1. Daund Police Bharti 2020- Constable vacancies – Maharashtra Police has issued notification for Apply Online _________. Eligible candidates may apply online. Eligibility criteria and Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below:-
2. Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 45 years.
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 12th Class pass and with IASC (Indian Army special Certificate of Education). For more qualification details refer the notification
5. Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
6. Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 350/- for Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 200/- for Reserved category candidates & Rs. 50/- for Ex serviceman (Only on service tax) through online & off line. For more fee details refer the notification
7. Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
- Candidates log on the Website www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post
- Read all the notification & Again click on ”mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in”
- Read all instructions login your self & fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
8. How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mahapolice.gov.in
9. Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: New Vacancy awaited
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online:
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line: