1. Andaman and Nicobar Police Bharti Nov 2017 Male and Female: Andman & Nicobar Police Bharti Online Application, Andman and Nicobar Police Bharti Vacancy, Andman & Nicobar Police Bharti Age, Andmand & Nicobar Police Bharti Physical, Andman & Nicobar Police Bharti Medical, A & N Islands Police Bharti Selection Procedure, A & N Police Admit Card details are given below:
ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR POLICE BHARTI AGE, EDUCATION ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (EXECUTIVE)
|Andman & Nicobar Police Bharti Details|
|Number of A&NP Vacancy, |
Male and Female
|60 (Gen 27, OBC 22
Female Gen 12,
|Education Criteria A&NP||10+2 Pass from a recognized
|Age for Male A&NP||18 to 25 Years|
|Age for Female A&NP||18 to 30 Years|
|Age for OBC Candidates||Relaxable by 3 years in the case of
|Age for Govt. Servan||Relaxation in age upto 5 years for
ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR POLICE BHARTI PHYSICAL STANDARD
|Andman & Nicobar|
Police Bharti Physical
|Height for A&NP||168 cm||155 cm|
|Chest for A&NP |
|Chest (Expanded)||85 cm||-|
|Weight for A&NP|
|50 Kgs||45 Kgs|
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST ANDAMAN & NICOBAR POLICE (PET)
|Race/Running||1 mile or 1600 mtrs|
in 8 minutes
|Half Mile or 0800|
mtrs in 5 minutes
|Long Jump||12 feel (in three chances)||8 feet (in three chances)|
|High Jump||4 feet (in three chances)||3 feet (in three chances)|
2. Selection Procedure Andaman and Nicobr Police: Andman and Nicobar Police Selection Procedure will be on based for Physical Standard Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Endurance Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination.
3. Admit Card Andaman & Nicobar Police: After scrutiny and acceptance of the application forms, each applicant will be issued an Admit card, which will be required at every stage of the recruitment process. The information regarding issue of Admit cardg shall be published on www.police.andaman.sov.in and local daily News papers in due course.
4. Andman & Nocobar Police Constable Bharti Written Examination: On successful completion of Physical Measurement Test and Physical Endurance Test, qualified candidates shall be be put through a written examination consisting of 300 marks. Question Papers will be set in Hindi as well as in English and the candidates will have the option of attempting the test in either of the languages except for the portion of language paper which will contain questions on Hindi & English both.
5. Written Examination Syllabus for Andman & Nicobar Police: Question paper for A&NP will have questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning, Simple Arithmetic, test on language Hindi and English including Comprehension, General Aptitude and any other topic to check the eligibility of the candidates. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40%.
6. Preparation of Merit A&NP: Final Merit List of selected candidates, in order of merit, will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured by the candidates in the written test. The list of selected candidates shall be declared depending on total number of the vacancies notified or existing.
7. A & N Police Medical Examination: Medical Examination of successful candidates will be carried as per details given below:-
(a) The minimum distant vision should not be less than 6/9 of each eye without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. With correction i.e., after wearing glasses, the minimum distant vision should not be less than 6/6 of each eye.
(b) The candidate should not have Colour Blindness.
(c) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint eyes, bow legs, inability to flex the fingers properly or any other obvious deformities.
(d) Candidate must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defects likely to interfere with the efficient performance of Police duties.
(e) Every candidate shall have to go through a medical examination by GB Pant Hospital, Port Blair before appointment.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANDMAN AND NICOBAR POLICE RECRUITMENT:
(a) All eligible candidates may submit their applications online at A&N Police website “www. police. andaman. gov. in’ or approach nearest CSC (Common Service Centre) in A & N Islands.
(b) An acknowledgement receipt in the form of application form will be generated after filling up the online application form.
(c) The hard copy (coloured printout) of that application form along with the self attested copies of certificates of age proof (10th Pass Certificate), Category certificate (in case of OBC), 10+2 Pass Certificates etc., for the post applied i.e. Police Constable (Executive) should be sent to The Deputy Superintendent of Police(Estt), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104.
(d) The candidature of those candidates will not be considered who may fill online application form in time, but have failed to send the hardcopies of application form along with other enclosures on time.
(e) Candidates applying for the post as Govt. servant should send their hard copy of application form and other enclosures along with ‘No Objection Certificate (from their employer) through proper channel from the concerned Competent Authority/ Department.
ONLINE APPLICATION A & N POLICE
8. Online Application A&NP: Online application forms should be submitted by the candidates with effect from 05 Sept 2017 at 0900 hrs onwards and latest by 2359 hrs on 04 Oct 2017. The hard copies of application forms and other relevant documents/enclosures should be sent either in person or by post/courier or otherwise, so it should reach to The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt), Police Headquarters, Atlanta Polnt, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104 latest by 17OO hrs on 13 Oct 2017.