1. Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti 2018 Application Form: Arunaschal Pradesh Police Recruitment Vacancy, AP Police Bharti Physical and Education Eligibility, Arunchal Pradesh Police Bharti PET, PST, PMT, Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti Admit Card, Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti Written Exam and AP Police Exam Syllabus and Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti Medical details are given below:
ARUNACHAL PRADESH POLICE BHARTI IMPORTANT INFORMATION
2. Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti: Recruitment Centre for AP Police Bharti will be office of the Superintendent of Police of the respective Districts.
3. AP Police Vacancy: Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment for 897 vacancy details are as under:-
(a) Constable Civil Police (Male) – 439
(b) Constable Civil Police (Female) – 303
(c) Constable IRBN, Band/Bugler (Male only) – 155
DISTRICT WISE VACANCY FOR ARUNCHAL PRADESH POLICE BHARTI
|AP District of Police Bharti||Number of Vacancy|
(Centre PTC B/Dewa)
|West Kameng, Bomdila||-||15||02||-||12||-||06||01|
|East Kameng, Seppa||-||24||03||-||18||-||09||01|
|Papumpare (Capital), Itanagar||-||25||03||-||19||-||09||01|
|Papumpare (Rural), Yupia||-||14||02||-||11||-||05||-|
|Lower Subansiri, Ziro||-||24||03||-||19||-||09||01|
|Kurung Kumey, Koloriang||-||15||02||-||11||-||05||01|
|Kra Dadi, Palin||-||15||02||-||12||-||06||01|
|Upper Subansiri, Daporijo||-||26||03||-||20||-||09||01|
|West Siang, Aalo||-||26||03||-||20||-||09||01|
|East Siang, Pasighat||-||18||02||-||13||-||06||01|
|Upper Siang, Yingkiong||-||09||01||-||07||-||04||-|
|Dibang Valley, Anini||-||02||-||-||01||-||01||-|
|Lower Dibang Valley, Roing||-||09||01||-||07||-||03||-|
NOTE: (a) The posts for APST distributed district-wise is reserved only for domicile APST candidates applying in a particular district.
(b) The APST candidate applying in a particular district should be Permanent Residence of the concerned district.
(c) The respective Superintendent of PoliceP of the district will be the nodal officer of the recruitment centers in the district. For General candidates the nodal officer will be AIGP (E) Police HQ, Itanagar.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR ARUNACHAL PRADESH POLICE BHARTI
4. Age Limit: Age limit and age relaxation for Arunachal Pradesh Police is as under:-
(a) Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male and Female) – 17 to 21 years of age.
(b) Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) – 17 to 22 years of age
(c) Relaxation of upper age limit for APST is given to maximum of 5 years.
5. Qualifications: Education Qualification for Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti is as under:-
(a) For Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) – 10th Pass for all categories
(b) For Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) – (i) 10th Pass for all categories and (ii) Knowledge in playing band/bugle
PHYSICAL STANDARD ARUNACHAL POLICE BHARTI
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti Physical Standard||Events|
|APST Male & Female of Tirap /|
Changlang / Longding District
|APST Male||160 cm||79 cm ||84 cm|
|General Male||165 cm||79 cm||84 cm|
|APST Male of Tirap / Changlang /|
|152 cm ||79 cm||84 cm|
ARUNACHAL PRADESH POLICE BHARTI PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
|Event||Constable GD Civil|
|Constable GD Civil|
|Chin Ups||6 times||NA||NA|
|High Jump||120 cm in three attempts||90 cm in three attempts )||120 cm in three attempts|
|Long Jump||13 feet (in three attempts)||09 feet (in three attempts)||13 feet (in three attempts)|
|100 mtrs race||16 seconds||19 seconds||16 seconds|
|800 mtrs race||NA||5 minutes||NA|
|1500 mtrs race||8 minutes||NA||8 minutes|
Note: Physical Efficiency Test for AP Police Bharti will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who do not qualify the minimum qualifying standard in any of the above events shall be treated disqualified for the next level/ stage.
6. Application Form for AP Police Bharti: The application forms can be downloaded from the website of Arunachal Pradesh Police at www.arunpol.nic.in.
SELECTION PROCEDURE ARUNACHAL PRADESH POLICE BHARTI
7. Receipt of Application Forms: Application Forms duly filled up and accompanied by self attested copies of following certificates will be received with effect from 21 August 2017 on all working days at the respective recruitment centres.
(a) Educational Qualification Certificates.
(b) Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate
(c) Caste/Tribe Certificate
(d) Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
(e) Four recent passport size colour photographs (one affixed on the application form at the space provided and 03 (three) nos. separately enclosed in an envelope with self signature on backside.
(f) Self addressed reply envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
(g) A treasury Challan of Rs. 10/- for APST candidates and Rs.40/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police, should also be enclosed.
8. Address for Receipt of Application Form
For General Candidates
The Asstt. Inspector General of Police (E)
Police Head-Quarters, Itanagar
Distt. Head-Quarter- Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791113.
For APST Candidates
The Superintendent of Police
Distt Head Quarter_____________
Arunachal Pradesh, PIN__________
Note: The application forms can either be sent by post or submitted directly by hand at SP Office of respective Recruitment Centers for APST candidates of domicile district and at AIGP (E), PHQ Itanagar for General candidates.
10. Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Documents: he short listed candidates whose application / documents are found in order in all respect will only be called for scrutiny of documents, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Scrutiny of the Documents, Measurement of Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test shall be carried out at venue:
(a) For APST Candidates: District Headquarters of the respective districts.
(b) For General Candidates: PTC Banderdewa tentatively in the month of November’2017. The actual date & venue will be and through e-mail / SMS / police website as well.
11. Trade Test: The applicants for the post of Constable (Band / Bugler) IRBN (Male) who qualify the PST / PET will have to undergo a Trade Test, carrying 100 marks, which may be conducted on the same day.
WRTTEN EXAMINATION FOR AP POLICE BHARTI
12. Written Examination: The candidates who qualify in Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test will be put through written test in the following subjects for which date and venue will be announced separately. The written examination shall be conducted simultaneously at all the recruitment centers.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION SYLLABUS AND MARKS
(a) Constable GD Civil Police Male / Female):
General English – 100 marks
General Knowledge – 100 Marks
Elementary Mathematics – 100 Marks
Total – 300 marks
(b) Constable (Band / Bugler) IRBN (Male):
General English – 100 marks
General Knowledge – 100 Marks
Total – 200 marks
Note: The written examination will be of objective type on OMR format and minimum pass marks in written examination will be 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
13. Interview AP Police Bharti: The candidates scoring higher marks in written test for the post of Constable GD Civil Police (Male / Female) and written / trade test for the post of Constable (Band / Bugler) IRBN (Male) in order of merit will be called for viva voce at the ratio of 1:3 with respect to the vacancies. The date, time and place will be announced separately. Maximum marks for the viva-voce will be 40 marks.
14. Merit List of Arunachal Pradesh Police: The final merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared separately for Constable GD Civil Police (Male), Constable GD Civil Police (Female) and Constable (Band / Bugler) IRBN (Male) on the basis of overall marks (out of 340) secured in the subjects mentioned in the selection procedure respectively for each post.
15. Medical Test AP Police Bharti: The candidates should be free from physical deformity like bow legs, knock knee, flat foot, crow foot, squint eye or any other physical or mental deformity. The candidates with such deformity / infirmity will be rejected during the physical standard test / medical examination. selected candidates shall be subject to clearing a medical examination conducted by a medical board and satisfactory verification of Character & Antecedent.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR EX-SERVICEMEN FOR POLICE BHARTI
16. Previous service: Ex-servicemen (APST candidates of domicile district) who have completed their service tenure in Army/ Air force /Navy / Assam Rifles / CRPF / BSF / CISF / ITBP / SSB / NSG with satisfactory record of service and those who have retired voluntarily from service with full benefits will be eligible.
17. Age Criteria: Age concession for Ex-serviceman will be allowed in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. from time to time. After deducting military service from their actual age, resultant age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
18. Physical Efficiency Test: Ex-Serviceman candidates will be exempted from qualifying the Physical Efficiency test.
19. Others: The other conditions and criteria viz., educational qualification, PST, written test, Trade Test, vivavoce, etc. shall be same as in the case of APST candidates.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Army, Police, Railway Bharti Program 2018
|For Complete Information
Click Below (सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
के लिए क्लिक करें )
|All India Police Bharti Program 2018||Click here|
|Railway Bharti Program 2018||Click here|
|Army Bharti Trade/Category||Click here|
|Jharkhand Army Open Rally Schedule||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|Uttar Pradesh||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Haryana Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Chandigarh Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Tamilnadu Army Bharti||Click here|
|Army Bharti Program|
|Nagaland Army Open Bharti|
|Rajasthan Open Rally Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Maharashtra Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Madhya Pradesh Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|J&K Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisha Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisa Army Bharti Part II||Click for details|
|ARO Cuttack Odisha||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Punjab Open Army Rally Bharti||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Sikkim Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Puducherry Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Assam Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Bihar Open Rally Schedule||(a)Click here
|Himachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|West Bengal Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Rajasthan OpenRally Schedule||Click here
|Karnataka OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Gorkha OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Meghalaya OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Haryana OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|All India Army Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Army Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|New Syllabus for Army Written Exam||Click here|
|Navy Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Labhkari Yojnayen||Click here|
|Delhi Police MTS Bharti 2018|
Online Apply Now
|UP Police Bharti 41520 Post||Apply by 22-02-2018|