List of Documents Required for Army Rally Bharti for Final Selection: Documentation Procedure, candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. सेना में भर्ती होने वाले उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि अपने दस्तावेज सेना रैली भर्ती में जाने से पहले तैयार करके क्रम से एक फाइल में सुरक्षित रख लें ताकि भर्ती के समय उन्हें भर्ती से वंचित न होना पड़े।
Check List of Army Recruitment Rally Documents
Army Bharti ke liye Dastavej ki list:–
1. High School / SSC / 10th Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
2. Intermediate / HSC / XII Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
5. Caste Certificate.
5 (a) Religion Certificate: Religion certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM (if Religion as “Hindu/Sikh/Muslim/Christian” is not mentioned in the case certificate).
6. Character Certificate from last education institute (Not more than six month old).
7. Character Certificate from Village Pradhan or Sarpanch or Administrative Officer(Not more than six month old).
8. NCC A, B, C Certificates if condidate is NCC Student
9. Outstanding Sports Certificates to be produced if represented in the following:-
(a) Represented India at International level.
(b) Represented State at National Level.
(c) Represented District at National Level.
(d) Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
10. ITI Certificates for concern candidates.
11. Computer Certificate, Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
12. Transfer Certificate in original for Non Matric / 8th Class Pass Students (for Tdn Category)
13. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
14. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age) Format for unmarried certificate
15. Sixteen latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
16. Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex Servicemen/Son of war widow and battle casualty (a) There is provision for instant enrolment for Son of Service person and Ex-servicemen. Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
17. In case of son of serving soldier of JCO/OR or Officer/son of Ex Servicemen, relationship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer/Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of birth, Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced.
18. In case of the recruitment of dependent of Servicemen/Ex-servicemen, an affidavit duly authenticated by Notary/Class-I Magistrate to be given by the parent of the candidate that only one son/brother will be taking bonus marks to get enrolled in the Army. Format for dependent certificate affidavit
19. All candidates will bring an Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Stamp paper and attested by a Notary (format attached). Format of affidavit is given below.
20. Candidates are advised to take care of their documents/belongings against theft during rally.
21. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
22. Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
23. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank Account, PAN Card and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(a) Format for Affidavit for Army Recruitment Rally Bharti सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शपथपत्र का प्रारूप (For All Candidates) – Click Here
(b) Affidavit Format Character Verification – चरित्र सत्यापन के लिए शपथ पत्र का प्रारूम (For All Candidates) – Click Here
(c) Affidavit Format Family Photographs परिवार के साथ ग्रुप फोटग्राफ शपथपत्र का प्रारूप (For All Candidates) – Click Here
(d)Affidavit Proforma Sponsor Persons पिता/भाई अथवा स्पांसर करने वाले के लिए नमूना शपथपत्र (For Relation Candidates) – Click Here
(e) Affidavit Specimen for Army Relation Bharti from Relation Candidates – रिलेशन कैंडिडेट्स के द्वारा दिया जाने वाला शपथपत्र प्रारूप (For Relation Candidates) – Click Here
(f) Relation Certificate Format for Relation Recruitment Rally- Click Here
(g) Format for Indemnity Bond for all candidates for army recruitment rally- CLICK HERE
(h) Change of Name, Spelling Correction, Name Variation Self, Mother, Father, Brother in Document Affidavit Format CLICK HERE
(j) Consent Certificate Format/Affidavit For Army Recruitment Candidates-सहमति प्रमाणपत्र CLICK HERE
(k) Relation Certificate Format for Son/Brother of Army Open / UHQ Quota Relation Recruitment Rally – CLICK HERE
(l) Character Verification Certificate and Family Photographs – CLICK HERE
NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER (FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT)
Passport size photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
1. I, Name ___________________________ Son of ________________________ while applying for enrolment in Army solemnly affirm & state the following in my respect :-
(a) I belong to the following Caste/Religion :- Caste __________ Sub Caste________ Religion ________
(b) My Residential Address are as under :-
(i) Permanent Address (Address as per Nativity/Permanent Resident Certificate). Fathers Name ____________________ House No _____________ Vill/Mohalla ___________________ Tehsil ________________ Dist ____________________________State ___________________ (ii) Postal Address. Fathers Name ____________________ House No _____________ Vill/Mohalla ______________________ Tehsil ________________ Dist __________________________ State ___________________
(c) I am married / Unmarried.
(d) I hereby certify that I am not involved in any civ/criminal case OR Following court cases /FIR are pending against me :-
(i) ________________ (ii) ________________
(e) Consent Cert. I am below 18 Yrs and my parents give their consent, for attending the Army Rect Rally. (if applicable) Sig of Father _________________
2. I give an undertaking that all documents submitted by me are correct. All docu issued by govt org / offices have been signed by authorized designated and govt officials. If any docu at any stage is found fake, I am aware that I will be dismissed from service and FIR will be lodged against me.
Signature of Notary Signature of Candidate