Kumaon Army Open Rally Bharti 2019: Kumaon Army Open Rally Bharti will be conducted at Military Cantt Haldwani. Kumaon Army Rally Bharti Online Registration, Kumaon Army Rally Bharti Admit Card, Kumaon Army Bharti Written Exam New Syllabus, Online application for Kumaon army recruitment rally, Kumaon army bharati Selection Process, Kumaon Army Bharti physical standard, About Kumaon Army Recruitment Rally Schedule Information:-
Important Document Required for Army Recruitment: Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/ University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “HINDU/ SIKH/ MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate: School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
- (a) Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- (b) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Sports Certificate:
- (a) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.inwebsite.
- (b) Sportsmen who have represented District at State Level and University team or regional team at District level with 1 st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :-
- (i) All Senior/Junior National Championship Certificate – Respective National Federation.
- (ii) All State & Dist level Certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
- (iii) All University level Certificate – Inter University Sports Board.
- (iv) All School level certificate – All India School Games Federation.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- No-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Kumaon Army Rally Bharti
- Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- Additional Subjects Sol GD: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
- Education Boards Grading System Sol GD: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
- 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Simple Pass/ 8th class pass for few trades. 8th class documents/ transfer certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrollment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level. Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Age for Soldier General Duty: 17 ½ to 21 years.
Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
Physical Standard Height, Chest, Weight for Kumaon Army Bharti
Height: Height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 166 centimeter or 1.66 meter or 5 feet 5.3 inch.
Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet.
Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
Weight: Weight for all above categories should be 48 Kg.
Chest: Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Army Rally Bharti Udham Singh Nagar, Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital Program 2019-2020
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||09-11-2018|
|Download Admit Card||10-11-2018 to 16-11-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||24-11-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||30-11-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||MILITARY STATION HALDWANI|
|Army recruitment rally district||Army Rally Bharti Almora, Bageshwar,
Udham Singh Nagar and Nainital
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||24-11-2018 or As per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, TDN, SPY|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Exam Syllabus All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|All India Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|रेलवे भर्ती 2018 |
के लिए क्लिक करें
|उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती सेलेक्शन 2018 ||उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती परीक्षा में सफलता
के लिए सम्पूर्ण विषय सम्बंधित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न अवश्य पढ़ें
Searches related to Indian army job
Kumaon army job after 10th
Kumaon army recruitment
Kumaon jobs 10th pass
Kumaon army vacancy 10th pass
Kumaon army vacancy for 12th pass
Kumaon army clerk recruitment
Kumaon army vacancy
Kumaon army jobs 10th pass
Kumaon Army Open Rally Bharti