1. Army Recruitment Rally Bharti ARO Almora : Army Open Rally Bharti ARO Almora Bageshwar, Udham Singh Nagar, Almora and Nainital under the area of Army Recruiting Office Almora, State of Uttara Khand. BRO Almora Army Open Rally Bharti eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, education qualification, medical test, physical test, written test for recruitment aro almora army rally bharti are given below :-
Army Rally Bharti Udham Singh Nagar, Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital Program 2018 (Tentative)
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Online Application||July 201|
|Ending Date Online Application||Sept 2018|
|Download Admit Card||05-09-2018
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||24-09-2018
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||30-09-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Banbasa|
|Army recruitment rally district||Army Rally Bharti Almora, Bageshwar,
Udham Singh Nagar and Nainital
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||As per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Exam Syllabus All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|All India Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|रेलवे भर्ती 2018 |
के लिए क्लिक करें
|उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती सेलेक्शन 2018 ||उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती परीक्षा में सफलता
के लिए सम्पूर्ण विषय सम्बंधित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न अवश्य पढ़ें
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 166 centimeter or 1.66 meter or 5 feet 5.3 inch.
11 Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
14. Height for TA – 160 cm.
16. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation
in Army Recruitment
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
17. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
18. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
19. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
20 Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
21. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
22. Havildar Education Group X: MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
23. Havildar Education Group Y: BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
24. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
25. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
26. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
27. All categories : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes – 48 Marks
28. Direct Havildar Education : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
29. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
30 Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
31. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
District to be covered: Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar.
Category to be screened: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
TERRITORIAL ARMY RECRUITMENT OPEN RALLY 2017-208 – ZONE-II
TA Recruitment Zone II: TA Bharti Schedule Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh
|Unit||Vac released to|
|Bharti Date||Place of Rally|
|151 Inf Bn JAT||GD 25, Clk SD-02, Washer man-01||Bhubaneshwar|
|TA Zone –II|
|108 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD 21, Chef Community-01, Chef Spl-01,|
Dresser-02, ER-01 & Washerman-01
|प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती |
की तिथि अभी तक
निश्चित नहीं है
|114 Inf Bn(TA)|
|GD 76, Chef Spl-01, House Keeper-02, ER-|
01 & Clk (SD)-03
|TA Rally date NOT |
|111 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-29, Spl Chef Mess-01, Hair dresser -01 &|
|127 Inf Bn (TA)|
Eco GARH RIF
|GD-19, HouseKeeper-01, Tlr-01, Black Smith-|
02, & Chef Community-02
|130 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-29, ER-01 & Washerman-01||Pithoragarh
|120 Inf Bn (TA) Bihar||GD 16, Tdn -1||Naya Raipur, Chhatisgarh|
|153 Inf Bn TA Dogra||GD 46||Raipur|