1. Arty Centre Hyderabad Direct Open Rally Bharti UHQ Quota 2018: Artillery Centre Hyderabad Army Relation Bhart, Army recruitment rally Artillery Centre, Hyderabad Andhraparadehs for recruitment of outstanding sportsmen and son/brother of servicemen and ex-servicemen under Unit Headquarter Quota (UHQ). Arty centre hyderabad relation bharti for Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerk. Eligibility criteria for recruitment like physical, physical efficiency test, medical exam and written exam details given below.
2. Open Category Candidates : Open category candidates can apply only for outstanding sportsmen . Sportsmen (National / State level or 1st / 2nd position at University / School Board / District level) who will be selected on the basis of their sports proficiency and passing of all mandatory tests for Recruitment. Vacancy for Sportsmen are available in Soldier General Duty and Soldier Technical trades only. Detailed instructions for recruitment rally are given below :-
|2018 Relation Bharti date is awaited||Outstanding|
Sportsmen at Makhan Singh Stadium
|International / National / State level / 1
st / 2nd posn at
University / District / School Board level
(Any State / UT of India)
|Till date prepare yourself physically and mentally FIT||Soldier Clerk and Stor Keeper Tech||Any State / UT of India (Son/Brother of ExServicemen/
Serving Soldier and son of War
Widow of Regt of ArtillerY onlY)
|Soldier GD||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Chandigarh, Delhi,
Faridabad & Gurgaon, Himachal Pradesh, J&K,
Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Manipur,
Mizoram, Nagaland, Nepal, Odisha, Sikkim,
Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal
|Soldier GD||Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Bihar,
Chhattisgarh, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Daman &
Diu, Gujrat, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala,
Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Pondicherry,
Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana,
|Sol SHGD||Anv State/ UT of India|
|Soldier Technical (Svyr)||Any State/ UT of lndia
|Soldier GD||Outstanding Sportsmen sponsored by Unit and
|Sol Tdn incl Musn||Any State/ UT of lndia|
|Sol Tdn (Musn)||Aptitude Test|
3. Medical : Medical of Successful Candidates except Sol (Clk / SKT) will start wef 02 Jun 2017.
4. Common Entrance Examination : CEE for all Categories except Soldier (Clk / SKT) will be held on 27 Aug 2017
5. Common Entrance Examination : CEE for Sol (Clk / SKT) will be held on 30 Jul 2017.
6. Minimum Education Qualification required for various categories are as under :-
7. Solier General Duty / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is 12th Cl pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
8. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
9. Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Simple Pass and 8th class pass for few trades. 8th class documents/ transfer certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer.
Soldier Clerk / SKT.
(a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
(b) Should have studied English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or Class X.
(c) First Class XII marks will be considered for eligibility. If the candidate has secured 50% in each subject and 60% in aggregate, then he is eligible. If the candidate has English but not Maths / Acct / Book Keeping as subject in XII, he should have passed Cl X with min 40% marks in Maths / Accts / Book Keeping. Similarly if candidate has Maths / Accts / Book Keeping subject in Cl XII but not English, he should have passed Cl X with min 40% marks in English.
(d) If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with Maths / Acct / Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 50% marks in Maths / English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off.
FINAL SELECTION LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED
1 Education Certificates and Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th Class.
2 Relationship Certificate of Father or Brother in original.
3 Pension Pay Order and Part II Order in case of Battle Casualty/disability pension/special family pension.
4 Caste certificate of SDM/Tehsildar for ST Candidates.
5 Domicile/Residence/Nativity Certiicate of SDM/Tehsildar as applicable.
6 Character Certificate of SDM/Police authority as applicable (within 6 month).
7 Latest Family Photo, Size 6 inch x 4 inch duly attested by sarpanch with following details :- (i) Full name of father, mother, brothers and sisters.
(ii) Date of birth
(iii) Postal Address of residence in full.
8 20 copies passport size photos of candidate.
9 Unmarried certificate (Only those who are below 21 years of age) by village Sarpanch.
10 NCC/Sports Certificate if applicable.
11 Sponsor certificate from Father / Brother duly Countersinged by CO Units if serving affidavit on non judicial stamp paper in case of ex-serviceman as per format in call letter.
12 Aadhar Card
13 PAN Card
14 E MAIL ID
15 Driving Licence
16 Joint Saving Bank Account with next of kit (Mother) in nationalized band (Preferably in SBI/PNB)
17. Computer Course Certificate in case of Clerk/SKT
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TOUTS. RECRUITING PROCESS IS COMPUTERIZED AND TOUTS CAN’T DO ANYTHING. HAVE FAITH IN YOUR HARD WORK”.