1. GRD GHOOM ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY : NNG from Eastern Nepal to include Anchals of Janakpur, Sagarmatha, Koshi, Mechi and ING from Darjeeling District (Except Kalimpong Sub Division). Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details are given below :-
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DARJEELING AND KALIMPONG GORKHA ARMY BHARTI
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||27-10-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||01-11-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||02-11-2018|
|Download Admit Card||29-10-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||GRD Ghoom Army Raly Bharti Ground|
|Army recruitment rally district||Army Bharti Darjeeling, Kalimpong (for Gorkhas only)|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||01-11-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Police Bharti 2018||All India|
|Railway Bharti 94222 Post||Details|
|New Syllabus Indian Army||Details|
Important Document Required for GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally
2. Documents: Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph) of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate: SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appx.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate: NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate:
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under :-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificates – Respective National Federation.
(ab) All State & Dist level certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board.
(ad) All School level certificates – All India School Games Federation.
(n) Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Eligibility Criteria GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally Gorkha
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper, Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 160 centimeter or 1.6 meter.
11. Height for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant – 157 centimeter or 1.57 meter.
12. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter.
13. Height for TA – 160 cm.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
16. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
17. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
18. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/ Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
19. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
21. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
22. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
23. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
24. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
25. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
26. All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 seconds – 48 Marks
27. Education Havildar: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
28. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
29. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
30. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Army, Police, Railway Bharti Program 2018
|For Complete Information
Click Below (सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
के लिए क्लिक करें )
|Download Army Admit Card||कैसे करें Click Here|
|Arty Center Hyderabad Relation/Sports/Open Bharti 2018||Click here|
|1 STC Relation Bharti UHQ Quota 2018||Click here|
|UP Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|Bihar Army Recruitment Rlly 2018||Click here|
|Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally||Click here|
|West Bengal Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|HP Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10+2 in Hindi||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10th Pass April 2019||Click here|
|बिहार पुलिस भर्ती 11865 पद आवेदन अंतिम तिथि 30-6-18||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|रेल सुरक्षा बल भर्ती 9740 पद, सम्पूर्ण जानकारी आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 30-6-2018||RPF CompleteDetails|
|राजस्थान पुलिस भर्ती 13182 पद अप्लाई by 14th जून||Click here|
|RPF SI Bharti Apply by 30-06-2018||Complete Information|
|All India Police Bharti Program 2018||Click here|
|Railway Bharti Program 2018 for 94,222 Post||Click here|
|Meghalaya Army Rally Bharti||Complete Information|
|Kerala Army Bharati||Click for CompleteInformation|
|Kerala, Lakshadweep, Mahe Army Bharati||Click for CompleteInformation|
|NAGAUR Army |
|Rajasthan Open Rally Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Ajmer Rajasthan||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|MP Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|Gujrat||ARO Jamnagar Click here|
|GUJARAT ARMY OPEN RALLY||ARO Ahemdabad Click here|
|Jharkhand Army Open Rally Schedule||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|ARO Varanasi Army Bharti|
|Haryana Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Chandigarh Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Tamilnadu Army Bharti||Click here|
|Army Bharti Program|
|Nagaland Army Open Bharti|
|Maharashtra Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Madhya Pradesh Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|J&K Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisha Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisa Army Bharti Part II||Click for details|
|ARO Cuttack Odisha||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Punjab Open Army Rally Bharti||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Sikkim Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Puducherry Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Assam Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Bihar Open Rally Schedule||(a)Click here
|Himachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|West Bengal Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Rajasthan OpenRally Schedule||Click here
|Karnataka OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Gorkha OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Meghalaya OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Haryana OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|All India Army Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Army Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|New Syllabus for Army Written Exam||Click here|
|Navy Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Army Bharti Trade/Category||Click here|
|Labhkari Yojnayen||Click here|
|Delhi Police MTS Bharti 2018|
Online Apply Now
|UP Police Bharti 42000 Post||Apply Online|