1. Application Procedure for NCC Army Special Entry Scheme: How to apply NCC Special Entry Scheme for Army, How to Apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme, Documents Recruited for NCC Special Entry Scheme, Eligibility Criteria for NCC Special Entry Scheme and general instructions for candidates for applying online for NCC Entry Scheme as Short Service Commission in the Army are as under:
HOW TO APPLY NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME : ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
2. Candidates NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders Only: Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
(a) Open the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
(b) Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration.
(c) Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
(d) Your Registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open.
(e) Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments- personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
(f) After filling details of last segment you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’, wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’.
(g) After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out two copies of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
3. First Coy of Application: Out of two copies one copy of the print out of application form duly signed, photograph affixed and self attested alongwith following documents should be forwarded to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ Certificate has been issued.
- Self attested photocopies of the 10th class certificate and mark sheet.
- Self attested 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Self attested Graduation Degree with all years/semesters marks sheets.
- Self attested NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
- Candidates must also attach certificate with their applications regarding CGPA converted to aggregate percentage of marks as per university rules from their institutes.
4. Second Copy: Second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference and carried to the SSB.