1. Mariani Army Bharti 2018: West and East Siang, Dibang, Valley, Lohit, Tirap, Changland, Lower Subansiri, Upper Subansiri, Tawang, East Kameng, West Kameng, Upper Siang, Kurung Kamang, Papumpare, Anjan Hawai and Lower Dibang Valley, Jorhat district of Arunachal Prandesh and Tinsukia, Sibsagar, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur, Dibrugarh, Golaghat and Karbi Anglong of ASSAM State. Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details are given below :-
Arunachal Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally 2018 – AP Army Bharti Program
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||20-01-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||05-02-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||08-02-2018|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Download Admit Card||21-01-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||LIKABALI|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, TDN|
|Army recruitment rally district||CHANGLANG, DIBANG VALLEY, EAST KAMENG, EAST SIANG, KURUNG KUMEY, LOHIT, LOWER DIBANG VALLEY, LOWER SUBANSIRI, PAPUM PARE, TAWANG, TIRAP, UPPER SIANG, UPPER SUBANSIRI, WEST KAMENG, WEST SIANG, SIANG, NAMSAI, KRA DAADI, NAHARLAGUN, LONGDING, ANJAW|
|Know your Trade/Category Code|
|Soldier GD Selection Procedure-Click|
|How to select 19 Trades of Sol Tdn|
|New Syllabus for Soldier Technical Click here|
मूल वेतन सातवें वेतन आयोग के अनुसार
|Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military Service Pay||Total|
|Naib Subedar||35,400.00||5,200.00||40,600.00+DA+Other Allowances|
|Subedar Major||47,600.00||5,200.00||52,800.00+DA+Other Allowances|
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper, Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 160 centimeter or 1.6 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
11. Height for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant – 157 centimeter or 1.57 meter or 5.23 feet.
12. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
13. Height for TA – 160 cm.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
16. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
17. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
18. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
19. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
21. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
22. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
23. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
24. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
25. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
26. All category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds – 48 Marks
27. Education Hav: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
28. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
29. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
30. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruiting Office: Army Recruiting Office, Jorhat
Recruitment Rally Date: 18 February 2018 to 24 February 2018
Place of Rally: – Likabali Arunachal Pradesh
District to be covered : Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sibasagar, Jorhat, Golaghat, Karbi Anglong (less Hemren Sub Division), North Lakhimpur & Dhemaji distts of Upper Assam.
Recruitment Category/Trade : Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.