BEG & Centre Kirkee Sports and Relation Bharti Program 2018
|BEG Centre Army Rally Date||Trade/Category||Venue of Army Bharti|
|04 Dec 2017||Soldier GD
|05 Dec 2017||Soldier General Duty
|06 Dec 2017||Sol GD Muslim (Except Kaim and Khani)|
|07 Dec 2017||Soldier Technical, All category OIC, Maraths, Sikh (M&R), Muslim (Except Kaim and Khani)||BEG & Centre Traing Battalion (Bhagat Pavilion) Kirkee, Pune|
|08 Dec 2017||Soldier GD Boys Sports of BEG and Sportsman (Open Category) by HQ BEG & Centre, Kirkii|
|25 Feb 2017||Written Examination (CEE)|
|Reporting Time for Army Relation Bharti at BEG Centre Kirkee||at 0500 hrs|
2. Vacancy for Trade/Category for Relation and Sports Bharti BEG Centre: Vacancy for MARATHA, SIKH (M&R), MUSLIM (Except Kaim and Khani) and OIC (Other Indian Caste) are available as under:-
3. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Bengal Engineering Group for Soldier Technical category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age Limit for Soldier GD: 17 ½ to 21 years.
BEG Centre Recruitment Education Qualification
5. Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
6. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
7. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
8. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
9. Education Qualification Sol Tech: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
10. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
11. Documents: Following documents are required to be bring by the candidates during army relation bharti :-
(a) 25 passport sized latest colour photographs.
(b) Original Relationship Certificate.
(c) Original Education Certificate.
(d) NCC Certificate if any.
(e) Sports achievement certificate if any.
(f) Nativity/Domicile Certificate.
(g) Caste Certificate
(h) Character Certificate.
(j) An affidavit as per format (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(k) Police Clearance Certificate. (l) Bond of Indemnity (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(l) Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Bank Account.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
New Syllabus Indian Army Bharti