Army Recruitment Rally Puducherry 2019-2020: Army recruitment rally for enrolment Sol GD, Sol Technical, Sol Clerk, Sol Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category, eligibility criteria, height, chest, weight, qualification, physical standard and medical and other information are given below:
Puducherry Army Bharti Soldier Post Vacancy Details:
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Tradesman (all arms)
- Soldier Clerk/SKT (all arms)
- Soldier Technical (all arms)
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn)
- Religious Teacher(RT JCO)
- Soldier Tech Dresser(RVC)
- Nursing Assistant (AMC)
- Sepoy Pharma in AMC
- JCO Catering (ASC)
- Hav (SAC) Engrs
Selection Procedure Puducherry Army Recruitment Rally Bharti, Indian army selection procedure for soldier is as under:-
- Submission of online application/registration.
- Download army rally admit card.
- Physical fitness test (PFT).
- Physical measurement test (PMT).
- Checking of documents.
- Army bharti medical test.
- Review of medical unfit candidates.
- Army written examination (CEE).
- Preparation of merit list.
- Declaration of result of written test.
- Final selection for army recruitment and dispatch of candidates to centres for soldier basic training.
Online application/registration Puducherry: Candidates are advised to visit Indian army website joinindianarmy. nic.in on publication of recruitment rally bharti date Puducherry and apply. How to fill up Online Application for army recruitment rally Click here
|Click on Related Link for Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Railway Job Info|
|WB Police Bharti 3000+ Post||Click Here||Guard Center Army Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|बिहार रेजिमेंट सेना भर्ती 2019||Click Here||MEG Centre Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Punjab Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Sikh Li Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Dogra Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Meerut Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Sports & Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here||Dogra Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajput Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||JAK RIF Army Bharti Apr/May 2019||Click Here|
|राजपूताना राइफल्स भर्ती 22 से 30 अप्रैल 2019||Click Here||Para Regt Relation Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|UP Army Bharti May/ Jun 2019||Click Here||1 EME Bharti Sep/Oct 2019||Click Here|
|RO HQ Shillong May 2019 Army Bharti||Click Here||3 EME Bharti Sept/ Oct 2019||Click Here|
|All India Assam Rifles Bharti 2019||Click Here||Katihar Army Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Army Bharti Rally 2019||Click Here||Telangana State Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||A & N Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Indian Army Rally|
|Click Here||Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019 all districts||Click Here|
|भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें||बिहार/झारखण्ड आर्मी रैली भर्ती मार्च 2019||Click Here|
|Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram March 2019||Click Here||Bihar State Army Bharti March 2019||Click Here|
|All India Police Bharti WB apply by 05/03/2019||Click Here||ARO Ranchi Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Raj Rif UHQ Quota Bharti wef 25-02-2019||Click Here||JAK Rif UHQ Quota Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|PUNJAB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click here||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती प्रोग्राम |
PFT, PST, MEDICAL
|Click Here||दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें
|Join Indian Navy 3400 Post||Click Here||Tips for Medical Test||Click Here|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force Apply by
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Qualifications for Joining Indian Army
Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for Sol GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognised Institutions.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate for recruitment as Soldier General Duty.
- Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage in Soldier GD category.
- Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/ Metric/ SSLC /10th class.
Note: Vocational Subjects: Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical & Soldier Clerk/SKT categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman / Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in Class 10th. Soldier Farma Bharti in AMC Click here
Education Qualification Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized.
Qualification for Sol Tech (Avn/Amn): Education qualification for Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam in Science with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and should have secured minimum 40% marks in each subject
3 Years diploma in Engineering (Mech, Elect, Electronics, Auto Mobiles/ Computer Science from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute).
Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT Bharti: Education Qualification required for soldier clerk/ store keeper technical in the army is as under:-
- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or X.
- Even, if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Typing Test Sol Clerk: Typing Test of 10 minutes duration will be administered once phase – II of the Revised Recruitment System is implemented as part of the online computer based examination for Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management categories (If revised system is implemented).
- अनिवार्य शैक्षणिक योग्यता:- सैनिक लिपिक (क्लर्क)/स्टोर कीपर: 12वीं या समकक्ष पास (कला,वाणिज्य या विज्ञान विषयो में) कम से कम 60 प्रतिशत अंक और प्रत्येक विषय में कम से कम 50 प्रतिशत अंको के साथ उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए। (10वीं या 12वीं में अंग्रेजी तथा गणित में कम से कम 50 प्रतिशत अंको के साथ उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए। यदि प्रार्थी स्नातक या उच्च शिक्षा उत्तीर्ण है तब भी 12वीं के अंकों का प्रतिशत लागू होना अनिवार्य है।
- Question Paper Clerk: For Clerk category, the entire question paper (all 50 questions) will be attempted on OMR Sheet and no separate subjective answer sheet will be used for English section.
- Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
Education Qualification for Soldier NA: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier nursing assistant and soldier dresser for army recruitment rally bharti is as under:-
- Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognised for enrolment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
- Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
Education Qualification Soldier Tradesman: Minimum Education for Sol Tdn 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered for 1 EME Army Bharti. Education for Sol Tdn 8th Pass: Minimum Qualification for Soldier Tdn 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Soldier Pharma (AMC) Education Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination. JCO RT Selection Procedure- Click Here
JCO Catering in ASC – Click Here
Important Information Puducherry Army Bharti 2019
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||25-03-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||10-04-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||23-04-2018|
|Download Admit Card||26-03-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||DISTRICT SPORTS STADIUM, PERAMBALUR|
|Army recruitment rally district||KARAIKAL|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||11 Apr 2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|