1. Assam Rifles Bharti 2020 Physical Standard : Assam Rifles Physical Efficiency Test Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment in Assam Rifles, PFT, PET for Assam Rifles, Physical Standards for candidates applying for recruitment in Assam Rifles on all India basis are as under:-
2. Height all over India: Height for male candidates 170 centimetres and for Female candidates 157 centimetres except candidates falling in categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Kasmir, Leh and Ladakh division of Jammu and Kasmir State.
3. Height: Height for male candidates 165 cms and 155 cms for female, candidates falling in the categories from Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Kasmir, Leh and Ladakh division of Jammu and Kasmir State.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Physical Fitness Standard|
|Category||Male/Female||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest /Expansion in Cms|
|For all candidates except Schedule Tribe candidates||Male||170||80-85|
|For the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogra, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K||Male|
|Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||Male|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of all States/UTs||Male|
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha territorial Administration comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following ‘Mouzas’ Sub-Division of these Districts:-|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5)Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7)Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Par-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania
4. Minimum Height for Schedule Tribes ST Candidates: Required height for ST male candidates are 162.5 cms and for ST female candidates is 150 cms in Assam Rifles.
5. Chest for candidates of para 2 above: Unexpanded Chest 80 cms and with expansion 85 cms for male candidates only.
6. Chest for candidates of para 3 above: Unexpanded Chest 78 cms and with expansion 83 cms for male candidates only.
7. Chest for candidates of para 4 above: Unexpanded Chest 76 cms and with expansion 81 cms for male candidates only.
8. Weight: Weight for both Male and Female candidates should be proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
9. Above physical standard is not applicable for Havildar Clerks and Warrant Officer in the Assam Rifles.
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2020 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2020-2021 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy Rally Program 2020|