Unknown Facacts about Bhaiyyuji Maharaj
Social & Religious Activities of Bhaiyyuji Maharaj
- Spiritual Guru Bhaiyya ji was also known as “Yuva Rashtriya Sant”
- Bhaiyu ji has formed Trust known as “Shri Sadguru Datta Religious and Transcendental Trust” (Shri Sadguru Datt Dharmik evam Parmarthik Trust), functioning in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
- A residential school is run by Bhaiyyu ji for 470 poor children in the Khamgaon village of Buldhana district of Maharashtra State.
- Bhaiyyu ji Maharaj worked for the removal of prostitution in Maharashtra.
- Shri Sadguru Datta Religious and Parmarthik Trust has married 7,709 girls so far.
- He announced his retirement from public life in 2016.
Early Life of Bhaiyyuji Maharaj
- On completion of BSc education Bhaiyyuji done various jobs and finally he was appointed as Project Engineer at Mahendra Cement Plant.
- For earning more money in part time Bhaiyyuji joined “Siyaram’s Suiting” for modeling.
Political Links and Image of Bhaiyyuji Mahraj
- The self-styled spiritual guru Bhaiyyuji was known for his links with influential politicians and businessmen.
- Some of the country’s leaders, actors, singers and industrialists like former President Pratibha Patil, PM Narendra Modi, Devendra Fadnavis, Uddhav Thackeray of Shivsena and Raj Thackeray of MNS, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Anuradha Poudwal, Film actor Milind Gunaji were among Bhaiyuji followers.
- Bhaiyyuji Mahraj rejected status of ministers offered by BJP Govt of MP in April 2018 stating that “post has no importance to a saint.”
- His trust did many philanthropic activities like giving scholarships to poor students, distributing free seeds for farmers, arranging group weddings.
- Many political leaders from Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh were amongst his close friends and followers .
- He hass also credit for helping break of Anna Hazare fast against corruption, back in 2011 and arranging the Maratha Kranti Morcha in Aurangabad in August 2016.
- The ‘Sadguru Datt Dharmik Evam Parmarthik Trus’ was established by Bhaiyyu Maharaj on 21 March 1999, and has 11 trustees.
- ‘Sadguru Datt Dharmik Evam Parmarthik Trus’ runs various welfare programmes in Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and other states with emphasis in areas of agriculture and water conservation.
- His first wife Madhvi passed away in November 2015. He remarried Dr Ayushi Sharma (49) of Shivpuri, MP last year.
- A female child is born from Dr Ayushi Sharma two month ago.
- He is survived by his mother Kumudini Deshmukh (70) and daughter Kuhu (17) from his first wife and a female child is born from Dr Ayushi Sharma two month ago.
Character and Controversies of Bhaiyuji Mahraj
- In 2005, Sima Wankhede, a devotee filed a suit against him as Bhaiyyuji Mahraj is father of her son Chaitanya.
- Bhaiyyu Maharaj wrote in the two-line note found by the police stating that, “Some body should be there to handle duties of family. I am leaving to much stressed out, fed up (sic),”