Women Entry Scheme Indian Army 2020-2021: The Officer’s Training Academy (OTA) has trained more than 1200 women trainees since the day women’s participation in army came into an existence. It was in the year 1992 when women were officially made legalized to join Indian Army. Just like men, women have played an integral role in safeguarding us day and night. Women can apply in various armed services of the Indian Army after they are graduated in any stream. There is anyhow a certain eligibility criteria and age limit under which they can apply for joining Indian Army. The following are the 4 ways along with complete details for women to join Indian Army:
भारतीय सेना में महिला सिपाही भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2020-2021 Click Here
1. Graduate UPSC entry: Any women graduate who is unmarried and is between 19 to 25 years of age can apply under this category. They need to clear the written CDSE examination which is scheduled twice a year around June and November. Under this criterion, women are selected on the basis of merit list which go for officer’s training at Chennai center.
2. Graduate Non UPSC entry:
a) NCC Special Entry: Women who have secured a ‘C’ certificate with at least B grade in it can apply for this special entry. They need to have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation degree. The age limit is between 19-25 years of age. 4 unmarried women are selected every 6 months for training at OTA in Chennai center.
b) Judge Advocate General entry: Any women LLB graduate between 21-27 years of age can apply under this JAG entry. Unmarried women can apply with a minimum of 55% in their LLB degree. There is no requirement for them to have attended CEE. This entry also selects 4 women every 6 months for 49 weeks of training at OTA.
3. Technical entry for engineering graduates: Women who have graduated in any of the engineering courses can apply under this criterion. Generally, there is no such requirement to have attended CEE. The age limit for women to apply under technical entries is between 20-27 years of age. Only unmarried women can apply. The minimum marks required in graduation changes every year but still it is never less than 50%. There are 20 women who are selected every 6 months for further 49 weeks training at the OTA Chennai.
4. Direct entries for women: Indian Army also appoints women based on their skills. Such types of entries are not based upon any written exams or cutoffs. It totally depends upon the requirement and availability of posts in the Indian Army. Women can be appointed as Army Medical Corps, Army Education Corps and Military Nursing Service. It is important to mention that even under these entries, women are required to undergo through the training process under any of the above mentioned entries. The selection process of officers in Indian Army is a totally unbiased decision. Indian Army doesn’t partially discriminate on the grounds of any caste, color or religion diversities. It is a post of high honor and requires dedication, discipline and most importantly, selfless love for the country. Any woman who meets any of the above mentioned criteria and pass through the SSB and medical test go straight for the training at Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai.
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State|
|Garhwal Rifles Army Relaation & Sports Bharti 2020||Click Here||ARO Mangalore Army Open Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here||Madras Regt Center Army Relation Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Cuttack Army Rally Bharti Program Apr 2020||Click Here||Sikkim Army Rally Bharti Program May 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here|
|RAJ RIF Army Relation & Sports Bharti Program Apr 2020||Click Here||Dogra Regt Center Army Relation & Sports Bharti Mar 2020||Click Here|
|Navy Sports Bharti 2020||Click Here||Nagaland Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here|
|58 GTC Army Relation Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here|
|Lakshadweep Army Bharti Program ARO Calicut||Click Here||Arunachal Pradesh Army Rally Bharti Program Mar 2020||Click Here|
|Delhi Police Head C Bharti Program||Click Here||ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti Feb-Mar 2020||Click Here|
|इंडियन एयरफोर्स रैली प्रोग्राम ग्रुप X एंड Y 2020||Click Here||Tripura Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here|
|Haryana Army Recruitment Rally 2020||Click Here||Punjab Rgt Center Army Sports Bharti Feb 2020||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020||Click Here||ARO Gaya Army open/ relation/ sports rally 2019-2020||Click Here|
|UP Army Rally 2020||Click Here||MIRC Army Rally 2019-2020||Click Here|
|MP Army Open Rally 2020||Click Here||Rajasthan Police Bharti 2020 All India Vacancy||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Bharti All India 2019-2020||Click Here||GRD Ghoom Army Rally||Click Here|
|1 STC Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||2 STC Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Pune Maharashtra Army Open Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here||MEG Center Bangalore Army Relation Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Jorhat Army Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here||RO HQ Shillong Army Open Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Trichy Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||AOC Center Secunderabad Army Relation Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Silchar Army Open Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here||PARA Regt Army Relation & Sports Bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here|
|ARO Hamirpur Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Katihar Army Rally Bharti Program Jan 2020||Click Here||ARO Alwar Army Rally Bharti Program Jan 2020||Click Here|
|AAD Center Gopalpur UHQ Quota Rally Notification Nov 2019||Click Here||Arty Center Nasik Army Relation Bharti Program||Click Here|
|TA Rally 2019||Click Here||Army Rally Bharti ARO Aurangabad 2020||Click Here|
|Delhi Police Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||KSP Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Army Rally Program Assam, AP, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalya, Nagaland, Tripura 2019 - CLICK HERE|
|ASC Centre Bangalore Rally 18-28 Nov||Click Here||GRC Rally 2019-2020||Click Here|
|ASSAM Open Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|BIHAR Regt UHQ Rally Program all Indian basis||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Relation/ Open Rally 2019||Click Here||JAK LI Regt Open Army Rally Bharti 2019 (J&K)||Click Here|
|PUNJAB REGT Relation & Sports Rally 2019||Click Here||Sikh Light Regt Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ACC Open & Relation Rally 2019||Click Here|
|RAJPUT Regt Open/Sport/Relation Rally 2019-2020||Click Here||Rajputana Rif Delhi|
Rally Bharti 2019
|Kerala State Army Rally all Districts 2019||Click Here|
|All District of Odisha Army Rally 2019||Click Here||A&N Island Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|धर्म गुरु पंडित, ग्रंथी, मौलवी, पादरी, बौद्ध सन्यासी भर्ती प्रोग्राम||Click Here|
|Indian Army Surveyor Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||ARO Mumbai Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Muzaffarpur Rally Bharti all Trades||Click Here||ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Bihar & Jharkhand Rally Program 2019||Click Here||ZRO Danapur Army Rally||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti Program||Click Here||Mizoram Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Bareilly Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ZRO Kolkata Army Rally Program 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2019 at Trisundi||Click Here||KOLAGHAT Army Rally Dec 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Varanasi Open Rally||Click Here||Fatehgarh Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Army Relation & Open Rally Jabalpur 2019||Click Here||2 STC Open and Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Barely Army Rally Sol Pharma||Click Here||Fatehgarh Sepoy Pharma Bharti UP & UK||Click Here|
|RO HQ Lucknow Arm,y Rally||Click Here|
|ARO Meerut Army Rally||Click Here||ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally||Click Here|
|ARO Almora Army Rally||Click Here||ARO Lansdowne Army Rally||Click Here|
|ARO Pune Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Kolhapur Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Goa Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|MR Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Palampur Army Bharti Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Belgaum Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Mhow Army Rally 22019||Click Here||ARO Vishakhapattnam Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|MP Army Open Rally 2019 ARO Bhopal & ARO Gwalior||Click Here||Naval Dakyard Mumbai Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|UP Army Open Rally Bharti Nov 2019||Click Here||Haryana,|
Delhi Army Rally at Mandi (HP)
|ARO Gwalior Army Rally||Click Here|
|आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें ||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Tips for Medical Test||Click Here||भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force 2019
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army
Pay Scale/Pay & Allowance Army Officers as per 7th Pay Commission
|Pay Level||Basic Pay Scale||Military
|Level 10||56,100 to 1,77,500||15,500|
|Level 10 B||6,13,00 to 1,93,900||15,500
|Major(Maj)||Level 11||6,94,00 to 2,07,200||15, 500|
|Level 12A||1,21,200 to 2,12400||15,500|
|Level 13||1,30,600 to 2, 15,900||15,500|
|Level 13 A||1,39,600 to 2,17,600||15,500|
|Major General |
|Level 14||1,44,200 to 2,18,200||-|
(Lt Gen) HAG Scale
|Level 15||1, 82, 200 to 2,24,100||-|
|Lt Gen |
|Level 16||2,05,400 to 2,24,400||-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ |
2. Military Service Pay (MSP): An Officer of Army is entitled to get Rs 15,500/- plus DA per month as Military Service Pay (MSP) from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier.
3. Cadet Training Stipend: An amount of Rs 56,100/- per month are paid as the stipend to the Gentlemen or Lady cadet during the entire duration of training in academies.
4. Flying Allowance Army Officers: Army Officers serving as Army Aviators (Pilots) in Army Aviation Corps from Lieutenant and above are entitled Flying Pay Allowance Rs 25,000/- per month.
5. Dearness Allowance (DA): All Army Officers are entitled to get DA at the same rates under the same conditions as are applicable from time to time.
6. Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA)/Clothing Allowance: An amount of Rs 20,000/- per year is paid to officers as Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA) or Clothing Allowance.
Field Area Allowances for Army Officers
7. Highly Active Field Area Allowance (HAFA): All Army Officers posted to HAFA from Level 10 and above are eligible an amount of 16,900/- per month as HAFA Allowance.
8. Field Area Allowance (FAA): All Army Officers Level 10 and above who are posted to FA are eligible to get Rs 10,000/- per month as Field Area Allowance.
9. Modified Field Area Allowance (MFAA): All Army Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to MFA are entitled to draw an amount of 6,300/- per month as Modified Field Area Allowance.
10. High Altitude Allowance: All Army Officers from Level 10 and above who are posted to area as under are entitled to get High Altitude Allowance as under:-
(a) HAA Category I – Rs 3,400/- per month.
(b) HAA Category II – Rs 5,300/- per month.
(c) HAA Category III – Rs 25,000/- per month
11. Siachen Glacier Allowance: All Army Officers posted in Siachen are eligible to get Rs 42,500/- per month as Siachen Glacier Allowance.