1. Rajnandgaon Army Open Online Rally Bharti 2021-2022: Eligibility criteria for army open online rally bharti Rajnandgaron for state of Chhatisgarh under Army Recruiting Office Raipur, ARO Raipur are given below:-
Army Recruitment Important Notice to Join Indian Army 2021-2022
|Latest Defence Job Notification 2021-2022||Important Notice/ Complete Defence Job Info|
|UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021 All Districts||Click Here|
|UP Safayee Karmy Bharti 2021||Click Here|
|UP Army Bharti Program 2021||Click Here|
|Gram Sachivalaya Bharti Program 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10th Pass Apply MR 2021||Click Here|
|BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF -SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021 Apply for 25271 Post||Click Here|
|All India UHQ & Sports Open Army Rally Program July to Dec 2021-2022||CLICK HERE|
|Kisan Helpline No||Click Here|
|Across India Army Recruitment Rally July 2021 to March 2022 Program||Click Here|
|TA Rally Bharti 2021 all Zones||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs 2021-2022 on website www.kikali.in||Click Here|
|Helpline Numbers Online Registration of Application to Join Indian Army JCOs/OR 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Rally Program 2021-2022 Indian Army State Wise||Click Here|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India 2021||Click Here|
|Top 10 Banking Jobs 2021||Click Here|
|Government Schemes 2021-2022||Click Here|
|How to Clear Police Medical Recruitment Test 2021||Click Here|
|Pay & Allowance Indian Army||Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती परीक्षा 2021 की सूचना:सोल्जर जीडी, सोल्जर (टेक्निकल), सोल्जर टीडीएन 10वीं और 8वीं, सोल्जर (एनए/वीईटी), सोल्जर (सीएलके/एसकेटी) और सोल्जर फार्मा के लिए सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (सीईई) का आयोजन ज्वाइन इंडियन आर्मी के के निर्देशानुसार किया जायेगा जाएगा।|
Rajnandgaon Army Rally Bharti Program 2021-2022
|Army Recruitment Rally ARO Raipur|
|Post Vacancy||Soldier Category|
|Rank & Post||Below Officer Rank|
|Job Location||India & Abroad|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th pass|
|Indian Army Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|छत्तीसगढ़ सेना भर्ती सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
|Army Open Rally Bharti Program 2021-2022||अधिक जानकारी के लिए कृपया अपने जनपद पर क्लिक करें|
Note: आदिवासी उम्मीदवारों के लिए लम्बाई, सीना तथा वजन (सभी ट्रेड/केटेगरी) के उम्मीदवारों के लिए इस प्रकार है :-
(a) ऊँचाई – 162 सेमी (b) वज़न – 48 किग्रा (c) छाती – 77-82 सेमी
Eligibility Criteria | आर्मी भर्ती चयन पात्रता
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
Army Bharti Age Limit
|Indian Army Recruitment Category||Age Limit|
|Recruiting Year||01 April to
|Soldier GD Male/Female||01-10-2000 to 01-04-2004
17 ½ to 21 Years
|Soldier GD SC, ST, OBC Age Limit||01-10-2000 to 01-04-2004
17 ½ to 21 Years
|Soldier Tech, NA, Clerk, Tdn all category||01-10-1998 to 01-04-2004
17 ½ to 23 Years
|Sepoy Pharma||01-10-1996 to 30-09-2002
19 to 25 Years
|Havildar Surveyor||20 to 25 Years|
|Education Havildar||20 to 25 Years|
|JCO Religious Teacher||25 to 34 Years|
|JCO Catering||21 to 27 Years|
|Territorial Army Male/Female||18 to 42 Years|
|Indian Army Bharti Helpline Number||Click Here|
|सैनिक चयन प्रक्रिया||Click Here|
| आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती 53000 Post 2021||Click Here|
10. Height for Solder GD, and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 168 centimeter or 1.68 meter or 5 feet 6 inch.
11. Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 167 centimeter or 1.67 meter or 5 feet 5.6 inch.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
14. Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
16. Dispensation in chest measurement of 01 cm has been granted for Soldier Technical category).
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
17. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
18. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
19. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 40% marks in each subject.
21. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
22. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
23. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
24. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
25. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
26. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
27. PFT for Chattisgarh Army Bharti: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds- 48 Marks
29. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
30. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
31. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
District to be covered: Army Recruitment Rally for Bilaspur, Bastar, Dantewada, Dhamtari, Durg, Jangir, Champa, Jashpur, Kanker, Kabirdham, Korba, Korea, Mahasamund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Surguja, Bilaspur, Narayanpur, Sukma, Kondagaon, Baloda Bazar, Gariyabandh, Balod. Mungeli, Surajpur, Balrampur and Bemetra districts of Chhatisgarh state.
Category to be screened: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2021 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|All India UPP SI Bharti Program 2021||Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2021-2022 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy 10th/12th Bharti Click Here|