JAK LI Regt Center Army Open Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota: JAK LI Regt Centre Srinagar Army Relation for army candidates Recruitment Rally will be conducted by JAK LI Regiment Centre Srinagar for wards of servicemen and ex-servicemen and outstanding sportsman. Eligibility criteria for army recruitment rally are given below:
Date of Relation Recruitment Rally Bharti : 10 April 2018 to 11 April 2018
Place of JAK LI Regiment Centre Relation Bharti : JAK LI Regt Center, Srinagar
Jak Li Common Enterance Examination (Written Test) : 29 July 2018.
SIKH REGT RELATION BHARTI EILIGIBILITY
2. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Army Medical Corps of Indian Army for Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT and Soldier Tdn category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
3. Age Limit for Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Driver): 17 ½ to 21 years.
ARMY EDUCATION CRITERIA
4. Education Qualification Soldier NA: Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
5. Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.
Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
6. Education Qualification Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Drivers): Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
5. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
7. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
AMC BHARTI SOLDIER TDN EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
9. Soldier Tdn Edn: 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered
10. Sol Tdn 8th Pass: 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
All India Upcoming Relation Army Open Rally Bharti and Sportsman Open Rally Bharti Program 2018-2019
Jakli relation bharti. JAKLI regit uhq quota relation recruitment rally height,weight, chest, education qualification, jakli bharti date.