1. Pay & Allowance Indian Army Pay Scale 7th CPC: Pay and Allowance Indian Army Pay Scale as per 7th CPC, Army offers you an attractive pay scale/pay and allowances, the best in life style, Army service is better than all other jobs and professions. As per 7th Central Pay Commission, Pay Scale and allowances entitled to Indian Army officer/JCOs/ Below Officer Rank are given in Pay Scale Table below:-
Pay Scale/Pay & Allowance Indian Army Officers, JCO & Soldier
Starting Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance
Rank Basic Pay Military
Sepoy 21,700.00 5,200.00 26,900+DA+
Naik 25,500.00 5,200.00 30,700+DA+
Havildar 29,200.00 5,200.00 34,400+DA+
Naib Subedar 35,400.00 5,200.00 40,600+DA+
Subedar 44,900.00 5,200.00 50,100+DA+
Subedar Major 47,600.00 5,200.00 52,800+DA+
Pay and Allowance Commissioned Ranks
56,100 to 1,77,500 15,500 +DA+Other
61,300 to 1,93,900 15,500 +DA+Other
Major(Maj) 69,400 to 2,07,200 15,500 +DA+Other
1,21,200 to 2,12400 15,500 +DA+Other
1,30,600 to 2, 15,900 15,500 +DA+Other
1,39,600 to 2,17,600 15,500 +DA+Other
1,44,200 to 2,18,200 - +DA+Other
(Lt Gen) HAG Scale
1, 82, 200 to 2,24,100 - +DA+Other
2,05,400 to 2,24,400 - +DA+Other
2,25,000/-(fixed) - +DA+Other
2,50,000/-(fixed) - +DA+Other
2. Military Service Pay (MSP): An Officer of Army is entitled to get Rs 15,500/- plus DA per month as Military Service Pay (MSP) from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier.
3. Cadet Training Stipend: An amount of Rs 56,100/- per month are paid as the stipend to the Gentlemen or Lady cadet during the entire duration of training in academies.
4. Flying Allowance Army Officers: Army Officers serving as Army Aviators (Pilots) in Army Aviation Corps from Lieutenant and above are entitled Flying Pay Allowance Rs 25,000/- per month.
5. Dearness Allowance (DA): All Army Officers are entitled to get DA at the same rates under the same conditions as are applicable from time to time.
6. Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA)/Clothing Allowance: An amount of Rs 20,000/- per year is paid to officers as Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) or Clothing Allowance.
Field Area Allowances for Army Officers
7. Highly Active Field Area Allowance (HAFA): All Army Officers posted to HAFA from Level 10 and above are eligible an amount of 16,900/- per month as HAFA Allowance.
8. Field Area Allowance (FAA): All Army Officers Level 10 and above who are posted to FA are eligible to get Rs 10,000/- per month as Field Area Allowance.
9. Modified Field Area Allowance (MFAA): All Army Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to MFA are entitled to draw an amount of 6,300/- per month as Modified Field Area Allowance.
10. High Altitude Allowance: All Army Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to area as under are entitled to get High Altitude Allowance as under:-
(a) HAA Category I – Rs 3,400/- per month.
(b) HAA Category II – Rs 5,300/- per month.
(c) HAA Category III – Rs 25,000/- per month
11. Siachen Glacier Allowance: All Army Officers posted in Siachen are eligible to get Rs 42,500/- per month as Siachen Glacier Allowance.