Women Entry Scheme Indian Army 2019-2020: The Officer’s Training Academy (OTA) has trained more than 1200 women trainees since the day women’s participation in army came into an existence. It was in the year 1992 when women were officially made legalized to join Indian Army. Just like men, women have played an integral role in safeguarding us day and night. Women can apply in various armed services of the Indian Army after they are graduated in any stream. There is anyhow a certain eligibility criteria and age limit under which they can apply for joining Indian Army. The following are the 4 ways along with complete details for women to join Indian Army:
भारतीय सेना में महिला सिपाही भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2019-2020 Click Here
1. Graduate UPSC entry: Any women graduate who is unmarried and is between 19 to 25 years of age can apply under this category. They need to clear the written CDSE examination which is scheduled twice a year around June and November. Under this criterion, women are selected on the basis of merit list which go for officer’s training at Chennai center.
2. Graduate Non UPSC entry:
a) NCC Special Entry: Women who have secured a ‘C’ certificate with at least B grade in it can apply for this special entry. They need to have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation degree. The age limit is between 19-25 years of age. 4 unmarried women are selected every 6 months for training at OTA in Chennai center.
b) Judge Advocate General entry: Any women LLB graduate between 21-27 years of age can apply under this JAG entry. Unmarried women can apply with a minimum of 55% in their LLB degree. There is no requirement for them to have attended CEE. This entry also selects 4 women every 6 months for 49 weeks of training at OTA.
3. Technical entry for engineering graduates: Women who have graduated in any of the engineering courses can apply under this criterion. Generally, there is no such requirement to have attended CEE. The age limit for women to apply under technical entries is between 20-27 years of age. Only unmarried women can apply. The minimum marks required in graduation changes every year but still it is never less than 50%. There are 20 women who are selected every 6 months for further 49 weeks training at the OTA Chennai.
4. Direct entries for women: Indian Army also appoints women based on their skills. Such types of entries are not based upon any written exams or cutoffs. It totally depends upon the requirement and availability of posts in the Indian Army. Women can be appointed as Army Medical Corps, Army Education Corps and Military Nursing Service. It is important to mention that even under these entries, women are required to undergo through the training process under any of the above mentioned entries. The selection process of officers in Indian Army is a totally unbiased decision. Indian Army doesn’t partially discriminate on the grounds of any caste, color or religion diversities. It is a post of high honor and requires dedication, discipline and most importantly, selfless love for the country. Any woman who meets any of the above mentioned criteria and pass through the SSB and medical test go straight for the training at Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai.
|Click on Related Link for Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Railway Job Info|
|ARO Charkhi Dadri Army Bharti July 2019||Click Here|
|ASC Centre North Army Relation Bharti May 2019||Click Here||AP Army Recruitment Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Nasik Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||RVC Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Full Info||J&K Army Bharti Program||Full Information|
|BEG Centre Relation/ Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||Delhi/ Haryana Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|AMC Relation/Sports Open Bharti 2019||Click Here||EME Relation & Sports Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Navy Bharti 10th 2019||Click Here||Gorkha Army Bharti Lucknow 2019||Click Here|
|Girls Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||GRD Ghoom Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|MIRC UHQ Quota Bharti||Click Here||ASC Sports & Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Centre UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||PUNJAB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click here|
|आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची||यहाँ क्लिक करें||Himachal Pradesh Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Karnataka Army Rally 2019||Click Here||Tamilnadu Army Bharti Program||Click Here|
|AAD Center UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Relation Bharti May 2019||Click Here||KRC UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|हिमाचल प्रदेश महिला/पुरुष पुलिस भर्ती अंतिम तिथि 30-04-2019||Click Here||Railway Group D & Clerk Bharti Apply Now 2019||Click Here|
|WB Police Bharti 3000+ Post||Click Here||Guard Center Army Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|बिहार रेजिमेंट सेना भर्ती 2019||Click Here||MEG Centre Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Punjab Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Sikh Li Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Dogra Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Meerut Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt UHQ Quota Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here||Dogra Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajput Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||JAK RIF Army Bharti Apr/May 2019||Click Here|
|राजपूताना राइफल्स भर्ती 22 से 30 अप्रैल 2019||Click Here||Para Regt Relation Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|UP Army Bharti May/ Jun 2019||Click Here||1 EME Bharti Sep/Oct 2019||Click Here|
|RO HQ Shillong May 2019 Army Bharti||Click Here||3 EME Bharti Sept/ Oct 2019||Click Here|
|All India Assam Rifles Bharti 2019||Click Here||Katihar Army Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Army Bharti Rally 2019||Click Here||Telangana State Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||A & N Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Indian Army Rally|
|Click Here||Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019 all districts||Click Here|
|भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें||बिहार/झारखण्ड आर्मी रैली भर्ती मार्च 2019||Click Here|
|Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram 2019||Click Here||Bihar State Army Bharti March 2019||Click Here|
|All India Police Bharti WB apply by||Click Here||ARO Ranchi Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Raj Rif UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||JAK Rif UHQ Quota Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती प्रोग्राम |
PFT, PST, MEDICAL
|Click Here||दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें
|Join Indian Navy 3400 Post||Click Here||Tips for Medical Test||Click Here|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force Apply by
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army
Pay Scale/Pay & Allowance Army Officers as per 7th Pay Commission
|Pay Level||Basic Pay Scale||Military
|Level 10||56,100 to 1,77,500||15,500|
|Level 10 B||6,13,00 to 1,93,900||15,500
|Major(Maj)||Level 11||6,94,00 to 2,07,200||15, 500|
|Level 12A||1,21,200 to 2,12400||15,500|
|Level 13||1,30,600 to 2, 15,900||15,500|
|Level 13 A||1,39,600 to 2,17,600||15,500|
|Major General |
|Level 14||1,44,200 to 2,18,200||-|
(Lt Gen) HAG Scale
|Level 15||1, 82, 200 to 2,24,100||-|
|Lt Gen |
|Level 16||2,05,400 to 2,24,400||-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ |
2. Military Service Pay (MSP): An Officer of Army is entitled to get Rs 15,500/- plus DA per month as Military Service Pay (MSP) from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier.
3. Cadet Training Stipend: An amount of Rs 56,100/- per month are paid as the stipend to the Gentlemen or Lady cadet during the entire duration of training in academies.
4. Flying Allowance Army Officers: Army Officers serving as Army Aviators (Pilots) in Army Aviation Corps from Lieutenant and above are entitled Flying Pay Allowance Rs 25,000/- per month.
5. Dearness Allowance (DA): All Army Officers are entitled to get DA at the same rates under the same conditions as are applicable from time to time.
6. Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA)/Clothing Allowance: An amount of Rs 20,000/- per year is paid to officers as Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) or Clothing Allowance.
Field Area Allowances for Army Officers
7. Highly Active Field Area Allowance (HAFA): All Army Officers posted to HAFA from Level 10 and above are eligible an amount of 16,900/- per month as HAFA Allowance.
8. Field Area Allowance (FAA): All Army Officers Level 10 and above who are posted to FA are eligible to get Rs 10,000/- per month as Field Area Allowance.
9. Modified Field Area Allowance (MFAA): All Army Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to MFA are entitled to draw an amount of 6,300/- per month as Modified Field Area Allowance.
10. High Altitude Allowance: All Army Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to area as under are entitled to get High Altitude Allowance as under:-
(a) HAA Category I – Rs 3,400/- per month.
(b) HAA Category II – Rs 5,300/- per month.
(c) HAA Category III – Rs 25,000/- per month
11. Siachen Glacier Allowance: All Army Officers posted in Siachen are eligible to get Rs 42,500/- per month as Siachen Glacier Allowance.