Rajasthan Fireman Bharti Program 2023: RJ Firemen & Fire Assistant recruitment Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, physical standard, date of online application, selection procedure, exam syllabus, exam pattern, height physical standard height, weight, chest, physical efficiency test, notification, vacancy and selection procedure for Rajasthan Fire Men and Fire Assistant post under RSMSSB Recruitment Program 2023:
Rajasthan Fireman & Fire Assistant recruitment Program 2023 Male/Female
|Rajasthan Fireman and AFO Recruitment Program 2023|
|Post Name||RSMSSB Assistant Fire Officer & Fireman|
|Post Date||Available Soon|
|Fireman Exam Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||Available Soon|
|Starting date to apply online||Available Soon|
|Last date to apply online||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Fee payment||Available Soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
Rajasthan Fireman & Fire Assistant recruitment Exam Date
RJ Fireman and AFO Bharti Vacancy 2023
|Assistant Fire Officer (TSP & Non TSP)||29|
|Fireman (TSP & Non TSP)||600|
Application Fee for Rajasthan Fireman Service 2023
- General/ OBC: Rs. 450/-
- OBC NCL: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge: Rs. 300/-
Eligibility Criteria for RJ Fireman and AFO Bharti 2023
Rajasthan Fireman Service Education Qualification
For the post of Fireman: Candidates must have passed a state board or central board class 12 or intermediate examination, as well as have completed a 6-month fireman training program. Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
For the post of Assistant Fire Officer: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any field and certificate as Assistant Fire Officer. Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
Rajasthan Fireman & AFO Bharti Age Limits, Age Relaxation
Age limits: Candidates should be between the age of 18 to 40 years. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Relaxation of 5 years for women from general category and economically weaker section.
- Relaxation of 5 years for male candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes who are permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- Relaxation of 10 years for women candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes who are permanent residents of Rajasthan.
Physical Efficiency Test for RJ Fireman Bharti 2023 Mahila/Purush
Physical Efficiency Test: In case of direct recruitment to the posts of Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer, the following physical standards will be required for physical fitness:-
|Physical Efficiency Test|
|Male||165 cm.||50 kg||81 on spread 86|
|Female||152 cm.||47.50 kg||-|
|ST Male||160 cms.||50 kg||81 on 76 spread|
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test. The exam scheme and detailed syllabus will be uploaded on the website in due course. The selection of the candidates will be as follows:-
- Written exam
How to Apply for Rajasthan Fireman Service 2023 Boys/Girls
1. All Interested candidates may apply online from 18/08/ to 16/09/.
2. Read the notification for more details about RSMSSB Fireman, AFO Recruitment.
3. Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other documents.
4. Check your complete details preview before submitting the application form.
5. Pay the required application fee to complete the form.
6. Take a print out of the submitted final form for further processing.
Rajasthan Fireman Bharti Exam Pattern 2023
Rajasthan Fireman Exam Pattern
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There will be 4/5 options, for every question.
- Out of 4/5 options/ only 1 option will be correct.
- Detailed Exam Pattern will be provided soon.
RJ Fireman Bharti 2023 Syllabus
|Fireman Bharti Syllabus 2023|
One word for phrases
Polysyllabic sentence modification -gender
Similarities and differences
Analysis and decision questions
Decision making skills
Discrimination and observation
Relationships and concepts
Arithmetic Reasoning Questions
Verbal and figure classification
Arithmetic number series questions
Ability to deal with abstract ideas and symbols
Analytical task questions.
Decimals and fractions
Highest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple
Ratio and Proportion
Time and Distance
Tables and Graphs
Culture and Social Customs of Rajasthan
Police and General Administration System in Rajasthan
safety of women and children
Basics of Fundamental Information and Communication Technology
Basics of Language i.e. Hindi Grammar