1. Soldier Category Selection Procedure भारतीय सेना : Army Selection Procesure, Indian Army Sainik Bharti Prakriya, Indian Army Soldier Bharti Eligibility, Army Soldier Physical Fitness Test, Indian Army Entrance Examination, Indian Army Age, Education, Physical, Medical, Written selection procedure for all categories of soldiers are given below:-
Army Rally Bharti Rajput, Ahir, Brahmin, Jat, Gujjar, Bengali, Muslim and all India all Caste/Sports Bharti – CLICK HERE
Army Selection Process
(c-i) Indian Army Sepoy Pharma Selection Procedure Click Here
(e) Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Army Medical Corps Selection Procedure Click here
(f) Indian Army Soldier NA Technical Dresser Remount Veterinary Corps Selection Procedure Click here
(o) Army Relation Bharti Selection Procedure Click here
2. Indian army is second largest army in the world. For smooth functioning in War and Peace various types of trades and categories are required to be recruited. Indian Army issued recruitment notification from time to time for recruitment of soldiers/Junior Commissioned Officer through Headquarters Recruiting Zones and Army Recruitment Offices established all over the country.
2. Candidates/students who wish to join Indian Army as a soldier in the category of Sol GD, Sol SHGD, Sol Tech, Sol Tdn, Sol Clerk/SKT, Sol NA, Education Havildar or any other category/trade may apply as per their physical, Education eligibility Criteria as shown in the trade/category above.
3. How to Apply: Candidates are required to check Indian Army Recruitment Notification of their Army Recruiting Office and district for Online Application/Registration.
4. Beware of Touts: Recruitment process is fully automated. No one can help you in passing Physical, Medical or Written Examination. Only your hard work will ensure your selection.