1. Army Open Rally Bharti Ghazipur 2021-2022 Online Registration: गाजीपुर सेना भर्ती ,Good news in simple English for youth of Ghazipur districts who have born to serve the Nation only through joining ‘Royal Indian Army’. Army Recruitment Rally program, Eligibility Conditions, Education Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Physical Measurement Test like Height, Weight, Chest, Physical Efficiency Test (PFT), Preparation of Documents, Medical Examinations, Reasons for Unfit due to various reasons, How to Prepare for Common Entrance Examination (CEE), How PFT marks effected in final merit, How Bonus Marks are added in final merit. Information regarding percentage of PFT marks, written examinations marks and Bonus marks for preparation of final merit list for Soldier Tradesmen and other categories are given below.
Ghazipur Army Bharti Age Limit
|Indian Army Recruitment Category||Age Limit|
|Soldier GD Male/Female||01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003
17 ½ to 21 Years
|Soldier GD SC, ST, OBC||01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003
17 ½ to 21 Years
|Soldier Tech, NA, Clerk, Tdn all category||01-10-1997 to 01-04-2003
17 ½ to 23 Years
|Sepoy Pharma||01-10-1995 to 30-09-2001
19 to 25 Years
|Havildar Surveyor||20 to 25 Years|
|Education Havildar||20 to 25 Years|
|JCO Religious Teacher||25 to 34 Years|
|JCO Catering||21 to 27 Years|
|Territorial Army Male/Female||18 to 42 Years|
|Junior Commission Officer RT JCO Bharti 2021||Click Here|
सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए आयु सीमा में छूट (युद्ध विधवाओं को छोड़कर) किसी भी श्रेणी के अभ्यर्थी को नहीं दी जाती है।
|District Wise Army Bharti ARO Varanasi||सेना रैली भर्ती वाराणसी की पूरी जानकारी के लिए नीचे टेबल में क्लिक करें|
|आर्मी भर्ती ऑफिस वाराणसी प्रोग्राम|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||Mirzapur||Chandauli|
|नवीन परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम Click Here||All India UHQ Quota Rally||Indian Army Medical Test|
|UP Police Bharti Program 2020||UP Police Medical||UP Police Exam Syllabus|
|Army Sports Rally Bharti||प्रादेशिक सेना रैली भर्ती||Women Army Rally Bharti|
Ghazipur Army Bharti Program 2021
|ARO Varanasi Army Recruitment Rally 2021||Rally Program|
|सोल्जर डी फार्मा भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2021||Sepoy D Pharma Recruitment Rally|
|All India UHQ Quota Rally 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Date of Online Application||01-02-2021 to
|Date of Army Rally Bharti||11-03-2021 to
|Army Admit Card||03-03-2021 Onwards|
|District and state of army recruitment rally||All districts of UP and UK army rally program|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet UK Army Rally|
|Soldier Trades/ Category||Sepoy D Pharma|
|Sainik Bharti Trade||Soldier D Pharma - Click for Full Details|
|Soldier Selection Process||Click Here|
|New Army Syllabus 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Bharti 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Relation Bharti 2021||Click Here|
Physical Standard Army Recruitment for Eastern UP
|Minimum Chest |
छाती फुलाने की
क्षमता 5 से.मी.
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ to 21 years ||169||77 to 82||50|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ to 23 years||169||77 to 82 ||50|
|Soldier Technical |
|17 ½ to 23 years||169||77 to 82 ||50|
|17 ½ to 23 years||169||77 to 82 ||50|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store|
|17 ½ to 23 years||162||77 to 82 ||50|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ to 23 years||169||77 to 82 ||50|
|Havildar Education||20 to 25 Years||162||77 to 82||50|
|Havildar (Engineers)||20 to 25 Years||169||77 to 82||50|
|JCO (RT)||27 to 34 Years||160||77 to 82||50|
|JCO (Catering)||21 to 27 Years||169||77 to 82||50|
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
Category/Trade wise Education Qualification for Army Recruitment
|10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject OR ‘D’ grade in individual Subjects and aggregate ‘C- 2’grade or 4.75 points in Grade system. 10+2 Candidates are not required % in 10th class.|
|10+2 Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|10+2 Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science/ Electronic, instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic institute / ITI|
|10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate|
|(a) Candidate should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII with English and Maths (b) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.|
|8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.|
|10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered|
|BSc/BSc (IT)/BCA/BE/B Tech/MSc /MSc IT/MCA/M Tech (with or without B Ed) with any Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.|
|BA/MA (with or without BEd) with any subjects of English Literature, Political Science, Hindi Literature, Economics, Urdu Literature, Psychology, History Mathematics, Geography and Sociology.|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): BA/BSc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects|
|JCO (RT)||Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination|
|10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma/ Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
Marking System for Army Bharti Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
3. PFT 1600 Meter Run or 1.6 KM Race or 1 Mile Race Timing: Time Group and marks for 1600 meter race are as under: (How to complete Race with in the time limit to get 100% marks)
|Trade and Category |
|Sol GD, |
and Sol Tdn
|Upto 5 Minute |
5 min 31 sec to
5 min 45 sec
|Edn Hav, |
|Up to 6 Minutes |
|JCO (RT)||Up to 6.30 Minutes||Qualified||Qualified|
Note: Do not use performance booster drugs to clear Physical Fitness Test. It is better to practice and clear the test.
4. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Beam: Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam Test and allotment of marks (How to complete at least 10 Beam to get 100% marks):-
|Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam||Number of Pull Ups on Beam and Marks|
|Number of Pull ups on Beam, Minimum |
6 Pull ups and maximum 10 Pull ups
|Marks Given for 6 to|
10 pull ups on Beam
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|Body Balance on Zig Zag||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|बीम में 100% मार्क्स कैसे प्राप्त करें - Click Here|
Selection Procedure for Army Recruitment
5. Army Bharti Preparation: Candidates who wish to join Indian Army have to prepare themselves physically and mentally strong. Students have to practice for 1600 meter race within 5 minutes 30 seconds and as well as complete minimum 10 beams to get 100% marks in physical fitness test. Practice for race, high jump, long jump, push ups, udhak baithak, chin ups on beam and other exercises may be started on completion of 16 years of age so that a candidate can get selected in the Army, Air Force, Navy or other para military and other central and states police forces in FIRST CHANCE on completion of minimum age limit for joining defence forces. Tips for 1600 meter race.
6. Online Registration Procedure: Young students who have completed education 10th class pass and completed age of 17 years 6 months can apply for army recruitment rally. Before applying online, Candidates must read Documents for Online Registration and check their eligibility conditions like age group, height, chest, weight, education qualification, trade and categories for which they are applying. A candidate Must Read the Instructions for Online Application before applying online registration. Instructions for Online Registration.
7. Download Admit Card for Army Bharti: Candidates are advised to download admit card from army website well in advance before reporting to army recruitment rally ground. You are advised to read Army Bharti Important Notice from time to time for new information.
8. Checking Procedure: Before Reporting to Army Rally Bharti candidates have to check about themselves regarding their Documents, equipment, clothes, documents and other needy things like biscuits, water, light eating materials etc.
9. Reporting Procedure Army Bharti Ground: Candidate must report in the ground for army recruitment rally in advance as per date and time given in the admit card. Remember This is First Day of Training of War.
10. Standing Procedure on Rough Height Bar: Hope you will be first candidate in front of Army Rally Bharti Team for Rough Height Bar, you will sure success, if you have been placed on 2nd, 3rd, 4th or so many of numbers don’t worry, you should watch the height bar and standing position, plus and minus points of the other candidates, who are selected and who are rejected in initial screening stage during rough height measurement.
11. Physical Fitness Test Procedure: On completion of rough height bar, all candidates will be divided in number of groups, hope you will be always Ist, if not 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th try yourself to position in front or in second row.
12. Physical Fitness Test Preparation Procedure : You have to check and watch yourself about tips and timing for 1.6 km race, completion of at least 10 chin ups on beam beam, 9 fit ditch jump, body balance, build up of your chest, height and weight as per information given in details.
13. PFT Marking Procedure: All candidates who have cleared 1600 meter race and Beam chin ups must check their Physical Fitness Test Marks given by the Recruiting Officer ie number of 1.6 km run group 60 or 40 and marks of number of chin ups on beam ie 16 to 40 marks.
14. Physical Standard Test Selection Procedure: On completion of Physical Fitness Test the following Physical Measurement Test will be carried out by the Recruiting Team, candidates found unfit in Physical Measurement Test will be rejected for further process of recruitment:
Physical Measurement of Height
Physical Measurement of Chest
Physical Measurement of Weight
15. Documentation Selection Procedure: On completion of Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test, you have to produce all the documents in original along with three copies of each photostat duly attested before the recruiting team for checking correctness. Set your documents in original as well as photostat as per direction of Recruiting Team. Maintain discipline during inspection of documents. If you have any doubt you should directly ask to the dealing clerk of recruiting team who are checking the documents. List of documents to be produced before Recruiting Team click here.
Note: If you face any problems during production of documents before the recruiting team, you can request and clarify the same from Recruiting Officer at the rally site.
16. Medical Test/Medical Exam Procedure: On completion of PFT, PMT and documentation you have face the medical test by the Recruiting Medical Team. Date time and place of medical examination will be given by the army bharti medical team at rally site only. You must remove unwanted hair of private parts of the body, clean inner bears before reporting for recruiting medical examinations. Candidates should be free from deceases, know knee, elbow deformities, finger deformities, bowleg, flat feet, toes deformities, chest and wall shoulder, hydrocile, penis and piles, eye, ear and colour blindness diseases. Click here for causes of unfit due to deceases and their treatment.
Tattoos on the Body: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e., from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand, Permanent body tattoos are any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
17. Review of Medically unfit candidates. Candidates found temporary or permanent unfit will be referred to the concern specialist at nearest Military Hospital, Command Hospital or Base Hospital as per availability. Recruiting candidates have to report to hospital as per direction of recruiting medical officer with in the time for medical review. Temporarily unfit candidates will get a time of 42 days and permanent unfit candidates will get 21 days for review period at Military Hospitals where medical specialist are available.
18. Army Bharti Written Exam Procedure: On completion of Recruiting Medical Examination candidates who found fit by the Recruiting Medical Officer as well as by the Specialist of Military Hospital, Command Hospital or Base Hospital will be issued admit card for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Army Recruitment. The date, time and place of Common Entrance Examination will be given by the Army Recruiting Office who is responsible for organizing the Army Open Rally Bharti. Trade and category wise Common Entrance Examination details for preparation and success of candidates are as under:
19. JCO Catering: The Army runs certain large training Institutes and Messes which require to feed large strength of army personnel. Also there is a requirement that the food provided is wholesome with the correct nutritional intake. There is thus a requirement of candidates who are qualified/trained in catering services and who will be able to run Army Messes.
20. Army Selection Procedure: Selection procedure for Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol NA, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tdn, Hav AEC, Hav Engineers, JCO Catering and RT JCO – CLICK HERE
21. Army Written Examination & Syllabus: For Army Written Test and syllabus for all trades/category – CLICK HERE
Gajipur army rally bharti selection 2020-2021
How to Select Trade/Category : Candidates who have strong will power to Join Indian Army through Army Open Rally Bharti, have to select their trades and categories like Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation and Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesmen, 8th Pass and Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass. Other Central categories recruitment for Direct Havildar Education (Army Education Corps), Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers), Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher), Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps) as per their Physical standard and education qualification for Indian Army enrollment. Eligible candidates can apply online only on publication of Indian Army Notification on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Starting Date of Online Application||updating soon|
|Ending Date of Online Application||updating soon|
|Starting Date of Rally||updating soon|
|Ending Date of Rally||updating soon|
|Download Admit Card|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||PG College Ghazipur|
|Army recruitment rally district||Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Chandauli, Jaunpur,
Sant Ravidas Nagar, Varanasi, Mirzapur
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||updating soon|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Syllabus Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari 2019-2020||All India|
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2021 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2021-2022 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy 10th/12th Bharti Click Here|
|RELIGIOUS TEACHER Recruitment Program 2021||Click Here|