1. Attractive Pay Scale, Pay and Allowance Air Force Officers: If you wish to join Indian Air Force as an Officer, Air Force offers you an attractive pay scale/pay and allowances, the best in life style, IAF service is better than all other jobs and professions. As per 7th Central Pay Commission, Pay Scale and allowances entitled to an IAF officer are given in Pay Scale Table below:-
Pay Scale/Pay & Allowance Air Force Officers as per 7th CPC
|Pay Level||Basic Pay Scale||Military
|Flying Officer||Level 10||56,100 to 1,77,500||15,500|
|Flight Lieutenant||Level 10 B||61,300 to 1,93,900||15,500
|Squadron Leader||Level 11||69,400 to 2,07,200||15, 500|
|Wing Commander||Level 12A||1,21,200 to 2,12,400||15,500|
|Group Captain||Level 13||1,30,600 to 2, 15,900||15,500|
|Air Commodore||Level 13 A||1,39,600 to 2,17,600||15,500|
|Air Vice Marshal||Level 14||1,44,200 to 2,18,200||-|
|Air Marshal HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200 to 2,24,100||-|
|Level 16||2,05,400 to 2,24,400||-|
|VACS/Air Force Cdr/ Air Marshal (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)||-|
Army Recruitment Important Notice to Join Indian Army 2021-2022
|Latest Defence Job Notification 2021-2022||Important Notice/ Complete Defence Job Info|
|UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021 All Districts||Click Here|
|UP Safayee Karmy Bharti 2021||Click Here|
|UP Army Bharti Program 2021||Click Here|
|Gram Sachivalaya Bharti Program 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10th Pass Apply MR 2021||Click Here|
|BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF -SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021 Apply for 25271 Post||Click Here|
|All India UHQ & Sports Open Army Rally Program July to Dec 2021-2022||CLICK HERE|
|Kisan Helpline No||Click Here|
|Across India Army Recruitment Rally July 2021 to March 2022 Program||Click Here|
|TA Rally Bharti 2021 all Zones||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs 2021-2022 on website www.kikali.in||Click Here|
|Helpline Numbers Online Registration of Application to Join Indian Army JCOs/OR 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Rally Program 2021-2022 Indian Army State Wise||Click Here|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India 2021||Click Here|
|Top 10 Banking Jobs 2021||Click Here|
|Government Schemes 2021-2022||Click Here|
|How to Clear Police Medical Recruitment Test 2021||Click Here|
|Pay & Allowance Indian Army||Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती परीक्षा 2021 की सूचना:सोल्जर जीडी, सोल्जर (टेक्निकल), सोल्जर टीडीएन 10वीं और 8वीं, सोल्जर (एनए/वीईटी), सोल्जर (सीएलके/एसकेटी) और सोल्जर फार्मा के लिए सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (सीईई) का आयोजन ज्वाइन इंडियन आर्मी के के निर्देशानुसार किया जायेगा जाएगा।|
2. Military Service Pay (MSP): An Officer of IAF is entitled to get Rs 15,500/- plus DA per month as Military Service Pay (MSP) from the rank of Flying Lt and above.
3. Cadet Training Stipend: An amount of Rs 56,100/- per month are paid as the stipend to the Gentlemen or Lady cadet during the entire duration of training in academies.
4. Flying Allowance IAF Officers: Army Officers serving as Army Aviators (Pilots) in Army Aviation Corps from Flying Lieutenant and above are entitled Flying Pay Allowance Rs 25,000/- per month.
5. Dearness Allowance (DA): All IAF Officers are entitled to get DA at the same rates under the same conditions as are applicable from time to time.
6. Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA)/Clothing Allowance: An amount of Rs 20,000/- per year is paid to Air Force Officers as Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) or Clothing Allowance.
Field Area Allowances for Air Force Officers
7. Highly Active Field Area Allowance (HAFA): All Army Officers posted to HAFA from Level 10 and above are eligible an amount of 16,900/- per month as HAFA Allowance.
8. Field Area Allowance (FAA): All Army Officers Level 10 and above who are posted to FA are eligible to get Rs 10,000/- per month as Field Area Allowance.
9. Modified Field Area Allowance (MFAA): All Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to MFA are entitled to draw an amount of 6,300/- per month as Modified Field Area Allowance.
10. High Altitude Allowance: All Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to area as under are entitled to get High Altitude Allowance as under:-
(a) HAA Category I – Rs 3,400/- per month.
(b) HAA Category II – Rs 5,300/- per month.
(c) HAA Category III – Rs 25,000/- per month
11. Siachen Glacier Allowance: All Officers posted in Siachen are eligible to get Rs 42,500/- per month as Siachen Glacier Allowance.
IAF Bharti: Indian Air Force Age, Height, Weight, Chest, Education Qualification, Physical Standard, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test, Written Exam, Syllabus and Pattern of Written Exam, Selection Process Airmen for Indian Air Force in Technical and Non Technical Groups, complete IAF Bharti Process are as under:-
|Indian Air Force Recruitment Schedule 2021-2022||IAF Program 2021-2022|
|भारतीय वायुसेना ग्रुप सी भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2021||Click Here|
|इंडियन नेवी 12th पास एंट्री स्कीम 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|IAF Group X & Y Bharti Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Minimum Physical Height Weight Chest Indian Air Force||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Bharti Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|IAF Recruitment 2021-2022 Age, Education, Height, Weight, Chest, PFT, Written, edical and more info||Click here|
|Indian Air Force List of Group X Trades Mechanical/ Electrical, Electronics, IT Stream||Click here|
|Indian Air Force List of Group Y Trades Technical/Non Technical||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment in Group X&Y Airmen||Click here|
|IAF Physical Fitness Test Group X & Y PFT for Airmen Recruitment||Click here|
|IAF Sportsmen Bharti/ IAF Selection Process||Click here|
|वायु सेना महिला भर्ती 2021||Click here|
|Application for IAF Recruitment 2021-2022||Click here|
|Pay and Allowance IAF Officers||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Helpline Contact No Number/ Email ID||Tele No: 020 - 25503105, 25503105 Days: Monday to Friday Timings: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Helpdesk: Write at [email protected]|