Faizabad Army Bharti from 25 Oct to 15 Nov 2017 Important Notice: Army Open Rally Bharti being conducted by ARO Amethi at Military Ground Faizabad, has issued important notice for the candidates who have applied online for recruitment into the Army as under:-
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES ATTENDING ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT FAIZABAD FROM 25-10-2017 TO 15-11-2017
1. All candidates will bring only one bag with required documents. No hand bags/luggage will be permitted within rally site.
2. All candidates are required to bring an affidavit/certificate countersigned by Notary / Village Gram Pradhan / Sabhasad as under:-
(a) Certified that all documents and declaration being given by me are correct and genuine.
(b) There is no police case pending against me.
(c) In case of wrong declaration, I am liable to be prosecuted by the police.
(Signature of candidate)
(Signature of Notary / Village Gram Pradhan / Sabhasad)
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES ATTENDING ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT FAIZABAD:
1. Use of Physical Performance enhancement drugs is not permitted during recruitment rally. Army will not be responsible for any mishappening during the run/other physical tests due to consumption of drugs.
2. BEWARE OF TOUTS, THEY WILL MISLEAD YOU.
3. Don not hand over your oginal documents/ certificates to touts. They will blackmail you.
4. Negative marking is applicable in CEE for all Trades (Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tdn, Sol NA and Sol NA (VET)
5. Screening will done strictly as per age group and cut off dates as given in the publicity.
6. Samanya Niwas Praman Patra will only be accepted as per Govt of UP letter No 157/Teen-2003-77(11)/83 dated 18 Feb 2003.
7. Grievance cell is established at rally site to attend all types of grievance/redressal of candidates. Request for re-measuring of height, weight, chest will not be entertained thereafter at any cost. Change of category for trade will also not be entertained after the run.
8. All candidates should wear their sports shoes during Physical Fitness Test of recruitment rally.
9. Producing Face documents and giving false information will liable you for termination of you service in spite of any number of years service you may render.
10. After enrolment in the army, some of your fundamental rights will be reduced which are given in army act 1950 and army rule 1954.