Odisha DSE TGT Bharti Program 2021: Odisha DSE recruitment Eligibility criteria, age, education qualification, physical standard, date of online application, selection procedure, exam syllabus, exam pattern, physical standard, practical test, physical efficiency test, notification, vacancy and selection procedure for Directorate of Secondary Education post under Odisha TGT Recruitment Program 2021. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 6720 posts of TGT Arts, TGT Science (PCM), TGT Science (CBZ), Telugu Teacher. Candidates Can Check Below:-
DSE Full Form- Directorate of Secondary Education
TGT Full Form- Trained Graduate Teachers
PCM Full Form- Physics Chemistry Math
CBZ Full Form- Chemistry Botany Zoology
Latest Update Dated 04.09.2021: DSE Odisha has Started the Online Application Process for 6720 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers & Telugu Teachers. Candidates can Check More Details from Below:
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti Notification 2021
|DSE Odisha TGT Bharti Program 2021|
|Organization||Directorate Of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teachers & Telugu Teachers|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Competitive Examination|
|Application Start Date||04-09-2021|
|Application Last Date||30-09-2021|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti 2021 Vacancy Details
|TGT Science (PCM)||1842|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||1717|
|Total Post||6720 Posts|
Reservation of Vacancies: The provisions of the Orissa Reservation and Vacancies in Posts and Services Act, 1975 and other reservation policy for women, ex-servicemen and persons with disabilities as prescribed by the Government from time to time will be followed. The percentage of reservation for candidates under special reservation categories will be calculated taking the total number of vacancies in a particular social reservation category in the state as a whole.
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti Age Limit, Age Relaxation
A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years of age as on 01.01.2021. Provided that relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to candidates of different social/special categories in the following manner:
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women by: 5 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti Education Qualification
TGT Arts (Trained Graduate Teachers): Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Commerce or Shastri (Sanskrit) degree from a recognized University.
TGT Science (PCM): Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Science/B.Tech/BE from a recognized University with two school subjects (School subjects as defined in the provision herein).
TGT Science (CBZ): In any case the candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree with any two of the following school subjects / Honors / Elective / Optional subject.
Classical Teacher (Telugu): Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) from a recognized university.
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti Other Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be able to read and write ODIA. Any one of the following qualifications will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate for the posts.
- Candidates must have passed HSC Exam conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any equivalent Examination with Odia as a Language Subject i.e. First/Second or Third Language.
- Candidates must have passed +2 /Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examinable subject.
- Candidates must have passed Odia Examination of Matriculation/HSC standard conducted by BSE, Odisha.
- Candidates must have passed Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) in concerned category and subject.
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti Application Fee
All Candidates shall have to pay Rs. 600/- as processing fee. In case of candidates of SC, ST and PWD category Rs. 400/- is to be paid as application processing fee.
Place and Date of Examination: The Computer Based Competitive Examination shall be held in selected Test Centres of the State. The locations shall be indicated in the online application form out of which the candidate shall have three options in order of preference. Tentative schedule of Examination: Second week of October 2021
How to Apply Odisha DSE TGT Bharti 2021
- Visit the Official Website of DSE Odisha https://dseodisha.in/.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Odisha DSE TGT Bharti 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be made on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Examination.