Uttarakhand Territorial Army Recruitment date 2019: Uttrakhand TA Recruitment date, Uttarkahand TA Recruitment Physical, Medical, Admit Card, Education, Age lime. Uttarakhand TA Bharti written examination, syllabus, exam patter. Uttarakahand Trritorial Army Selection procedure. Uttaranch TA Bharti notification 2019. TA stands for Territorial Army.
TA Bharti Uttarakhand/HP/Rajasthan, Assam & J and K for Ex servicemen 2019
TA Zone 2: TA Recruitment Open Rally Bharti state of Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh
|TA Bharti Units||TA Bharti Vacancy||TA Rally Date||Place of TA Rally|
|151 Inf Bn TA JAT||Sol (GD)-116, House|
man-03 & Hair
|29 Jan to 10 Feb 19||Ranchi
|29 Jan to 10 Feb 19||Ranchi
|114 Inf Bn TA JAT||Sol (GD)-52, Clk|
Keeper-02 & Chef
|29 Jan to 09 Feb 19||Fatehgarh
|29 Jan to 09 Feb 19||Fatehgarh
|120 Inf Bn TA BIHAR||Sol (GD)-63, House |
Washer man-03 &
|17 to 22 Dec 2018||Bhuvneshwar
|155 Inf Bn TA |
|Sol (GD)-99, Clk|
|04 to 14 Dec 2018||Jabalpur|
|153 Inf Bn TA |
|Sol (GD)-93, Clk|
man-03 & Hair
Smith-01 & Carpenter-01
|30 Nov to 09 Dec 18||Faizabad|
|111 Inf Bn TA|
|Sol (GD)-79, Clk|
Keeper-02 & Washer
|26 Nov to 01 Dec 2018||Pithoragarh|
|108 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD 21, Chef|
Dresser-02, ER-01 &
|114 Inf Bn(TA)|
|GD 76, Chef Spl-01,|
ER-01 & Clk (SD)-03
|updating soon||Bareilly (UP)|
|111 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-29, Spl Chef|
Mess-01, Hair dresser
-01 & Clk-01
|updating soon||Pithoragarh, UK|
|127 Inf Bn (TA)|
Eco GARH RIF
Tlr-01, Black Smith-
02, & Chef
|130 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-29, ER-01 &|
Uttrakhand/Uttranchal TA Recruitment trade/category:
- Soldier General Duty Sol GD
- Soldier Tdn 10th Pass
- Soldier Ttdn 8th Pass
- Soldidier Clk Tech
- Soldier Clerk GD
- Soldier Clerk SD
Uttranchal/UK TA Recruitment Age Limit for all Trade/Categories
Age lime for Sol GD, Clk, Tdn in TA : A candidate must be between 18 to 42 years of age.
Physical Standard for recruitment in Territorial Army
Physical Standard TA : Physical Standard for all trades/categories for recruitment in up ta recruitment rally bharti (Territorial Army) is as under :
(a) Minimum height for TA bharti: 160 CM/1.60 Meter/5.33 Feet for all trade/categories for recruitment in TA.
(b) Minimum chest for TA bharti: 77 to 82 CM
(c) Minimum weight for ta bharti: 50 Kilogram
Territorial Army Selection Procedure
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Admit Card
- Written Test
- Final Selection
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for TA recruitment: PFT or physical efficiency test for ta army bharti for all candidates is as under:-
Running for TA Recruitment: Running for 1600 meter or 1.6 Km is required as per timing and marks given below for TA Bharti:-
Group I Running Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 30 minutes will get full 60 marks in Group I.
Group II Running Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 45 minutes will get full 48 marks in Group II.
Beam-Pull Ups for TA Recruitment: Number add pull ups (beam) and marks allotted for TA Recruitment is as under:-
- 10 Pull Ups on beam–40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam–33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam–27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam–21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam–16 Marks
9 Feet Long Jump: Candidates have to clear 9 feet ditch jump for TA recruitment which is qualify in nature only.
Zig Zag Balance: Candidates have qualify zig zag balance for TA recruitment which is very simple.
Medical Test: Medical Test of TA recruitment will be done on completion of PFT. Candidates who qualify the PFT will be called for Medication Test for TA recruitment – Click here
TA Admit Card: Admit card will be issued to the candidates for TA recruitment who qualify the Medical Test.
TA Written Test: Date, time and place for territorial army recruitment will be given by the recruiting authorities. Brief details will be given in the admit card.
Uttrakhand TA bharti rally education qualification
Education Qualification Soldier GD TA Army Recruitment: Minimum Education Qualification for Sol GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognised Institutions is eligible for TA Bharti as Sol GD.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate for recruitment as Soldier General Duty.
- Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage in Soldier GD category.
- Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/ Metric/ SSLC /10th class.
Vocational Subjects: Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman / Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in Class 10th.
Education Qualification Soldier Technical Group: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/ Institutions recognised.
Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SD/SKT Bharti: Minimum Education Qualification required for soldier clerk/ store keeper technical in the army is as under:-
- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or X.
- Even, if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Question Paper Clerk GD/SKT/SD: For Clerk category, the entire question paper (all 50 questions) will be attempted on OMR Sheet and no separate subjective answer sheet will be used for English section.
- Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility for recruitment in soldier clerk category.
Education Qualification Soldier Tdn TA: Minimum Education for Sol Tdn 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered for Army Bharti.
Education for Sol Tdn 8th Pass: Minimum Qualification for Soldier Tdn 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Uttarakhand TA Recruitment Program 2019: Uttarakhand/Uttranchal Territorial Army recruitment notification date for info of candidates are as under:-[table “18” not found /]
Exam Syllabubs TA: Written exam syllabus and exam pattern for TA Recruitment. Details of Question Paper for TA Exam and Subject/Topics are as under:-
General Knowledge Question Paper (सामान्य ज्ञान)
Abbreviations (लघुरूप) – National & International
Sports (खेल) – National and International
Prizes & Awards (पुरस्कार) – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes
History (इतिहास) – Important dates and battles in Indian and the World History and landmarks of Indian History, national
movement, waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest & Longest
Terminology (शब्दावली) – Geographical terms, Economic Terms, Astronomical Terms, Legal Terms & Misc Terms
Geography (भूगोल) – Solar System Space exploration, The earth principal peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes, and famous.
General Science Question Paper (सामान्य विज्ञान)
Human Body (मानव शरीर) – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses. The question of General Science consisting of topic related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
Medical Terms (मेडिकल)
Scientific Terms (वैज्ञानिक)
Scientific & Research Institutes in India (भारत में वैज्ञानिक और अनुसंधान संस्थान)
Mathematics Question Paper (अंक शास्त्र)
Arithmetic (अंकगणित) – Consisting of numbers, HCF, LCM, Decimal fraction, square roots, partnership, profit & loss, unitary method, percentage, Average, Ratio & proportion, time work & distance, simple interest.
Mensuration (क्षेत्रमिति)– Area and perimeters of Squares, rectangles parallelograms, circles, volume & surface area of the cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders & sphere.
Algebra (बीजगणित) – Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations.
Geometry (ज्यामिति) – Triangles quadrilaterals, parallelograms, Lines, angles, and circles.
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State|
|ARO Jorhat Army Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here||RO HQ Shillong Army Open Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Trichy Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||AOC Center Secunderabad Army Relation Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Silchar Army Open Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here||PARA Regt Army Relation & Sports Bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here|
|ARO Hamirpur Army Rally Bharti Program 2020||Click Here||ARO Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2020||Click Here|
|ARO Katihar Army Rally Bharti Program Jan 2020||Click Here||ARO Alwar Army Rally Bharti Program Jan 2020||Click Here|
|AAD Center Gopalpur UHQ Quota Rally Notification Nov 2019||Click Here||Arty Center Nasik Army Relation Bharti Program||Click Here|
|TA Rally 2019||Click Here||Army Rally Bharti ARO Aurangabad 2020||Click Here|
|Delhi Police Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||KSP Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Army Rally Program Assam, AP, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalya, Nagaland, Tripura 2019 - CLICK HERE|
|ASC Centre Bangalore Rally 18-28 Nov||Click Here||GRC Rally 2019-2020||Click Here|
|ASSAM Open Army Rally 2019||Click Here||1 STC Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|BIHAR Regt UHQ Rally Program all Indian basis||Click Here||2 STC Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Relation/ Open Rally 2019||Click Here||JAK LI Regt Open Army Rally Bharti 2019 (J&K)||Click Here|
|PUNJAB REGT Relation & Sports Rally 2019||Click Here||Sikh Light Regt Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ACC Open & Relation Rally 2019||Click Here|
|RAJPUT Regt Open/Sport/Relation Rally 2019-2020||Click Here||Rajputana Rif Delhi|
Rally Bharti 2019
|Kerala State Army Rally all Districts 2019||Click Here|
|All District of Odisha Army Rally 2019||Click Here||A&N Island Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|धर्म गुरु पंडित, ग्रंथी, मौलवी, पादरी, बौद्ध सन्यासी भर्ती प्रोग्राम||Click Here|
|Indian Army Surveyor Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||ARO Mumbai Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Muzaffarpur Rally Bharti all Trades||Click Here||ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Bihar & Jharkhand Rally Program 2019||Click Here||ZRO Danapur Army Rally||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti Program 22 Sep to 13 Nov 2019||Click Here||Mizoram Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Bareilly Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ZRO Kolkata Army Rally Program 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2019 at Trisundi||Click Here||KOLAGHAT Army Rally Dec 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Varanasi Open Rally||Click Here||Fatehgarh Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Army Relation & Open Rally Jabalpur 2019||Click Here||2 STC Open and Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Barely Army Rally Sol Pharma||Click Here||Fatehgarh Sepoy Pharma Bharti UP & UK||Click Here|
|RO HQ Lucknow Arm,y Rally||Click Here||ARO Agra Army Rally||Click Here|
|ARO Meerut Army Rally||Click Here||ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally||Click Here|
|ARO Almora Army Rally||Click Here||ARO Lansdowne Army Rally||Click Here|
|ARO Pune Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Kolhapur Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Goa Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|MR Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Palampur Army Bharti Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Belgaum Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Mhow Army Rally 22019||Click Here||ARO Vishakhapattnam Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|MP Army Open Rally 2019 ARO Bhopal & ARO Gwalior||Click Here||Naval Dakyard Mumbai Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|UP Army Open Rally Bharti Nov 2019||Click Here||Haryana,|
Delhi Army Rally at Mandi (HP)
|ARO Gwalior Army Rally||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||ARO Jammu Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Arunachal Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Berhampore Army Bharti Rally 2019||Click Here|
|SIKKIM State Open Rally Bharti Program||Rally Program|
|Chandigarh (UT) Army Rally||Click Here||ग्वालियर आर्मी भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2019||Click Here|
|Gujarat Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||Telangana Army Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|EME Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here||IAF Open Rally Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|WB Army Recruitment Rally Program 2019||Click Here|
|Soldier Pharma Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Chennai Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Arty Center UHQ Quota Rally Bharti Sep 2019||Click Here||ARO Guntur Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Open Rally Bharti Sikar||Click Here||ARO Mangalore Army Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Coimbatore Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Manipur Army Bharti Program||Click Here||ARO Amritsar Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Belgaum Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally Programme||Click Here|
|ARO Secunderabad Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||ARO Bangalore Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|TA Army Rally 2019||Click Here||ARO Gopalpur Army Rally Bharti Program||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Sports/ Relation Bharti Jak Rif Jabalpur||Click Here||AR Relation Bharti||Click Here|
|Haryana Army Rally Program||Click Here||ARO Pithoragarh Army Bharti||Click Here|
|ARO Alwar Army Rally Program||Click Here||ARO Almora Army Rally||Click Here|
|Roorkee Open/ Relation Bharti||Click Here||EME Relation & Sports Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|Odisha Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here||ARO Cuttack, Odisha Army Bharti||Click Here|
|Himmatnagar Army Bharti Program||Click Here||ARO Jammu Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|TA Bharti Application||Click Here||Punjab Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Army Bharti Program Odisha 2019||Click Here||Paradip Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|KSP Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची||यहाँ क्लिक करें||Himachal Pradesh Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें ||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Tips for Medical Test||Click Here||भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force 2019
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army
प्रादेशिक सेना में भर्ती के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज
Documents required for TA Rally Bharti: Interested candidates to join territorial army are advised to keep ready following documents for Territorial Army Recruitment Rally Bharti. List of Documents for TA recruitment rally is as under:-
1. High School / SSC / 10th Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
2. Intermediate / HSC / XII Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
5. Caste Certificate.
5 (a) Religion Certificate: Religion certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM (if Religion as “Hindu/Sikh/Muslim/ Christian” is not mentioned in the case certificate).
6. Character Certificate from last education institute (Not more than six month old).
7. Character Certificate from Village Pradhan or Sarpanch or Administrative Officer(Not more than six month old).
8. NCC A, B, C Certificates if candidate is NCC Student
9. Outstanding Sports Certificates to be produced if represented in the following:-
(a) Represented India at International level.
(b) Represented State at National Level.
(c) Represented District at National Level.
(d) Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
10. ITI Certificates for concern candidates.
11. Computer Certificate, Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society for Soldier Clerk/SKT.
12. Transfer Certificate in original for Non Matric / 8th Class Pass Students (for Tdn Category)
13. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
14. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age) Format for unmarried certificate
15. Sixteen latest coloured 34 mm x 45 mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
16. Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex Servicemen/Son of war widow and battle casualty (a) There is provision for instant enrolment for Son of Service person and Ex-servicemen. Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
17. In case of son of serving soldier of JCO/OR or Officer/son of Ex Servicemen, relationship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer/Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of birth, Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced.
18. Aadhar Card.
19. All candidates will bring an Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Stamp paper and attested by a Notary (format attached). Format of affidavit is given below.
20. Candidates are advised to take care of their documents/belongings against theft during rally.
21. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
22. Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
23. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank Account, PAN Card and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.