1. ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY ARO SHILLONG/ TEJPUR : Army Bharti East Khasi Hills, West Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills, Ri Bhoi, East GARO Hills, South GARO Hills and West GARO Hills Districts of MEGHALAYA and. Morigaon, Nagaon and Sonitpur districts of ASSAM under Recruiting Office Shillong. Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details are given below:
Meghalya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2018
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||07-05-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||22-05-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||25-05-2018|
|Download Admit Card||08-05-2018
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||DIKKI BANDI STADIUM, TURA|
|Army recruitment rally district||EAST GARO HILLS, EAST KHASI HILLS, JAINTIA HILLS,
RI BHOI, SOUTH GARO HILLS, WEST GARO HILLS,
WEST KHASI HILLS, NORTH GARO HILLS, EAST
JAINTIA HILLS, SOUTH WEST KHASI HILLS,
SOUTH WEST GARO HILLS
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Police Bharti 2018||All India|
Arty Center Nasik Army Relation & Sports Bharti
ARMY BHARTI PROGRAM MORIGAON, NAGAON, SONITPUR, BISWANATH, HOJAI
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||02-02-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||18-02-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||24-02-2018|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||19-02-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Download Admit Card||03-02-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Meghna Sports Stadium, Solmara Military Station,Tezpur|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, TDN|
|Army recruitment rally district||MORIGAON, NAGAON, SONITPUR, BISWANATH, HOJAI|
|Know your Trade/Category Code|
|Soldier GD Selection Procedure-Click|
|How to select 19 Trades of Sol Tdn|
|New Syllabus for Soldier Technical Click here|
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper, Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 160 centimeter or 1.6 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
11. Height for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant – 157 centimeter or 1.57 meter or 5.23 feet.
12. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
13. Height for TA – 160 cm.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
16. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
17. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
18. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/ Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
19. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
21. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
22. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
23. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
24. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
25. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
26. All Categories: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds – 48 Marks
27. Education Havildar: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
28. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
29. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
30. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruiting Office: Army Recruiting Office, Shillong
Recruitment Rally Date: 02/02/2018 to 08/02/2018
Venue of Army Rally: Tezpur Assam
Army Bharti District: Army Open Rally Bharti East Khasi Hills, West Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills, Ri Bhoi, East GARO Hills, South GARO Hills and West GARO Hills Districts of MEGHALAYA and. Morigaon, Nagaon and Sonitpur districts of ASSAM.
Recruitment Category/Trade : Army Recruitment Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TOUTS. RECRUITING PROCESS IS COMPUTERIZED AND TOUTS CAN’T DO ANYTHING. HAVE FAITH IN YOUR HARD WORK”.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Code for Trade/Category Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||SGD||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper |
Technical (All Arms)
|CLK||Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC)||STD|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant |
(Army Medical Corps)
|Soldier Technical (Technical |
Arms Arty, Army Air Defence
|STT||Soldier Tech (Aviation &|
|Havildar Education||HVL||Havildar (Surveyor|