About Sepoy Pharma Recruitment in Army Medical Corps
1. Soldier Pharma or Sepoy Pharma Selection Procedure, Eligibility Soldier Pharma: Sepoy Pharma Pay Scale, Sepoy Pharma Promotion from Sepoy to Subedar Major, Sepoy Pharma Entrance Examination, Selection process for Sepoy Pharma complete information, complete information for Soldier Pharma Bharti, Sepoy Pharma Physical Fitness Test, Sol Tech Medical Exam, Sepoy Pharma Documentation, Sepoy Pharma Online Application, D Pharma Job in Army, Sepoy Pharma Merit and Soldier Pharma grant of additional bonus marks details are given below:-
2. Code for Soldier/Sepoy Pharma = SPY
3. What is SPY? = SPY is code of Soldier/Sepoy Pharma in Army Medical Corps.
4. Age Limit for Sepoy Pharma: Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Sepoy Pharma category will be between 19 to 25 years of age.
5. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for Soldier Pharma recruitment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
Soldier Pharma Education Qualification
6. Education Qualification Sepoy Pharma: 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
Selection Process Soldier Pharma in Army Medical Corps
7. Online Application: How to Apply Online Registration Army Open Rally Bharti JCOs/OR Click here
8. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card Procedure for Recruitment Rally
9. Soldier Pharma Physical Fitness Test: Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Sol Pharma category are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
SEPOY PHARMA PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
|Soldier Post Trade/ Category of||Time||Group||Marks|
|Soldier GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk, Sol NA, Sol Tdn, SPY||Upto 5 Minute 30 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minute 31 second to|
5 minute 45 seconds
|Group II||48 Marks|
|1600 Meter Race Tips Click Here|
|RT JCO Up to 30 years of age||Should be able to run in 05 Minutes 45 seconds.||Qualified||Qualified|
|RT JCO Beyond 30 years of age||Should be able to run in 06 Minutes 30 seconds||Qualified||Qualified|
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas.
Conduct of 1600 Mtr Race in the Hilly Terrain Areas will be as under :-
|(i) Upto 5000 Ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft- Add 30 Secs.
(iii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft–Add 120 Secs.
BEAM TEST MARKS SOL TECH
|Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam||Number of Pull Ups on Beam and Marks|
|Number of Pull ups on Beam, Minimum |
6 Pull ups and maximum 10 Pull ups
|Marks Given for 6 to|
10 pull ups on Beam
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|Body Balance on Zig Zag||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|बीम में 100% मार्क्स कैसे प्राप्त करें - Click Here|
Medical Examination Sepoy Pharma Army Bharti
10. Soldier D Pharma, Technical and Sol Tech (Avn/Amn) Medical Process: Army Medical Test for Soldier category will be carried out as per for recruitment of soldiers. Main points for medical test are given below:-
(a) Visual Standard for Soldier D Pharma: The visual standards will be 6/12 each eye OR Right Eye 6/6 and Left eye 6/24 in right handed and vice versa in left handed. (Authority: Army Headquarters letter No 62508/Rtg B(A) dated 11 Sept 2014)
(b) A candidate should not have hydrocele, varicocele or piles for army recruitment.
(c) A candidate should not have knock knees, Flat Foot etc.
(c) For Army Recruitment a candidate should not have any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(d) Candidates must be free from diseases of ear, nose and throat and hearing should be normal.
(e) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
(f) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any diseases.
(g) A candidature should not have any bodily defects or over weight.
(h) Chest should be healthy and minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
(j) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(k) Blood pressure should be normal.
(l) For recruitment in the army the muscles of abdomen should be well developed and there should be no enlargement of liver or spleen
(m) There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
(n) Tatoo/Engraving: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
11 Written Exam Sepoy Pharma: Written exam of Soldier Tech category will be conducted by the army recruiting office as per direction of Headquarters Recruiting Zones on completion of physical and medical examination of the candidates. Admit card for Common Entrance Examination will be issued by the ARO or recruiting team.
12. Negative Marking in Exam: Common Entrance Examination will have negative marking for Soldier Tech and Nursing Assistant. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(a) 2 marks for every right answer.
(b) -1 negative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
(c) 0 mark for answer left blank.
District/State wise Sepoy Pharma Recruitment Rally Bharti Program 2019-2020 Click Here
13 Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
14. Merit: Enrollment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrollment into the Army.
17. Declaration of Result: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board. The call up letters will be forwarded to candidates after one week of the declaration of results by registered post if not collected by the successful candidates in a week’s time.
18. Important Notice: Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.
Sepoy Pharma Soldier D Pharma Standard Eligibility-Height, Weight, Chest
|Region/Zone/ Area||Indian States and UTs||Height||Chest |
|Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts)||157||77-82||48|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hill (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttrakhand)||163||77-82||48|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||77-82||50|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agara Division)||170 ||77-82||50|
|Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal Jharkhand and Orissa||169 ||77-82||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar, Haveli, Daman and Diu||168||77/ 76*|
|All states & UTs||Adivasi Candidates (Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas)||162||77-82||48|
|Special Physical Standard|
|Gorkhas Candidates both Nepalese and Indian||160||77-82||48|
|A & N Islands, Lakshadweep Group of Islands, Minicoy.||Settlers||165||77-82||50|
RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL STANDARD SOL TECH
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER TECHNICAL CATEGORY
|Starting Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military |
|Pay and Allowance Commissioned Ranks
|56,100 to 1,77,500||15,500||+DA+Other
|61,300 to 1,93,900||15,500||+DA+Other
|Major(Maj)||69,400 to 2,07,200||15,500||+DA+Other
|1,21,200 to 2,12400||15,500||+DA+Other
|1,30,600 to 2, 15,900||15,500||+DA+Other
|1,39,600 to 2,17,600||15,500||+DA+Other
|Major General |
|1,44,200 to 2,18,200||-||+DA+Other
(Lt Gen) HAG Scale
|1, 82, 200 to 2,24,100||-||+DA+Other
|Lt Gen |
|2,05,400 to 2,24,400||-||+DA+Other
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ |
PRESENT ONLINE JOBS ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE AND OTHER JOB INFORMATION
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State|
|ARO Pithoragarh Army Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Alwar Army Rally Program||Click Here||ARO Almora Army Rally||Click Here|
|Punjab Army Bharti||Click Here||Sikkim Army Rally||Click Here|
|WB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||Mahar Regt UHQ Quota Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|NCC Bharti Program||Click Here||IAF Rally Bharti Program||Click Here|
|Roorkee Open/ Relation Bharti||Click Here||EME Relation & Sports Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|PUNJAB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click here||ASC Sports & Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|WB Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||Kerala Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|AOC Relation & Sports Bharti 2019||Click Here||Bihar Army Bharti 02-15 Sep 2019||Click Here|
|Odisha Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||ARO Cuttack, Odisha Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Himmatnagar Army Bharti Program||Click Here||ARO Jammy Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|TN Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||Rajasthan Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|SSR Entry 2020||Click Here||भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2020||Click Here|
|AA Navy Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|TA Bharti Application||Click Here||Punjab Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Army Bharti Program Odisha 2019||Click Here||Paradip Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|IAF Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||KSP Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|AMC Relation/Sports Open Bharti 2019||Click Here||Haryana army Bharti Program Aug 2019||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Army Bharti Rally Program Aug 2019||Click Here||UP Army Bharti Rally Program Aug 2019||Click Here|
|Haryana Army Bharti July 2019||Click Here||Punjab Army Bharti Aug 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Nasik Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||AP Army Recruitment Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Full Info||J&K Army Bharti Program||Full Information|
|BEG Centre Relation/ Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||Delhi/ Haryana Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Navy Bharti 10th 2019||Click Here||Girls Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||MIRC UHQ Quota Bharti||Click Here|
|आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची||यहाँ क्लिक करें||Himachal Pradesh Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Karnataka Army Rally 2019||Click Here||Tamilnadu Army Bharti Program||Click Here|
|All India Assam Rifles Bharti 2019||Click Here||Katihar Army Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें ||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Tips for Medical Test||Click Here||भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force 2019
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army