1. LUDHIAN ARMY BHARTI 2018 : Army Bharti Ludhiana, Rupnagar, SAS Nagar (Mohali) and Moga districts under Recruiting Office Ludhiyana of Punjab State. Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details are given below :-
Important Information Ludhiyana Army Recruitment Rally
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||16-03-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||01-04-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||10-04-2018|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||02-04-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Download Admit Card||17-03-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA|
|Army recruitment rally district||Lundhiana, Moga, Rupnagar, SAS Nagar Mohali|
|Know your Trade/Category Code|
|Soldier GD Selection Procedure-Click|
|How to select 19 Trades of Sol Tdn|
|New Syllabus for Soldier Technical Click here|
Eligibility Condition Ludhiana Army Bharti
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 170 centimeter or 1.70 meter or 5 feet 6.6 inch.
11. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
12. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
13. Height for TA – 160 cm.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
16. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
17. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
18. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
19. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
21. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
22. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
23. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
24. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
25. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
26. Physical Fitness Test: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds – 48 Marks
27. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
28. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
39. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
District to be covered: District of Ludhiana, Rupnagar, SAS Nagar (Mohali) and Moga.
Recruitment Category/Trade : Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass. (All category less Soldier NA).