Indian Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment
Army Apprentice ITI Recruitment Program.
Brief Information about Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Indian Army (512 Army Base Workshop, Kirkee Pune) has finally released the advertisement for the recruitment process for ITI Trade Apprenticeship. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification. The application form will be available online for a limited period so do apply for the post within the given time.
ITI Army Apprentice Recruitment Schedule 2023.
Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023. Army ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification, Army ITI Trade Recruitment 2023 All Detail – starting & Last date, Application Form, Recruitment Date, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Admit Card, Documents Required, Salary, Physical Measurement, Written Test, Written Exam Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application fees, How to Apply?, Army ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 given below.
Army ITI Apprentice Recruitment Time Table 2023
Indian Army Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy 2023
Total released vacancy of Army ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023: 283 posts.
- Graduate/Diploma Technical Apprentice: 3 posts.
- Trade Apprentice: 280 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Apprentice Indian Army
- Minimum: 14 Years
- Maximum: No upper age limit
Note: More information about the age limit pls. check the official notification.
- Candidate should be clear 10+2 qualification.
- Candidate should be done Graduate/Diploma Technical Apprentice ITI in Trade Certificate.
Note: More information about age Education Qualification pls. check the official notification.
ITI Apprentice PET, PFT, PST
Apprentice Physical Fitness Test: A Candidate shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice if he satisfied the minimum standard of physical fitness specified in Schedule II of the Apprentices Act 1961.
- Diploma Apprentice Salary: Rs. 8000/- rupees per month.
- Degree Apprentice Salary: Rs. 9000/- rupees per month.
Indian Army Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document verification
Indian Army Apprentice Recruitment Document Requirement
- Candidate must have a 10+2 mark sheet.
- Candidate should have Personal Details.
- Candidate should hold ITI Certificate.
- Identity card
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Experience certificate
Army ITI Apprentice Recruitment Program 2023.
Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023
Organisation Name Indian Army (512 Army Base Workshop, Kirkee Pune)
Type of Job Civil Defence Job
Name of Post Graduate/ Diploma Technical Engineering and Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy 283 Post
Graduate/Diploma Technical Apprentice 03 Post
Trade Apprentice (EX-ITI)/ 280 Post
Mode of Application Offline
Starting Date to Apply Online As per Notification
Last Date to Submission of Online Applications As per Notification
Male & Female Both Can Apply
Minimum Age 14 Years.
Education Qualification Candidate Should Posses Diploma/ Degree (Engineering), ITI
Exam Date As per Notification
Application fees Nill.
Apply Online As per Notification
Notification Click here
Official Website www.apprenticeshipindia.org
How to Apply for The Army ITI Trade Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates should first register themselves ( as a candidate ) on the website https://indianarmy.nic.in for belonging to Graduate/Diploma/Degree Technical Apprentice, Trade Apprentice.
- After getting the registration Number, They go to the official website for filling in step by step.
- Congratulation, Now your Application form will be submitted.
Indian Army Apprentice Application Form 2023
Registration on website portal: As per the direction received from the Ministry of Human Resource Development HRD it is mandatory for all candidates to register themselves on web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in daily and uploaded all relevant documents.
Rate of stipend per month:-
ITI Sarkari Naukari Indian Army
Job Information About Indian ITI Recruitment Army 2023: List of ITI Trade & Diploma Technical Engineering for Recruitment in Indian Army Apprentice Scheme under free job alert information:-
Graduate Diploma Technical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Trade Apprentices (Ex ITI)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Electronic Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool & Die Maker (Dte & Moduls)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Toot & Die Maker (Die & Moduls)
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixture)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Welder G&E
- DTMN (Mechnical)
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)
- Computer Operator & Programming
- Painter General
- Plastic Processing Operator (PPO)
- Mechanic Grinder
- Starting Date of Online Registration: As per Notification
- Last Date of Online Registration: As per Notification
- Objective Written Exam Date: As per Notification
Sarkari Result: The Result will be published as per instructed date and time of the Govt Notification. Check Sarkariresult’s Latest Updates for 2023.
Question & Answer of Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023
What is Age Limit for Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment?
The minimum Age limit for Army ITI Apprentice Bharti is 14 Years.
What is the online application date for The Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
- The date for online application for The Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 is 17-01-2023.
What is the Last date of application for The Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
- The last date for The Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 is 05-02-2023.
How many vacancies are in Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
- There are 283 Vacancies for Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023.
Who can apply for The Army ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
- All the candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply for it.