1. Army Open Rally Bharti Hamirpur, Bilaspur, Una 2018: Online army recruitment rally for district of Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una of Himachal Pradesh Army Recruitment rally for trade of category of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Tdn will be carried out as per programme given below:
Army Bharti Bilaspur, Una, Hamirpur Program 2020
|Department||Join Indian Army|
|Starting Date Online Application||05-11-2019 to
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||04-01-2020 to
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Una or Hamirpur|
|District||Hamirpur, Una and Bilaspur|
|Trade||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Process||Click Here|
|New Army Syllabus||Click Here|
|Police Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Railway Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Bharti 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Relation Bharti||Click Here|
|Army Open Rally Bharti Program 2019-2020|
|Lahaul & Spiti||ARO Mandi||Solan|
Army Written Exam Army Bharti Una: Army Written Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Subjects, Army Exam Marks, Minus Marking for Written Exam Soldier GD, Soldier SHGD, Soldier, Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tdn details given below:-
|GK & Gen|
|Part I||100/40||25||04||1 Mark|
|Part II||100/40||25||04||1 Mark|
|सभी ग्रुप/श्रेणी के परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की नवीन जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER CATEGORY
|Starting Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military |
|Pay and Allowance Commissioned Ranks
|56,100 to 1,77,500||15,500||+DA+Other
|61,300 to 1,93,900||15,500||+DA+Other
|Major(Maj)||69,400 to 2,07,200||15,500||+DA+Other
|1,21,200 to 2,12400||15,500||+DA+Other
|1,30,600 to 2, 15,900||15,500||+DA+Other
|1,39,600 to 2,17,600||15,500||+DA+Other
|Major General |
|1,44,200 to 2,18,200||-||+DA+Other
(Lt Gen) HAG Scale
|1, 82, 200 to 2,24,100||-||+DA+Other
|Lt Gen |
|2,05,400 to 2,24,400||-||+DA+Other
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ |
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Code for Trade/Category Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||SGD||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper |
Technical (All Arms)
|CLK||Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC)||STD|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant |
(Army Medical Corps)
|Soldier Technical (Technical |
Arms Arty, Army Air Defence
|STT||Soldier Tech (Aviation &|
|Havildar Education||HVL||Havildar (Surveyor|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HIMACHAL PRADESH ARMY BHARTI
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 166 cm or 1.66 meter or 5 feet 5.3 inch.
11 Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
14. Height for TA – 160 cm.
16. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
17. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
18. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
19. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
10. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
21. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
22. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
23. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
24. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
25. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
26. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
27. APFT For All Trade/Category : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 sec – 48 Marks
28. PFT For Education Havildar: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
29. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
30. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
31. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.