1. Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer Selection Procedure 2019: Surveyor Automated Cartographer Direct Promotion to the Rank of Havildar Rank, Surveyor Automated Cartographer Physical Standard, HAC Hav Physical Fitness Test, HAC written examination, documentation and selection process for Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the Corps of Engineers, final selection of Hav Surveyor details are given below:-
Submission of Online Application:
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON 05 OCT 2018 AT 1000 HRS
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 03 NOV 2018 AT 1700 HRS
Code for Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer: HAC
Eligibility criteria for Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the Army, Corps of Engineers
2. Age: Age for recruitment of Hav Surveyor Must not be below 20 years or over 25 years.
3. Educational Qualifications: Education qualification for selection of Direct Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer should be Graduate/BSc with Math’s and having passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with math’s and science.
Physical Standard Surveyor Automated Cartographer in Engr Corps
4. Physical Fitness Test: Physical Fitness test for recruitment of Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer will be as applicable to Soldier General Duty Category.
5. Online Application: On receipt of notification from army recruitment authorities for recruitment of Direct Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the army, Online Registration are required to be done through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit card for recruitment may be downloaded through army website in which initial screening details of the candidates will be given. Download Admit Card.
6. Screening and checking of Documents: This includes checking of original education certificates physical examination.
7. Medical Standards: A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural health gum and teeth i.e. 14 dental points.Should have no diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Remustering candidates should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dated 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
8. Written Examination Syllabus: Written examination syllabus for Surveyor Automated Cartographer will be as under. Paper may be answered either Hindi or in English.
9. Question papers: Question papers will be bilingual and i.e. in Hindi and English. These will comprise objective and short answer types of questions and provided with sufficient blank space to answer/ solve these questions. The question papers can be answered in Hindi of English only. HAC Army Rally Bharti online registration. Army Rally Bharti Programme 2018