Territorial Army TA Army Rally Bharti 2020 Zone 1: TA Recruitment Rally Bharti Zone I covers following Indian States for TA Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020:-
Jammu and Kashmir
Pradeshik Sena Rally Bharti Zone Date Jone I: Territorial Army Rally Bharti Date Zone I, TA Army Rally Bharti Physical, Education qualification, TA Army Rally Bharti Age, Height, Weight, Chest, TA Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria for Territorial Army (TA) Rally Bharti, TA Rally Bharti Program for 2020, TA Rally Bharti Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh and TA Rally Bharti for states as under:
TA RALLY BHARTI PROGRAM ZONE-I 2020[table “17” not found /]
MINIMUM PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TA RECRUITMENT
Age Limit for TA: Age required for TA Bharti between 18 to 42 years. Minimum age 18 years amd maximum age 42 years required for TA Bharti.
Height for TA: Minimum 160 Centimeter Height required for TA Bharti Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, States and Chandigarh(UT) .
Weight for TA: 50 Kg minimum weight required for TA Bharti.
Chest for TA: 77 to 82 cm, minimum chest 77 cm and with 5 cm expansion ie 82 cms required for TA Bharti.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR TA BHARTI
Soldier General Duty TA Bharti (Sol GD): 10th/High School/Matric pass with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subjects Minimum education qualification for TA Bharti in Soldier GD category required. No percentage limit in case candidates have higher qualification as Intermediate/10+2/Higher Secondary .
Soldier Clerk GD, SD, SKT: 10+ 2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accounts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject Minimum education qualification for Soldier Clerk GD/SD/SKT for TA Bharti.
Soldier Tradesman/MTS: High School/10th Pass/Matric/ ITI minimum education qualification required for TA Bharti in Tdn Trades and for few Sol Tdn TA qualification required 8th pass only for recruitment in TA.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST FOR TA BHARTI
Race for TA Bharti: Race for 1600 meter or 1.6 Km is required as per timing and marks given below for TA Bharti:-
Group I Race Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 30 minutes will get full 60 marks in Group I.
Group II Race Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 45 minutes will get full 48 marks in Group II.
Beam-Pull Ups for TA Bharti: Number ad pull ups (beam) and marks allotted for TA Bharti is as under:-
- 10 Pull Ups on beam – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam – 16 Marks
9 Feet Long Jump: Candidates have to clear 9 feet ditch jump for TA Bharti which is qualify in nature only.
Zig Zag Balance: Candidates have qualify zig zag balance for TA Bharti which is very simple.
MEDICAL TEST/MEDICAL EXAM FOR TA RALLY BHARTI
TA Medical: On basis of performance in physical fitness test PFT, documentation candates will be called for medication test for TA Army Recruitment Rally Bharti. Candidates who found fit in medical will be forwarded for final merit for TA Bharti. मेडिकल टेस्ट में सफल होने लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
FINAL MERIT LIST TA RALLY BHARTI
Final Merit for TA Recruitment Rally Bharti: On the basis of physical fitness test, medical examination and interview final merit list will be prepared and candidates will be selection only on merit basis.[table “16” not found /]
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR TA RECRUITMENT RALLY BHARTI
TA Rally Bharti Documents: Candidates are advised to keep ready following documents for Territorial Army Recruitment Rally Bharti. List of Documents for TA Rally Bharti is as under:-
1. High School / SSC / 10th Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
2. Intermediate / HSC / XII Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
5. Caste Certificate.
5 (a) Religion Certificate: Religion certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM (if Religion as “Hindu/Sikh/Muslim/ Christian” is not mentioned in the case certificate).
6. Character Certificate from last education institute (Not more than six month old).
7. Character Certificate from Village Pradhan or Sarpanch or Administrative Officer(Not more than six month old).
8. NCC A, B, C Certificates if condidate is NCC Student
9. Outstanding Sports Certificates to be produced if represented in the following:-
(a) Represented India at International level.
(b) Represented State at National Level.
(c) Represented District at National Level.
(d) Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
10. ITI Certificates for concern candidates.
11. Computer Certificate, Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society for Soldier Clerk/SKT.
12. Transfer Certificate in original for Non Matric / 8th Class Pass Students (for Tdn Category)
13. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
14. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age) Format for unmarried certificate
15. Sixteen latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
16. Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex Servicemen/Son of war widow and battle casualty (a) There is provision for instant enrolment for Son of Service person and Ex-servicemen. Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
17. In case of son of serving soldier of JCO/OR or Officer/son of Ex Servicemen, relationship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer/Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of birth, Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced.
18. Aadhar Card.
19. All candidates will bring an Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Stamp paper and attested by a Notary (format attached). Format of affidavit is given below.
20. Candidates are advised to take care of their documents/belongings against theft during rally.
21. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
22. Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
23. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank Account, PAN Card and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER (FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT)
Passport size photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
1. I, Name ___________________________ Son of ________________________ while applying for enrolment in Army solemnly affirm & state the following in my respect :-
(a) I belong to the following Caste/Religion :- Caste __________ Sub Caste________ Religion ________
(b) My Residential Address are as under :-
(i) Permanent Address (Address as per Nativity/Permanent Resident Certificate). Fathers Name ____________________ House No _____________ Vill/Mohalla ___________________ Tehsil ________________ Dist ____________________________State ___________________ (ii) Postal Address. Fathers Name ____________________ House No _____________ Vill/Mohalla ______________________ Tehsil ________________ Dist __________________________ State ___________________
(c) I am married / Unmarried.
(d) I hereby certify that I am not involved in any civ/criminal case OR Following court cases /FIR are pending against me :-
(i) ________________ (ii) ________________
(e) Consent Cert. I am below 18 Yrs and my parents give their consent, for attending the Army Rect Rally. (if applicable) Sig of Father _________________
2. I give an undertaking that all documents submitted by me are correct. All docu issued by govt org / offices have been signed by authorized designated and govt officials. If any docu at any stage is found fake, I am aware that I will be dismissed from service and FIR will be lodged against me.
Signature of Notary Signature of Candidate