Advantages & Disadvantages of Agnipath Scheme
1. What are the Advantages and Disadvantage of Agnipath Scheme for youth & what are benefits for Agniveer Soldiers?
Advantages/ Disadvantages of Agnipath Scheme: Brief on advantage and disadvantage of Agneepath Scheme for agniveer soldiers recruited in Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Air Force are as under:-
Advantages of Agnipath Scheme
- Employment Aadvantages: Agneepath Scheme provides golden opportunity to more and more youth in Defence Services to serve the country.
- Best Quality Soldiers: Through Agnipath Scheme, it is possible to select the best quality Agniveer and excellent soldiers in the technical and non-technical areas of Defense Services.
- Monthly Package: Agnipath Scheme provides attractive monthly packages of Rs 30000 to 40000 to Agniveers during their four years of involvement in Defense Service (Army, Navy & Air Force).
- Service Fund: An amount of Rs 10.04 lakh is paid by Agnipath Yojana “Agniveer Corpus Fund” (Seva Nidhi) after completion of 4 years of Engagement in Army, Navy & Air Force Defence Services.
- Jobs Reservation after service: There is a provision of reservation for employment in the Central Government, State Government, self-employment, bank loan subsidy, private sector to Agniveers after the completion of the period of 4 years engagement in Defence Services.
Advantage & Disadvantage of Agnipath Scheme
What is the Agnipath Scheme and what are its advantages?
Advantages for Civil Employment:
2. AGNIPATH Scheme in the Indian armed forces is a scheme wherein selected candidates will be enrolled as Agniveers for fours years period.
- Civil Eemployment: On completion of the four year period, Agniveers will go the the society as disciplined, dynamic, motivated and skilled work force for employment in the sectors to pursue their career in job of their choice.
- Advantages for Selection on Permanent Basis: Based on the organisational requirement and policies promulgated by the Armed Forces, Agniveers after completing their engagement period, will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrollment in the permanent cadre. Of these upto 25% of Agnivees will be selected to be enrolled in the Armed Forces as a regular cadre.
- Job Satisfaction in the Armed Forces: The Agneepath scheme provides an avenue to Indian youth, desirous of service the county to get recruited in the Armed Forces for a short duration.
- The Agnipath scheme enhances the youth profile of the Armed Forces.
Advantages of Agnipath Scheme for Short Duration of Services
- Limited Years of Service: This proposal envisages providing opportunity to the youth to serve in the military for short duration.
- Good rapport between old and new soldiers: Agnipath scheme will also lead to a much more youthfull and echnically adept war fighting force by ensuring a fine balance between youthful and experienced personnel in the Armed Forces.
3. What are the broad objectives of the Agneepath Scheme?
Answer. The broad objectives the Agneepath scheme are:-
- Fighting Ability: To enhance youthful profile of the Armed Forces so that they are at theri fighting best at all times with increased risk taking ability.
- Use of modern technologies: To attract young talent from the society to effectively exploit, adopt and use emerging modern technologies with enhanced technical thresholds of intake while leveraging Technical Institutions of the country.
- Youth Uniform Service: To provide an opportunity to the youth who may be keen to serve the Nation in uniform albeit for a short period of time.
- Youth Teamwork: To imbibe the Armed Forces ethos, courage, camaraderie, commitment and teamwork in the youth.
- To provide ability and qualities such as discipline, dynamism, motivation and work skills so that the youth remains an asset.
4. What benefits are envisaged to be accrued from the Scheme?
Answer: The scheme would be a win win situation for the Armed Forces, Nation, individuals and the society at large.
Aagnipath Scheme for Youths.
- National Integration based on unity in diversity with equal opportunity to youth including women from all regions.
- Nation Building through empowered, disciplined & skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
Agnipath Scheme for Armed Forces.
- Improved battle preparedness through transformation evolution with energetic, fitter, diverse, more trainable and resilient youth suited to the changing dynamics.
- Selection of the Best with rigorous and transparent selection process.
- Youthful Profile by optimal balance of youth and experience.
- Endeavor to Harness befits of Skill India by induction from Tech Institutes.
Agnipath Scheme for Individuals.
- Opportunity for youth to fulfill dream of joining the Armed Forces and serve the Nation.
- Imbibe military discipline, motivation, skill and physical fitness.
- Smooth iteration into society with skill sets, certification and diplomas/ higher education/ credits.
- Good Financial Package making him more stable than his civilian counterparts.
- Confident & better citizens by military training, team building, ethos & camaraderie forced over the years.
- Resume so unique that an Agniveer will stand out in the crowd.
4. What would be the impact of the scheme on the operational preparedness of the Armed Forces?
Ans: The operational effectiveness of the Armed Forces will enhance by this Scheme. By having a younger profile which is more fighting fit with less encumbrances, it is expected that the risk taking capability of these personnel would be higher. With the infusion of technology and revamping of the training programmes, the Armed Forces would ensure the the personnel inducted under the scheme have the same skill sets which are required to meet the operational challenges. Since the training standards are clearly defined, and monitored by the highest authorities in the Armed Forces, it would be ensured that the Agniveers meet the highest professional standards.
5. The Scheme envisions younger age profile of the Armed Forces. Is the age eligibility criterion of enrollment under the scheme different from the earlier practice?
Ans: Candidates between 17.5 to 21 years of age meeting other educational, physical and medical criteria would largely be enrolled as Agniveers. The Scheme alo aims to harness the “Skill India” initiative by enrolling candidates qualified in ITI/Diploma holders in future with necessary skill for certain technical trades.
6. Can the Agniveers opt for enrollment in the Permanent Cadre?
Ans: Based on organisational requirement and policies promulgated by the Armed Forces, all Agniveers after completing their engagement period, will e offered an opportunity to apply for enrollment in the permanent cadre. These application will be considered by a centralized transparent rigorous screening system which sould be based on merit and demonstrated performance during service. Upto 25% of the Agiveers would be selected for enrollment in the permanent cadre as per the existing terms and conditions. Selection of Agniveers for further enrollment into the Armed Forces will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Government through laid down polices.
7. How does the scheme compare to the other nations?
Ans: A careful analysis of the methodology of induction, retention and release of Armed Forces personnel in various developed counters was carried out to adopt the best practices being followed in these countries. The analysis revealed the following:-
- Primarily Volunteer Model. All countries including those who have conscription have a volunteer Armed Forces once the mandatory time stipulation is over.
- Enrolment Procedures. Majority of the countries follow multiple enrolments models at various stages of military career enabling soldiers to voluntarily continue or exit service.
- Retention. All countries after the initial compulsory service period, retain soldiers based on their choice and a meritorious selection process.
- Training. All countries have a shorter initial training period. Specialized training is imparted once the soldier is selected for the service for a longer duration.
Incentivisation of Exit. These incentives vary from country to country but generally are in the following fields:-
- Relaxation/Incentives to pursue higher education.
- Financial package on exit.
- Credits in education qualifications for type of duration of service rendered.
- Advantage for recruitment in the permanent cadre.
- Some assurance of job on exit.
- The Agnipath scheme aims to follow the same model ad similar incentives as have been given in the developed countries.
8. Regimental system is one of the motivating factors for soldiers and officers to bond and perform beyond the call of duty during wartime. Will the induction change the same?
Ans. We shall be retaining the Regimental system, since the Scheme envisages selecting the best of the Agniveers and only those who proved their mettle, the cohesiveness of the unit would be ensured by these personnel. Further, these aspects would be focused upon and accentuated by training received once the Agniveer reaches the unit.
9. Since there is going to be limited training period, would it be adequate to meet operational challenges?
Ans: Youth today eat better, run faster and longer, are more adept to technology and adept more easily to change. The aim to exploit the talent of the present day generation in our training patterns while simultaneously utilizing technology such as simulators to ensure an effective training programme. Since the basic qualification and qualities available with the youth have improved over the years, it gives us an opportunity to restructure the training pattern with more time being available for both physical and technical training. It also gives us an opportunity to review our present training pattern to make them contemporary, technology based and tailor made for the requirements of the Armed Forces.
10. Is the Agnipath Scheme likely to be opened to women?
Ans: It is envisaged that in future women will be inducted in a progressive manner for joining the Armed Forces under the Agniveer Scheme.
11. How will the Agnipath Scheme ensure recruitment from all over the country?
Ans: The scheme aims to capitalize on the broad based talent pool of the Nation and select the best for a career in the Armed Forces. The present pattern of selection into the Armed Forces is not being changed with the introduction of the scheme. The only change that is happening is in the Terms and Conditions of the service. As you all are aware, that the three services are having well established selections centers spread over the country which have enabled them to recruit people from even the remotest part of the Nation. Since these very selection centers would continue to undertake the responsibility of recruiting personnel, we expect that the all India representation would not be affected by the introduction of the Scheme.
12. What is financial package offered to an Agniveer in the Armed Forces?
Composite Annual Package.
- 1st year package approx Rs 4.76 Lacs.
- Up gradation upto approx Rs 6.92 Lacs in 4th year.
Allowances Agnipath Scheme.
- Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, Travel allowances as applicable.
Agnipath Scheme Seva Nidhi.
- 30% of monthly emoluments to be contributed by individuals.
- Equal amount matched & contributed by the Government.
- Corpus of Rs 10.04 Lakhs plus accrued interest, exempted from income Tax, after four years.
Agnipath Scheme Death Compensation.
- Non contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 Lakhs.
- Additional Ex Gratia of Rs 44 Laksh of death attributable to service.
- Pay for unversed portion upto four years including ‘Seva Nidhi’ component.
Agnipath Scheme Disability Compensation.
- Compensation based on % disability laid down by medical authorities.
- One time ex-gratia of Rs 44 lakhs/ 25 Lakshs/ 15 Lakhs for 100% / 75%/ 50% disability respectively.
13. Disadvantage of Agnipath Scheme.
There is no Disadvantages of Agniveer Scheme for Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Nation, Youth, Citizen, Financial or Social.
14. What are merits and demerits of Agniveer Scheme for army, navy & air force.
UHQ Relation Bharti Program 2023
|All India Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program in Progress of ARO/ State||UHQ Relation Bharti|
|Telangana Lineman Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Home Guard Bharti 2023 7th or 10th Pass||Click Here||BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|ITI Army Bharti Apprentice 2023||Click Here||Punjab Police SI Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|GDS Bharti 10th pass 40000+ Post 2023||Click Here||Punjab Fireman Driver Recruitment Program 2023||Click Here|
|भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती 2023||Click Here||Indian Army Group C Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Intermediate Bharti Yojana 2023||Click Here||UPSRTC Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|CISF Bharti 10th Pass 2023||Click Here||JAG Entry Scheme 2023||Click Here|
|IAF Recruitment Rally 2023||Click Here||Tamil Nadu Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 apply online 2000+ post||Click Here|
|MH BMC Firemen Bharti 2023||Click Here||YIL Apprentice Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Haryana CHO Bharti 2023||Click Here||Odisha Police Constable Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker / Asha Sahyogini Bharti 2023||Click Here||CISF Constable Bharti Program 2023||Click Here|
|Assam Police Bharti 10th 2023||Click Here||Railway Bharti 10th Pass 2023||Click Here|
|AP Police SI Recruitment 2023||Click here||Jharkhand 10th Pass Chowkidar Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|MP Forest Guard, Field Guard & Jail Prahari Recruitment 2023||Click Here||Rajasthan School Teacher Bharti Vacancy 48000||Click Here|
|UP Staff Nurse Recruitment Program 2023||Click here||UP ANM Recruitment Program 2023||Click Here|
|39 Gorkha UHQ Quota Rally 2023||Click Here||UP Lab Technician Recruitment Program 2023||Click Here|
|10+2 Army Entry Scheme 2023||Click Here||Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment||Click Here|
|आल इंडिया शिक्षक भर्ती अप्लाई फॉर 7540 पोस्ट 2023||Click Here||बिहार रेजिमेंट की वीरगाथा||Click Here|
|NHM MP ANM 1200 Posts Recruitment 2023||Click Here||इंडियन नेवी भर्ती 2023||Click Here|
|MP Staff Nurse Bharti 2023||Click Here||UP JA Recruitment Application 2023||Click Here|
|SSC 10th Pass Vacancy 2023||Click Here||14956 Post Maha Police Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|UK FG Recruitment 2023||Click Here||इंडियन आर्मी एडमिट कार्ड 2023||Click Here|
|Gujarat Forest Guard Bharti 2023||Click Here||Gujarat Forest Guard Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|UP NHM CHO Bharti Program 2023||Click Here||Rajasthan NHM Recruitment Program 2023||Click Here|
|ITBP Constable/ Tradesmen Bharti 2023||Click Here||Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Bharti Program 2023||Click Here||DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|SSC GD Apply for 25000 post 2023||Click Here||सैनिको के लिए महत्वपूर्ण सूचना 2023||यंहा क्लिक करे|
|Naval Ship Repair Yard Bharti 2023||Click Here||CRPF HC Sports Quota Bharti Vacancy 2023||Click Here|
|Agniveer Admit Card 2023||Click Here||Maha Police Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Defence Group C&D Recruitment Rally 2023||Click Here||39 GTC, Varanasi Rally 2023||Click Here|
|39 GTC, Recruitment Rally 2023||Click Here||Army JCO Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|UP Police Male & Female Recruitment 2023||Click Here||All India Soldier NA Recruitment Rally 2023||Click Here|
|UKPSC Revenue SI Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2023||Click Here||39 GTC, Varanasi Relation and Sports Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment Program 2023||Click Here||Mahila Safayi Karmchari Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Program 2023||Click Here||Center Army Rally Bharti Program 2023||Click Here|
|Safayee Karmi Bharti 2023||Click Here||Anganwadi Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Sol NA Rally Program 2023||Click Here||सेना धर्म शिक्षक भर्ती 2023||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|RT JCO Bharti 2023||Click Here||Karnataka Bangalore Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|WB Kolkata Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here||ARO Siliguri Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|ARO Berhampore Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here||HQ Danapur Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|RO Jaipur Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here||ARO Alwar Agniveer Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|UP Police Constable Sports Quota Bharti 2023||Click Here||KRC Ranikhet UHQ Quota Relation & Sports Army Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|All India AOC Group D bharti 2023||Click Here||CG Police Constable GD Bharti Program 2023||Click Here|
|UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment 2023||Click Here||AOC Centre Secunderabad Agniveer Relation Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|AOC Centre Secunderabad Army Bharti 2023||Click Here||ASC Centre UHQ Quota Agniveer Relation Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|Fatehgarh UP UHQ & Sports Rally 2023||Click Here||1 STC Jabalpur UHQ Relation Rally Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|ITBP Animal Transport Constable Bharti2023||Click Here||3 EME Centre Bhopal Agniveer Bharti 2023||Click Here|
|All India Agniveer Recruitment Rally Schedue 2023||Click Here||अग्निवीर भर्ती लिखित परीक्षा 2023||Click Here|
|Arty Center Hyderabad UHQ Relation Bharti 2023||Click Here||Army Postal Service Agniveer Rally 2023||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2023||Click Here||ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Bharti 2023||Click Here||BSF Head Constable (RO/ RM) Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|इंडियन नेवी 10+2/ 12th बी टेक कैडेट एंट्री स्कीम 2023||Click Here||भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती 2023||Click Here|
|Lansdowne Agniveer Army Rally Date 2023||Click Here||Aurangabad Agniveer Army Rally Date 2023||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here||Join our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|