacancies available.
- The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of Directorate General Recruiting and Directorate General Recruiting website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State|
|WB Police Bharti Application||Click Here||NDA-II Online Application||Click Here|
|MRC Open/ Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Trichi Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Soldier Pharma Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Chennai Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Arty Center UHQ Quota Rally Bharti Sep 2019||Click Here||ARO Guntur Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Open Rally Bharti Sikar||Click Here||ARO Mangalore Army Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Coimbatore Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Manipur Army Bharti Program||Click Here||ARO Amritsar Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Belgaum Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally Programme||Click Here|
|ARO Secunderabad Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||ARO Bangalore Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|TA Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Gopalpur Army Rally Bharti Program||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Sports/ Relation Bharti Jak Rif Jabalpur||Click Here||AR Relation Bharti||Click Here|
|Haryana Army Rally Program||Click Here||ARO Pithoragarh Army Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Alwar Army Rally Program||Click Here||ARO Almora Army Rally||Click Here|
|Punjab Army Bharti||Click Here||Sikkim Army Rally||Click Here|
|WB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||Mahar Regt UHQ Quota Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|NCC Bharti Program||Click Here||IAF Rally Bharti Program||Click Here|
|Roorkee Open/ Relation Bharti||Click Here||EME Relation & Sports Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|PUNJAB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click here||ASC Sports & Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|WB Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||Kerala Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|AOC Relation & Sports Bharti 2019||Click Here||Bihar Army Bharti 02-15 Sep 2019||Click Here|
|Odisha Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||ARO Cuttack, Odisha Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Himmatnagar Army Bharti Program||Click Here||ARO Jammy Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|TN Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||Rajasthan Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|SSR Entry 2020||Click Here||भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2020||Click Here|
|AA Navy Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|TA Bharti Application||Click Here||Punjab Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Army Bharti Program Odisha 2019||Click Here||Paradip Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|IAF Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||KSP Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|AMC Relation/Sports Open Bharti 2019||Click Here||Haryana army Bharti Program Aug 2019||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Army Bharti Rally Program Aug 2019||Click Here||UP Army Bharti Rally Program Aug 2019||Click Here|
|Haryana Army Bharti July 2019||Click Here||Punjab Army Bharti Aug 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Nasik Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||AP Army Recruitment Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Full Info||J&K Army Bharti Program||Full Information|
|BEG Centre Relation/ Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||Delhi/ Haryana Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Navy Bharti 10th 2019||Click Here||Girls Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||MIRC UHQ Quota Bharti||Click Here|
|आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची||यहाँ क्लिक करें||Himachal Pradesh Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Karnataka Army Rally 2019||Click Here||Tamilnadu Army Bharti Program||Click Here|
|All India Assam Rifles Bharti 2019||Click Here||Katihar Army Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें ||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Tips for Medical Test||Click Here||भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force 2019
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army