Bhopal Army Bharti Online Application: Army Open Rally Bharti Bhopal Hoshangabad, Chhindwara, Harda, Vidisha, Raisen, Rajgarh, Betul, Sehore under Bhopal Zone will be conducted as per programe as under, Bhopal Army Rally Bharti online application, Bhopal army bharti online registration under Army Office Bhopal, Army Bharti Office Bhopal Physical, Medical, Written, Army Bharti Bhopal Admit Card/Hall Ticket:-
Army Open Rally Bharti Program Bhopal 2019
|ARO Bhopal Army Rally Bharti 2019||Rally Program|
|Date of Online Application||08-09-2019 to
|Addmit Card||23-10-2019 to
|Date of Army Rally Bharti||07-11-2019 to
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Lal Parade Ground, Bhopal (MP)|
|District||Army Open Rally Bhopal, Sehor, Raisen, Chhindwara, Bentul, Hosangabad, Vidisha, Rajgarh and Harda Bharti Programme
|District of ARO Gwalior||Sepoy Pharma Army Rally for Ashoknagar, Bhind, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia, Guna, Gwalior, Morena, Panna, Sagar, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Tikamgarh Bharti Program|
|Trade Bharti Rally Bhopal||Soldier SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN and Sepoy Pharma|
|Soldier Selection Process||Click Here|
|New Army Syllabus||Click Here|
|Police Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Railway Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Bharti 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Relation Bharti||Click Here|
Eligibility Conditions Bhopal Army Bharti
1. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
2. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
1. Height for Solder GD, and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 168 centimeter or 1.68 meter or 5 feet 6 inch.
2. Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 167 centimeter or 1.67 meter or 5 feet 5.6 inch.
3. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
WEIGHT: Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
CHEST: Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Despensation: Dispensation in chest measurement of 01 cm has been granted for Soldier Technical category).
Soldier GD / SHGD Category.
1. 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
2. In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
1. 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
2. 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Soldier Post Trade/ Category of||Time||Group||Marks|
|Soldier GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk, Sol NA, Sol Tdn, SPY||Upto 5 Minute 30 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minute 31 second to|
5 minute 45 seconds
|Group II||48 Marks|
|1600 Meter Race Tips Click Here|
|RT JCO Up to 30 years of age||Should be able to run in 05 Minutes 45 seconds.||Qualified||Qualified|
|RT JCO Beyond 30 years of age||Should be able to run in 06 Minutes 30 seconds||Qualified||Qualified|
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas.
Conduct of 1600 Mtr Race in the Hilly Terrain Areas will be as under :-
|(i) Upto 5000 Ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft- Add 30 Secs.
(iii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft–Add 120 Secs.
|Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam||Number of Pull Ups on Beam and Marks|
|Number of Pull ups on Beam, Minimum |
6 Pull ups and maximum 10 Pull ups
|Marks Given for 6 to|
10 pull ups on Beam
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|Body Balance on Zig Zag||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|बीम में 100% मार्क्स कैसे प्राप्त करें - Click Here|
Category to be screened: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Army, Police, Railway Bharti Program
|Latest Army Rally Bharti 2019||Navy Bharti Program 2019||Air Force Recruitment Rally Program|
|Police Bharti Jankari 2019-2020||Medical Tips||Beam Tips|