Sikh Regt Center Ramgarh Relation UHQ Quota Rally Bharti: All India Direct Open Army Rally Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota and sportsman open bharti by Sikh Regt Centre Ramgarh will be conducted at SIKH Regimental Center Ramgarh for recruitment in the Sikh Regt for son/brother of Service men and ex-servicemen and open rally bharti for sportsman category of Indian Army. Vacancy for Sikh Regt Center Ramgarh for Army Rally Bharti and Eligibility criteria height, weight, chest, education qualification for recruitment in the Army and dispensation under UHQ Quata army recruitment rally and other details are given below:
Sikh Regt Relation Rally Bharti/Sports Bharti Trade/Category: SIKH Regt Centre Ramgarh will be conducting Army Relation Recruitment Rally for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Ten 10th Pass and Soldier Ten 8th Pass, further details are as under:-
02 May 2018 – Soldier Clerk/SKT and Sol Tdn
Recruitment of Sol Clerk/SKT from any state/UT of India (AIAC) only for wards of Serving/Ex serviceman from SIKH Regt and Recruitment of Soldier Tdn from any state/UT of India, All India All Caste (AIAC).
03 May 2018 – Soldier GD
All SIKH except Mazbi, Ramdasia, SC/ST from any state/UT of India, Relation candidates only.
02 May 2018: Physical Fitness Test
02 May 2018: Documentation
03 May 2018: Medical Examination
29 July 2018: Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
All India Upcoming Relation Army Open Rally Bharti and Sportsman Open Rally Bharti Program 2018-2019
ARMY BHARTI ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
2. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Army Medical Corps of Indian Army for Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT and Soldier Tdn category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
3. Age Limit for Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Driver): 17 ½ to 21 years.
ARMY RECRUITMENT EDUCATION CRITERIA
4. Education Qualification Soldier NA: Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
5. Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.
Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
6. Education Qualification Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Drivers): Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
5. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
7. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
AMC BHARTI SOLDIER TDN EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
9. Soldier Tdn Edn: 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered
10. Sol Tdn 8th Pass: 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|