1. Delhi Police Bharti 2020 Medical Standard for Male and Female Candidates, Police Medical Examination for all post and categories : Delhi Police Physical Download Delhi Police Admit Card
- Applicants for Delhi Police should be physically and mentally sound and healthy.
- Applicants for Delhi Police must possess high color vision.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness for Delhi Police.
- Applicants each eye must have full field of vision.
- Applicants having problem of color blindness will be disqualified in the test of Delhi Police.
- Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:-
- (a) Contrast sensitivity.
- (b) Dim light vision(Mesopic vision)
- (c) Glare acuity
- The candidates for Delhi Police must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein, loss or deformity of fingers & chest and joints, Halux valgus, halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body.
- The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count for Delhi Police.
सूचना: दिल्ली पुलिस भर्ती के लिए एडमिट कार्ड दिल्ली पुलिस की वेबसाइट www.delhipolice.nic.in पर लोड हो गया महिला एवं पुरुष उम्मीदवार अपना एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2020 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2020-2021 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy 10th/12th Bharti Click Here|