1. Join NDA-II Exam 2021-2022 After 10th, 12th, BA, BSc, Eligibility: Students who have passed X class and studying in 10+2/Intermediate in final year and students who have already passed XII standard exam or higher exam may apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam 2021. Age, Education Qualification, Eligibility Conditions for joining as an officer in Indian Army, Indian Navy or Air Force through NDA Entry Scheme Exam 2021, detailed information for students are given below in details.
2. Eligibility Conditions for NDA-II Exam 2021 Entry: Age, Marital, Education Eligibility given in the table below:
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University|
|For Naval Wings |
|12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University|
|For Air Force Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University|
|Final Year Students||Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination|
|Students of 11th Class||Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for NDA 2018 examination|
|Age||16 ½ to 19½ Years|
|Sex||Male Candidates only can apply for NDA-2018 Exam|
|NOTES||(a) Students who have yet to qualify in the XII, Intermediate/HSC class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC Examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them|
|(b) Candidates who have failed INSB/PABT earlier are not eligible for Air Force, however they can apply for Army and Naval Academy only.|
|(c) Candidates who are debarred by the MOD from holding any type of Commission in the Defence Services shall not be eligible for admission to the NDA Exam 2018 and if admitted, their candidature will be cancelled|
3. Online Application 2021 NDA-II Exam
|NDA 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|NDA Notification date||30-12-2020|
|Date of Submission |
of Online Application
|Last date of Submission |
of Online Application
|Date of Download |
|2 Weeks before
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash) ||18-01-2021 at 23:59 Hours|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||19-01-2021 till 06:00 pm|
|Date of Exam||18-04-2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 2021|
|Date for Interview||July 2021 to September 2021|
4. Nationality Eligibility:
|Nationality Eligibility||A candidate must either be :|
|(a) A citizen of India, or|
|(b) A subject of Bhutan, or|
|(c) A subject of Nepal, or|
|(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962
with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
|(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri
Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of
Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention
of permanently settling in India.
|(f) Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v)
above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been
issued by the Government of India.
|(g) Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of
candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
5. NDA II 2021 Centers of Examination: The Examination of NDA-II 2021 will be held at the following Centres:-
|Panaji (Goa)||Patna Port Blair||Raipur||Ranchi|
6. Ceiling Limit Allotment of Centres : Candidates should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
7. Choice of Centres for NDA-II 2021: Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen.
8. Submission of Online Application: Candidates are advised to apply online as early as possible for allotment of centres of their choice. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones.
9. Birth Certificate: Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate available or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an Examination, no change will be allowed subsequently or at any subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
10. NDA Phisical Fitness Test: Candidates applying for NDA 2018 are advised to keep
themselves in good physical condition, by following the under mentioned routine :—
(a) Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
(c) Push ups and sit ups (minimum 20 each)
(d) Chin ups (minimum 08)
(e) Rope climbing 3-4 meters.
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2021 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|All India UPP SI Bharti Program 2021||Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2021-2022 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy 10th/12th Bharti Click Here|
|RELIGIOUS TEACHER Recruitment Program 2021||Click Here|