1. ARO Ranchi Army Open Rally Bharti Ranchi 2018: Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Ranchi, Giridih, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Lohardaga, Gumla, West Singhbhum, East Singhbhum, Jamtada, Saraikela, Simdega, Deoghar, Dumka, Garhwa, Palamu, Latehar, Godda, Sahibganj, Pakur, Khunti, Ramgarh, Ranchi, Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, under the area of Army Recruiting Office Ranchi of Jharkhand State. Eligibility criteria for recruitment are given below. ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti 2018-2019 Height, Weight, Chest, Physical, Medical, Written, Online Registration, Admit Card details :-
2. Category of Recruitment: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary, Soldier Clerks/SKT and Soldier Tradesmen .
3. Reporting Time at Rally Site: Entry to the rally site will be from 03.00 AM to 07.30 AM only. No entry will be permitted after 07.30 AM on all rally days
4. Soldier General Duty: 17 ½ to 21 Years
5. All other Trades/Category: 17 ½ to -23-Years
6. Height, Chest and Weight: Height for all category except Clerk and Adivasi will be 169 cms, Chest 77-82 cms and Weight 48 Kg. Height for Clerks will be 162 cms.
For Adivasi candidates (for all categories)
(i) Height – 162 cm (ii) Weight – 48 Kg (iii) Chest – 77-82cm
(i) ऊँचाई – 162 सेमी (b) वज़न – 48 किग्रा (c) छाती – 77-82 सेमी
8. Soldier General Duty: 10th / Matric pass with minimum 33% or D grade in each subject and minimum 45% OR C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass.
9. Soldier Technical Category: इंटरमीडिएट/10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject. OR 10th pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if holding 3 yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute.
10. Soldier NA (NA Veterinary): Intermediate/10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in compulsory subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English simple pass. However, in 10 + 2 all the four specified subject should be studied.
11. Soldier Tradesmen (10th): Simple 10th/ Matric pass for all category.
12. Soldier Tradesmen (8th) (House Keeper, Mess Keeper: 8 th pass for all caste including ST Category (Adivasi) and SLC should be countersigned by District Education Officer. 8 वीं पास सभी उम्मीदवारों के विद्यालय छोड़ने का प्रमाणपत्र जिला के शिक्षा अधिकारी से प्रतिहस्ताक्षरित अवश्य होनी चाहिए।
13. Soldier (Clerks/SKT): 10+2/Intermediate pass from any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with minimum 50% OR C-1 grade in each subject and minimum 60% OR 6 points in aggregate and with English and Maths/Accountancy/Book-keeping at 10th OR 12th level with 50% OR C-1 grade in each subject
Ranchi Army Bharti Program 2018
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||28-03-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||09-04-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||18-04-2018|
|Download Admit Card||29-03-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Morahbadi, Ranchi|
|Army recruitment rally district||Army Bharti Khunti, Ramgarh, Bokaro, Chatra,
Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, East Singhbum,
Garhwa, Giridih, Godda, Gumla, Hazaribagh,
Jamtara, Koderma, Latehar, Lohardaga,
Pakur, Palamu, Ranchi, Sahebganj, Saraikela,
Kharsawan, Simdega, West Singhbhum
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||09 Apr 2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|रेलवे भर्ती 2018||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY
|Documents||Candidates will bring Original and two photocopies of following documents at the rally site.|
|Character Certificate||Character Certificate issued by the SP is mandatory.|
|Character certificate should not be more than six moths old as on rally date 4/10/2017.|
|Character certificate issued by Mukhia will not be accepted.
|Admit Card||Black & White Laser Printed Admit Card is required which they will carry to the rally site for admission into the rally ground.|
|Education Certificate||Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates of 10th/ 12th and Graduation Degree should have been from recognized Board and University. All candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.|
|Nativity (Domicile) Certificate||Issued by DC/DM Office. NO TATKAL NATIVITY CERTIFICATE WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.|
|Caste Certificate||Issued by DC/DM Office for Schedule Tribes and for other Caste issued by Sarpanch/Ward Parishad otherwise candidature will be rejected.|
|Sports Certificate||National/State/District level sports certificate if any (issued within two years).|
|NCC Certificates||Original NCC A, B & C certificate and certificate of participation in Republic Day Parade, New Delhi.|
|Photographs||20 colour photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background. Candidates not having latest colour photo OR photo not matching their appearance including hair/beard or Candidates with shaved head will be rejected. The photograph should not be older than 6 months from the date of the rally.|
|Proof of Identity||Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card / any other recognized document.|
|SOS/SOEX/SOWW||Son of Servicemen, Son of Ex-servicemen, Son of War Widows all above districts only be screened on day nominated for concerned districts. These candidates will bring the following documents:-|
|Relationship certificate having date of birth of candidate duly signed by CRO/SRO indicating personal No, Rank, Name & appointment of the officer.|
|Attested photocopy of Discharge Book.|
|Affidavit on Rs 20/- (Rupees Twenty only) stamp paper by Ex-Servicemen declaring that this is first son sponsored for enrollment into Army.|